Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:34 am
Hello! My name is Destinykeeper but you may all call me DK. I'm 14, 15 in September 7th. I'm a Virgo and I'm an ecelctic pagan.
Fav.Anime: Digimon!!!!...and .hack
Fav. Manga: Kare Kano, Naruto  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:11 pm
Destinykeeper
Hello! My name is Destinykeeper but you may all call me DK. I'm 14, 15 in September 7th. I'm a Virgo and I'm an ecelctic pagan.

Hey DK-chan welcome to AAG ^^ oooo i'm an aquarius ^^ Hope ya like it here 3nodding xd

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:14 pm
violet_faerie
Destinykeeper

Hey DK-chan welcome to AAG ^^ oooo i'm an aquarius ^^ Hope ya like it here 3nodding xd
Eclectic Pagan, eh? Interesting. 3nodding Welcome aboard, DK-kun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:23 pm
welcome to the guild MadAzreal  

AnimeSeeker7

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:26 pm
AnimeSeeker7

question neutral Shouldn't it be the other way around...or have u never expressed your happiness of having him there xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:43 pm
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

question neutral Shouldn't it be the other way around...or have u never expressed your happiness of having him there xd 3nodding
No one expresses happiness over my being here... crying  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:59 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Really....i'm shocked no one has expressed there happiness of you being here...i wonder why blaugh Just Kidding ^^ Fae-chan ish happy you ish here along w/the other 50000 guild members mrgreen razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:09 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Really....i'm shocked no one has expressed there happiness of you being here...i wonder why blaugh Just Kidding ^^ Fae-chan ish happy you ish here along w/the other 50000 guild members mrgreen razz
Nah... xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:11 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Nah... xd

question  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:16 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Nah... xd

question
W00T~! Teh Fae-chan ish NEKKID~!!!!!!!! xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:34 pm
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Nah... xd

question
W00T~! Teh Fae-chan ish NEKKID~!!!!!!!! xd [/color

blaugh Fae-chan is having clothing technical difficulties...her flashing will stop in a few moments hopefully sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:01 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Nah... xd

question

blaugh Fae-chan is having clothing technical difficulties...her flashing will stop in a few moments hopefully sweatdrop

im sure that more people then you know are happy to have you around it's like the old saying go's the more the merryer without all the people here there would be no guild and everything start's with one and grow's and your helping it grow so in a way your just as vital as everyone else by helping the flow of the guild biggrin  

Naipalm

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:02 pm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Nah... xd

question

blaugh Fae-chan is having clothing technical difficulties...her flashing will stop in a few moments hopefully sweatdrop It's fine if you stay nekkid. xd I've had that problem too... For day's I could JUST NOT CUSTOMIZE MAH AVVEH.... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:11 pm
Naipalm
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
AnimeSeeker7

Nah... xd

question

im sure that more people then you know are happy to have you around it's like the old saying go's the more the merryer without all the people here there would be no guild and everything start's with one and grow's and your helping it grow so in a way your just as vital as everyone else by helping the flow of the guild biggrin You're such a nice guy, Naipalm. Keep it up and I might fall for you. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

~[Arima]~

Dapper Lover

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:29 pm
MadAzrael
Kimiyo-Chan
~[Arima]~
Hello everyone, my name is April. And I've been really into anime for about a year and a half now, but I always liked it. I got more into it when I discovered Adult Swim and Anime Unleased (the only channels I get that have anime) and when I discovered that my library actually has manga! Out of the manga books I've gotten from my library, Kill Me, Kiss Me was the best, and I only read three volumes! *hasn't been able to pull herself away from the computer long enough to go to the library lately* sweatdrop But my favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist. I like Wolf's Rain, but I only saw it once because I have no clue what time it's on. (I live in the midwest) Fruit's basket is also cool, I saw a few episodes of that. But more about me! My favorite colors are blue and black. I really like to read and I've recently discovered that I like to ride my bike and rollerblade, lol. I love to listen to music as well. eek Wow, that was really long.... sweatdrop
Welcome, and hope you have a great time here.
Yesh, welcome aboard. So what if your post was long? xd Just means you had a lot to say. 3nodding

Thank you both. I was finally able to pull myself away from the comp to go to the library, and I am swamped with books, manga, comics and CDs now lol. Plus I have a book and a DVD on hold sweatdrop  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games