Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 pm
Alex finished the food soon and took a large gulp of water before focusing his attention on her. He had a tune in his head though and he didn't realize he was humming it as he stroked her hair gently, making himself feel even more tired as the seconds ticked by.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:41 am
Haven smiled softly as he hummed and felt herself getting closer to sleeping. "I apologize in advance if I fall asleep..." Her words were already laced with the tiredness she felt. She didn't want to even fall asleep when he was there for she feared what could happen if she did. Not to mention she classified it as a form of leaving him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:32 pm
"It's fine," Alex said as he wrapped his arms securely around her. "I'm tired too and I'll hold you while I sleep." He sounded like he was ready to fall asleep when he spoke and it was difficult for him to keep his eyes open.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:38 pm
Haven hadn't even heard his last words. The moment she heard that it was ok to fall asleep, she did just that. It was easier to sleep knowing that it wasn't going to bother him at all.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 pm
((Writing about sleeping people makes it harder to resist the urge to take a nap))

Alex watched her as she slept until he felt too tired to keep his eyes open. He drifted into sleep soon after that and was greeted by pleasant dreams, mostly involving Haven.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm
The next morning, Haven woke up later than she usually did but not by much. She was surprised because she would have thought she'd be up early to ensure Alex was ok.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:25 pm
Alex had gotten up before Haven and gone to sit closer to a window so he could look outside. The fact that Haven took care of him comforted him but there was some strange about being with her now. He felt a doubt sinking into him when he was sitting there, wondering if there would be a problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 pm
Haven looked up and saw him looking out the window. A small frown came to face as she watched him silently and then finally stood up. "Is something the matter?" She asked quietly as she made her way over to him.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:54 pm
Alex didn't respond, he was staring out at the outside world wondering what was next. If he wanted to he could just forget it, he could just leave if he wanted to. When it finally registered that there was someone behind him he moved slightly. "I'm fine," he said after a moment, guessing what she was asking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 am
Haven tilted her head to the side and frowned still. "Are you sure...? Your look worries me a little...." She leaned her side against the wall and looked at him with slight worry.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:42 am
"Why should you be worried about me when you should be worrying about whether or not you made the right decision," Alex snapped before walking out of the room and then outsider, not stopping to hear Haven's response.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:54 am
Haven didn't go out after him for his words were too shocking. What was he talking about? Had she done something wrong to upset him? She was, to put it frankly, freaking out in her mind at the moment. Just the thought of causing him to be questioning her made her feel as if she would burst. She couldn't handle it. So, she stayed right where she was, staring blankly at the spot he'd been sitting at.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:19 pm
The crisp morning air felt right it was soothing to get a fresh breath and be revitalized by a it's chilling aspect, not too cold and yet not warm. There were people watching him, he was too ostentatious for this part of town, his white clothes giving off a heightened status. A few women were enthralled by him as he walked past, his eyes piercing the store fronts in search of something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:51 pm
Haven finally pulled it together and hurried out the door. When she made it to the town, people waved and smiled to her as was polite but no one spoke to her. It was always like that and it bothered her but she'd never show it. As she began her search, she felt a hand take hers firmly and pull her forward. "You nearly got me killed, did you know that?" Haven stared blankly as she saw Henry was the one who had taken her hand. How had he not been killed? She shook her head and then pulled her arm away, causing him to take a step forward and the other town's folk to watch.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Alex had seen Henry approach Haven. He'd managed to find a corner somewhere and had let himself relax there, no one really seeing but still noticing his strange presence. He approached the two after a moment. "I see you're the man," Alex said, his speech sharp with indignation. "You're the one who hasn't realized that she doesn't love you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff