Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:35 pm
"Kai...be careful of what you do" Keith says looking at Kira and her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Kai's black eyes glared at Valean with hatred. He flexed his hands in anger. "Is that so?" he asked coldly. Suddenly the two black blades by the sisters stabbed through their shoulders pinning them to the wall. "We shall see about that," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:52 pm
"Kai don't do this" Keith said looking at the sisters.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:53 pm
"Trust me they deserve it!" Kai yelled forcing the blades deeper into them. A third blade pierced through the brother's shoulder shoving him backwards. "They shouldn't have hurt Kira!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:57 pm
"Let them go" Keith growls his voice channging. ((g2g bye))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:57 pm
andy could see the blades stab through the figures on the roof as she was walking back and she was shocked again, she phased onto the roof to see who it was that had been stabbed. she appeared right behind keith and she gave a gasp as she saw what was happening.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:01 pm
"I'm not going to let them go! I'm not going to let them hurt Kira! No one deserves to get hurt just because they're different," Kai said with a little more emotion than he had planned on using.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:10 pm
"kai! keith's right! let them go!!" andy yelled at him  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:23 pm
"No," he replied coldly. "You have no idea what people like them can do. What people like them will do. They think that just because we're different they can do whatever they want to us! I'm not about to let them hurt Kira."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:34 pm
"i understand that but that doesn't mean they deserve they die! why can't you help kira and let them live?!" she screamed back at him  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:41 pm
"Oh I don't!?" Keith yelled "I know a lot about that Kai"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:57 pm
The blades twisted in the sibling's skin causing them to scream in pain. "You're right," Kai said coldly. "Death is too good for them."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Kira pulled the blades out of them throwing them at Kai's feet "dont hurt them" she whispered pointing her syth at him "Im warning you do one more thing to them and Ill kill you"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:40 pm
"Kira! You can't be serious!" Kai yelled. "They're just forcing you back to your home so they can abuse you more!"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Valean smiled "I told you shes ours" he whispered threw gasps of breath "kill him" he siad pointing at Kai Kira flew forward attacking at him Kira didnt know what she was doing that stuff got to her so now she had no will and only listen to her family  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games