Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:41 pm
(i didnt know sorry, well vaporeon thought you were talking about her)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:14 am
Rena sighed. Her pokemon liked her and all, but she didn't know how to do anything to or for them. Academy time! she sighed.  

pyrokitteh5

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 pm
"Oh God! I bet Emilli is embarresd..." Krissi mumbled. "Well, I guess class is over." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:46 pm
((Argh, I haven't even posted in my own roleplay!!! I need to do that! NOW!))

After a ton of walking, Nami and Shuzaku finally made it back to the academy. "Well, I've got cooking class. I'll see ya later, Shuzaku!" Nami waved at her, then headed for class.  

LeonWavreon

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 pm
Emili looked at her teacher "May i be exused!?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm
(( Sorry guys been grounded. what happened? ))  

DemonPuppyNinja101

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:58 pm
(not much, were in third hour Vaporeon used Bubbleveam to shut up the teacher and She got in a fight with Gibble, so that summs it up)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm
((Be ready, everyone! We will have a new arrival to this roleplay soon...A good friend of mine! Be nice to him, or I will kick you out of here!!! Just kidding))  

LeonWavreon

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Edward looked over his shoulder as he chased Gible and saw a water gun coming from Vaporeon, he quickly jumpped in the way of it so Gible wouldn't get hit again. But it was stonger then he thought and it sent him unconcous to the ground.

Luna blinked at what just happened so vaporeon attacked Gible,Gible blew a hole in the wall and ran out with his trainer chasing him,and Vaporeon was still chasing them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:03 pm
Username: novelanthology5
Cat name in guild: none yet
Character's name (in this rp): Vic (full: Victor)
Teacher, student, or Team Rocket member (Which one do you want to be?): Student
Your Pokemon (You can only have one at first. Also, you can give it a name): Sal User Image
Character's bio: Vic is the son of a famous pokemon trainer from the stadium/colosseum circuits and his older brother is quickly climbing the ranks. With this in-mind, Vic enters the Pokemon Academy with hopes of becoming the greatest trainer that either circuit has ever seen.
Pic of character: User Image
Other info: He plans to have his partner, a bagon named Sal, evolve into a salamence as his father has a dragonite and his brother has a kingdra.  

NovelNet

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 pm
((WELCOME TO THE GUILD, NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU LIKE IT?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:05 pm
Username: novelanthology5
Cat name in guild: none yet
Character's name (in this rp): Carth
Teacher, student, or Team Rocket member (Which one do you want to be?): Teacher
What class you will be teaching: Anti-air (defense against flying-types) and Flying-type classes.
Your Pokemon: Pidgeot User Image, Swellow User Image, and Staraptor User Image
Character's bio: In his youth, Carth was an very formidable trainer whose focus was all flying types. This was to be expected of the son of a Violet City gym leader. His first pokemon was a pidgey, which eventually became the pidgeot that he uses today.
Pic of character: User Image
Other info: The reason why he also teaches a class against Flying-types is because he began to grow sick of watching FLY used as an easy-out.  

NovelNet

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

NovelNet

Generous Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm
Lyn Waveryn
((WELCOME TO THE GUILD, NOVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU LIKE IT?))

Yes, very much!
Thanks again for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:36 am
WELCOME!!!!  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:49 pm
((Please come on in!!! biggrin The other boy student doesn't come on much so that leaves poor Edward by himself))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games