Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:23 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Isn't there a tv show that cleans out peoples clutter problem? I think so :nod nod:
Oh I made a to-do list three minutes ago. ^^ I might not get online today to get it all done ....because it's getting done. @.@ list is long
^^ I've seen that show. ^^ ... But I was talking about scary clutter. @.@

I never made one... I've got so many lists going that I need to gather them in one place, make one list and throw out the old ones. But I didn't feel like gathering them last night. =P

Getting done? wow...
Yeah i think I saw it once when I was over at a frineds house...since i don't have tv
*falls over dead* I've finished everything due today wait*thinks* i still have to read an essay *sigh* and then everything to ketch up on....@.@ 3 essays later. I know it's all going to get done this week....this week or death. sweatdrop
^^ I'd die without TV... I don't watch it 24/7 but...

^^ Not bad, not bad. I have some math that I am going to do tomorrow... I shouldn't bring my comp to campus tomorrow then. XP
Do you have finals next week too?

Oh yeah, I at least got something done today. ^^ I scanned a bunch of pics and opened my art shop. In my rush, my scans arent that great... which equals no customers.
Not that I expected very many anyway. XD
I thought the same thing when I didn't have it anymore but I kind of like it. sweatdrop
Yes, then is the end of classes in general....a break then all new classes when I'm back. I'm trying to get into a special program so I will not have to deal with some anooying people (always have to try to work around that) but i'm a bit lazy...good thing I have friends that are pushing me along.

>.> <.< Yes, well I've been in your art thread mrgreen
I remember when I didn't have cable TV for years... my friends kept asking why I didn't. (I found out later it was because my mom thought we were watching too much TV.)

^^ I can't wait for next week to be over, either. I have the same deal going on here... technically I'm in a special program... but people in those classes are still idiots. =P

<.< >.> Oh really? Ooo, I'll have to check it out tomorrow... I signed back online to check out some school stuff...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:52 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Isn't there a tv show that cleans out peoples clutter problem? I think so :nod nod:
Oh I made a to-do list three minutes ago. ^^ I might not get online today to get it all done ....because it's getting done. @.@ list is long

I never made one... I've got so many lists going that I need to gather them in one place, make one list and throw out the old ones. But I didn't feel like gathering them last night. =P

Getting done? wow...
Yeah i think I saw it once when I was over at a frineds house...since i don't have tv
*falls over dead* I've finished everything due today wait*thinks* i still have to read an essay *sigh* and then everything to ketch up on....@.@ 3 essays later. I know it's all going to get done this week....this week or death. sweatdrop

^^ Not bad, not bad. I have some math that I am going to do tomorrow... I shouldn't bring my comp to campus tomorrow then. XP

Oh yeah, I at least got something done today. ^^ I scanned a bunch of pics and opened my art shop. In my rush, my scans arent that great... which equals no customers.
I thought the same thing when I didn't have it anymore but I kind of like it. sweatdrop
Yes, then is the end of classes in general....a break then all new classes when I'm back. I'm trying to get into a special program so I will not have to deal with some anooying people (always have to try to work around that) but i'm a bit lazy...good thing I have friends that are pushing me along.

I remember when I didn't have cable TV for years... my friends kept asking why I didn't. (I found out later it was because my mom thought we were watching too much TV.)

^^ I can't wait for next week to be over, either. I have the same deal going on here... technically I'm in a special program... but people in those classes are still idiots. =P

<.< >.> Oh really? Ooo, I'll have to check it out tomorrow... I signed back online to check out some school stuff...
I use to be addicted to the TV. Like no one could pull me away. Now I admited to my obession got some help got on the patch and I worked away from it. Though now the computer replaced the TV and the circle has kind of started again.

Arg honor classes mean nothing x.x
Riiighhhhtttt.....school work >.> <.< I won't tell anyone wink

Karma Police

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:34 pm

blip, blob, blown, brown, brow, brownie, bulb, blueberry, bull,
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:17 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Getting done? wow...

I use to be addicted to the TV. Like no one could pull me away. Now I admited to my obession got some help got on the patch and I worked away from it. Though now the computer replaced the TV and the circle has kind of started again.

Hmmm... that doesn't sound like a bad idea... I could gain so much more comp time if I don't want TV....

Yes they do. They mean more work for the same credit as an easier class. =P

;D
But seriously, I jotted down my homework then *cough* went on Gaia.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:31 am

<3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:32 pm

The 'b word' is quite a horrid word. xd

~post 1917~

phrii

Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:28 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

Hmmm... that doesn't sound like a bad idea... I could gain so much more comp time if I don't want TV....

;D
XP Well I normally have a movie going as I'm on gaia....multi tasking in some sick comsumer light XP
Work I thought that word was banished. xp Yes that's all it does. give me a pain in my head *hits honor classes*
I actually got done with two essays and felt really good for myself. I don't know i told myself it was going to be a good day and it kind of was neutral funny how that works.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:43 am

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

;D
XP Well I normally have a movie going as I'm on gaia....multi tasking in some sick comsumer light XP
Work I thought that word was banished. xp Yes that's all it does. give me a pain in my head *hits honor classes*
I actually got done with two essays and felt really good for myself. I don't know i told myself it was going to be a good day and it kind of was neutral funny how that works.
XD ^^ I'm usually listening to the TV... it's why my replies take so long.

We're in honors... we should be given easy baby work since they alread yknow that we're capable. <.< >.>

^^ Yay.
Yeah... with finals next week, I shouldn't be on Gaia very much.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

phrii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:26 pm

domokun
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:16 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

;D

We're in honors... we should be given easy baby work since they alread yknow that we're capable. <.< >.>

^^ Yay.
If the tv isn't on the music is on.. it's an eaither or kind of thing.
I got told today by an underclassmen at the highschool. That my engish teacher still talking about my projects in her class.... It's like she didn't have any other star students. Well...there isn't a lot of people that will get a seven page assignment and actually turn in 17 pages sweatdrop
Eh I have finnals soon also but that will not hold me back. I had this saterday off and I was going to work hard core on all of my work but...someone was sick and i had to be a nice person and work for them *sigh*

Karma Police

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:46 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

;D

^^ Yay.
I got told today by an underclassmen at the highschool. That my engish teacher still talking about my projects in her class.... It's like she didn't have any other star students. Well...there isn't a lot of people that will get a seven page assignment and actually turn in 17 pages sweatdrop
Eh I have finnals soon also but that will not hold me back. I had this saterday off and I was going to work hard core on all of my work but...someone was sick and i had to be a nice person and work for them *sigh*
If music is on... I can still at least type... but if the TV is on, I usually type during commercials. XD

^^; My friend was sort of like that. The teachers hated having to read her projects. But... her problem was that she couldn't shorten them. =P
She actually tried to. =P
I have some projects like that teachers still talk about... it just was never 17 pages long. XD
I hate writing. =P

^^ It sucks to think you have time, and then it dissappears. I know that I have to set time aside to study because things always come up that I can't get out of. D:

You know.... <.< >.> You did quite a good job on your sig. From the moment I saw it, I couldn't wait fo rthe event to come. xD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:51 pm

Hey Karma , havn't seen u in a while how are you?

I also saw ur sig , it's really spiffey , if i do say so my-self , is there anything u can tell us about the cristmas event and i was wondering , i will be attending it but for some mebers of the guild are jewish and all so maybe i could hold a chanuka event?

[Ninja.Cakes]

Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:05 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

;D

^^ Yay.
If music is on... I can still at least type... but if the TV is on, I usually type during commercials. XD

^^; My friend was sort of like that. The teachers hated having to read her projects. But... her problem was that she couldn't shorten them. =P
I have some projects like that teachers still talk about... it just was never 17 pages long. XD
I hate writing. =P

^^ It sucks to think you have time, and then it dissappears. I know that I have to set time aside to study because things always come up that I can't get out of. D:

You know.... <.< >.> You did quite a good job on your sig. From the moment I saw it, I couldn't wait fo rthe event to come. xD
Sad. I watch movies over and over again so I constantly know what's going on...and it's a good way to memorize for those crazy movie triva games...Not that i'm big on movies. My best friend Tasha is a movie buff and tries to get me into watching some, but the whole 3 hour out of you day thing doesn't work well.
Oh, yeah I would try to shorten them but hey there the ones who gave me such a wonderful plot idea that I wasn't about to bluger with writing the story line half-fast.
I actually really love to write, for a while i thought I was going to be a jounalist. Then I became the editor of my schools paper and found myself sitting there thinking 'I really can't do this'.
Yeah I was going to get so much stuff done....I think I had 'save the wales' on my list and now I guess I'm moving that to next tuesday? Xp
Oh yeah, not only is it premoting the event. It's a constant reminder that I have to work on it. I've decided to just randomly place an image in some post in the guild....Sooo much easier.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:18 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

^^ Yay.

I hate writing. =P

Sad. I watch movies over and over again so I constantly know what's going on...and it's a good way to memorize for those crazy movie triva games...Not that i'm big on movies. My best friend Tasha is a movie buff and tries to get me into watching some, but the whole 3 hour out of you day thing doesn't work well.
Oh, yeah I would try to shorten them but hey there the ones who gave me such a wonderful plot idea that I wasn't about to bluger with writing the story line half-fast.
I actually really love to write, for a while i thought I was going to be a jounalist. Then I became the editor of my schools paper and found myself sitting there thinking 'I really can't do this'.
Yeah I was going to get so much stuff done....I think I had 'save the wales' on my list and now I guess I'm moving that to next tuesday? Xp
Oh yeah, not only is it premoting the event. It's a constant reminder that I have to work on it. I've decided to just randomly place an image in some post in the guild....Sooo much easier.
Karma u copied my galsses , omg ,jk , so what d u think of my question that i asked u like a half and hour ago

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:15 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab

;D

^^ Yay.

I hate writing. =P

And to be able to pull random quotes. ^^ Yeah, exactly why I haven't seen all of the movies I want to see...

XD I hate writing... especially creative writing type stuff. I've always been too logical and practical. Not that creative writers aren't logical/practical too, I just don't think that way. =P

I'm not a bad writer... I just dislike it. I'd rather compute pages and pages of math. <3 My friend has never held an editor position, but it's one of her favorite things to do. ^^; -The same one who wrote long papers...

This Tuesday? ... Hmmm, Monday sounds better I think. Just think of what could happen in just one day. D:

Ooo, that does sound like a better idea. That way you can post the image near the start of the event and don't have to worry about people looking through posts ahead of time.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games