Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coco449

Dapper Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 am
Username:Coco449
Why I want to join C&F Guild:Well I really like drawing and I'm just looking to try and get better at it c:
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: This is my most recent sweatdrop ( Link )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 pm
Welcome to the guild! smile heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Scarlet Orgasms

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:47 pm
Why I want to join C&F Guild: -rolls- I want to learn how to make more friends that draw with similar interests OTL
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: nitemarebunny.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Username: Joyful Manga
Why I want to join C&F Guild: i want to meet other people who draw and i'd like to get helpful feedback.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: User Image this is a really old drawing that i made maybe a year or two ago i haven't got a chance to upload anything else.

Heres some more recent drawings of mine http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg498/joyful-manga/  

joyful manga

Dedicated Lunatic

5,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200

TreasuredLife

Angelic Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 pm
Username: TreasuredLfie
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, mostly traditional and if i feel like it digital and i want to observe others art and hopefully get feed back on what i need to work on and on what i can do to make my style better.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/mystuff/  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:30 pm
Name: Michelle
Favorite mediums: Pencil and liquid pens
Favorite food: Veggie chow mien with lots of cabbage and water chestnut
Favorite movie: Big Fish.

:3
Here's a link to my deviant art. biggrin Enjoy!
http://murchelle.deviantart.com/  

Murchelle

Furby0305

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:04 pm
Hi there!
I'm 24 and from Germany
Most time I paint digitally - tools Photoshop CS5 and Wacom Bamboo

My deviantart
My tumblr

example
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:17 pm
Haii~ I'm Skittles, or Shelby.
I looove~~ drawing, but I'm not the best. Here's a sample :3
User Image

This is my friend Pierrot Piccolo :3  

Skittles Untouched

Foe

18,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

VVhispering VVind

Quotable Genius

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:52 pm
Hello^^ I am ElizabethXVI but u can also call me Ellie. I LOVE drawing, and i think i am fairly good at it but I can always improve on it^^ my favorite medium is Digital art AKA drawing on my iPod. Here is some of my art, I hope it is good enough..
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 am
Username: sandy 21
Why I want to join C&F Guild: I love to draw both traditionally and digitally 3nodding
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: link to my shop -samples and gallery inside-  

sandy 21

Animal Lover

13,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Lactating

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 pm
Good evening everyone, you may call me Abort, the username is just for catches so don't worry!

I've been drawing ever since 1999 and my style has in my opinion improved although there is no improvement in art. There is only choice of how you draw it.
I haven't got around to drawing avi art in particular. But I do draw my own original characters for two series I am working on. I have a current total of over 100 OC's that i am constantly altering their story lines to be understandable and revamping their detail in appearance.

I am currently still training/practicing on my style because it's not quite yet what I want it to appear as. but along the way i use the tips given to me. So yea it's nice meeting you all! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Hello all! Just call me Silent, a Pegasister, Whovian, Hetalian, and budding Homestuck fan. (If any of you have links to the Homestuck comics in vide format on Youtube, please send them.)

Anyways, I only draw traditional art at the moment, until I get photoshop. Usually females, sometimes males in several types of styles. I also do still life.

Here is a link to my Photobucket (please comment) and a sample on a new style I'm working on:CLICK ME!!!

User Image

This is fanart for the Tumblr blog, Ask Paranoid Twilight. Seriously, check it out. It's pretty awesome. Anyways, I hope I can improve here and meet fellow artists with helpful tips! I am always willing to learn! Alright, see you all in the guild!  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:29 pm
Username: Mitsu_Lightning15 or just call me Mitsu biggrin
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? because i love art of all forms and i'm inspired by other people's work as well ^^. I also wanna get tips so i can get better at drawing. My main style is Traditional. smile
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: DeviantArt
Mitsu's Art Shop
Yay! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:41 pm
HII, my name is shawn biggrin ..and im from texas and I have a passion for art in photography... Im a photographer.. I love taking pictures and its one of my hobbies.

I just want to say thanx for adding me its really great getting noticed... and for me i barly get noticed for my work enjoy this photo I took biggrin

User Image  

Rad_Boy217

Iris Shadow

Star Lover

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 pm
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Iris Shadow

I joined because I really do like to draw. Mostly anime figures though but I can do still life as well

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games