Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 am
At first Cherri was confused, it was HER. "It's m- MY name's Cherri, I'm Sakura's twin sister." She said, cutting herself off. remembering.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm
"Odd Sakura never said she had a sister,"Zen said then shrugged  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm
Star shrugged. "Dunno... well come on in Cherri," she said. Then she turned to Zen. "Where are those herbs?"

Sora waited by Ashi's side. "Ashi?... do you know anything about this 'black blood' that may help you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:52 pm
"Oh, i lived in America for the longest time. Then moved here to Japan. And i don't need to come in." She said, remembering she needed to be stubborn. "I like it here."  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:22 am
"Ok,well feel free to go inside my brother and her sister are in there," Zen said "The herbs are in the backyard," Zen said 'looking' at Star

"All I remember is that everyone died a day after being injected with it"Ashi said  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
"Why?" She asked. "Why should i listen to you?" It's hard to be picky!  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:59 pm
((@Pantherclaw: who is the sister?))

Star nodded and went into the backyard. She found where the herbs grew. "ok Zen! Which ones do you need?" she asked, looking at the different kinds.

Sora nodded, though she didn't show her fear. ashi can't die.... "Well so far you're ok... we'll make sure you stay ok..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:40 pm
((I meant Star's sister srry XD))

"Well they used my blood for the test so that could explain why I'm not dead yet,"Ashi said

"We'll need some poppy seed for the pain,"Zen said

((If you want Star can know about herbs too. The herbs are what the medicine cats use))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:11 pm
((Oh ok!))

"Maybe..." Sora said.

Star nodded and found it quickly. "do you know what is wrong with Ashi? I mean... it would be easier to see what herbs could be used for whatever is wrong with him... but thats what i don't know..." she said to him.

((lets just say both sora and star know about herbs... sora knows more, but star learned about herbs from sora... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 am
((K, by the way Zen knows some herb but Ashi is completely clueless when it comes to herbs XD))

Ashi sighed

"Unfortunatly I don't know whats wrong with Ashi but I have to try to help him.After all he is my only family,"Zen said 'looking' at Star  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm
Star nodded. "go inside and see Ashi. Find out whats wrong, like simple stuff like stiffness or fever or something..."

Sora looked at Ashi. "Its alright... you'll be fine..." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:29 am
((I get to take over as Dew-Chan's characters

So, can you fill me in on whats happening? and What um, Cherri? is like and what happened?))  

China_Forever

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:20 pm
Ashi looked at Sora then nodded

Zen nodded to Star then walked inside and over to Ashi "Ashi do you know anything about the black blood?Also do you feel any stifness or headaches?" "No I feel pretty much fine," Ashi replied "Yah,but you would say that if you were stabbed in the chest,"Zen said then the two of them started to laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:39 pm
Star heard Zen and Ashi laugh, then she got up and walked to the door. She stood in the doorway to see what was going on.

Sora smiled, then it disappeared as she looked away and saw Star at the door. Their eyes locked. i hope he'll be ok... Sora thought.

I hope so too, Star thought, reading what Sora though through her eyes.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:01 am
"Ok but if you feel any pain tell one of us,"Zen said "Ok,"Ashi said (looking like this sweatdrop )  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff