Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:43 pm
Maura smiled and said to Emmy, "Alright! It's a deal then, kid!"

Erik had begun to wash his own hair. He dunked his head in the water and and came back up, taking a breath. He combed through his hair with his fingers to get the clumps out and smoothed his hair back. Erik's soaked body was truly that of a 17 year old boy's. There were various scars and marks that riddled it for years of practice and training with his alchemy and his muscles were cut and defined.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:08 pm
Road's blue eys widened as she dove under the water and scrubbed her head to get the dirt and sand out of her hair. She came back. "ALL CLEAN! BYE!",she said getting up and out of the bath and went to the changing rooms and dried off.
Lero is standing next to Road. "You still do not want your own Master to wash your hair for you, Lero-lero???",it asked it master.
"No that's not it.....".Road said as she carefully dried off her hair after changing back into her clothes.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:12 am
((that sig is mean! lol))

Erik looked back and saw that Road had rushed out of the bath. From using his alchemy, he could feel her increased heart rate. He couldn't tell exactly what her problem was, but it wasn't like he really cared about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:11 pm
"k!" Emmy said with a smile then shook her head to get water off of her  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:43 pm
((I dont see how its mean. XD I have my preference in Yoai pairings and Kanda X Allen is my main one. XD lol...... YULLEN 4EVER!!! 8D))
Road poked her head into the baths. "Um.....I'm going to go talk to Furhur-sama now, Kiki-chan.....Meet me at the Central Military HeadQuarters around 7, okay??",Road said to them and then ducked back into the changing rooms.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:59 pm
((know what? forget it! i can tell this'll be a useless battle...-_-. sucks being the only guy lol. and btw you're spelling it wrong. it's yaoi))

Her mention of their next destination made Erik just want to go back home. He didn't want to go to the military base. It'd kill him inside mostly likely. He didn't want to be recruited and be a State Alchemist. He'd been told he was clearly at the level of one. Besides his father, too many of the older boys he knew were recruited to at least be soldiers and they came back broken, or they didn't come back at all. He didn't want that.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm
((Yeah sorry about that...my spelling sucks..... ><))
Road could some how feel Erik's fear and came back into the baths. "Don't worry you wouldn't be recruited for your skills in Alchemy. They have enough Alchemists as it is.",she said with a reassuring smile for him.
Lero came into the baths. "Its true, Lero-lero." it said in agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:05 pm
(( just wondering but what is lero? ))  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:11 pm
((im assuming u meant wouldn't cuz i was confused razz ))

Erik was shaking the water of his hair like a dog, leaving it a bit of a mess. This hair would be the death of him one day. He hadn't gotten it trimmed in a while and it was beginning to be a hinderance. But When Road returned and made her statement, his wet hair fell over his eyes. He needed that to hide the countless contained within them. Luckily his back was also to her. He slicked his hair back after gathering himself and said as smoothly as could be, "I don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know what made you bring that up. But if I were recruited, which I don't want to be, then that Mustang Flame guy'd be out of a job!"

((and to start a bit of controvesy twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:50 pm
((But arguing is good for you......at least to me. ^^ Besides controversy..........bah! D< If u wanna start somethin' then lets go. >3))
Road laughed gleefully. "I'm sorry but if you kill my superior I'll kill you.....I happen to love him very much so please don't threaten him.",she said with a small blush on her cheeks.
"ROAD-SAMA!!!!! YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN!!!!!!! IT ISN'T LOGICALLY, LERO-LERO!!!",the poor umbrella shouted at its Master.
Road ignored her servent and left in a daze and sighed.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:48 pm
Kiki sighed, she very much wanted to clean Road's hair. She liked to wash things. she wondered abou this for a moment, perhaps she was OCD or something. She did worry alot about silly things like, did she clean up after breakfest, that had been bugging her for sometime, but didn't want anyone to know about it. And, when they were building the snad castle, she had re-started one of the walls over and over just to e sure it was perfect.
"Alright Road, meet you there," Kiki said, still in thought. She was pulled out of it at the mention of love. She smiled, "Road's in love~!" she giggled, shouting after Road, "Roads in looove~" she grinned.

"Kiki, you shouldn'd tease someone because they are in love," she scolded her.

Kiki ducked down a bit, "Yeah~" she said, "I know I know, but it's sweet," she said with a smile.

"Alright Kiki, everyone, I think it's time to dry off and get going. Kiki, could you help me dry my hair?" she asked, ringing it out as she said so.

" 'Course I can, I'll do that after we get out and get dressed. Emmy-chan, you want me to dry your hair too?" she asked, getting out of the bath.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 pm
Erik shrugged as Road left. "Whatever. It was just a joke, geez! Say one thing an everyone wants to get all touchy about s**t!" he mumbled. Then he replied to Bachi's announcment. "Yeah, I think it's time too! Let's move out ladies!" He climbed out of the water and grabbed another towel, beginning to dry himself off as he went to to changing room.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm
((Sorry for the wait. I'm sure you all know how life can be))

Kiki nodded, stepping out of the bath with a graceful step. But her grace didn't stop her from slipping a little, causeing her to land on her rear, "Kya!~"

"Kiki, are you alright?!" achi shouted, running out of the bath and slidding over to her.

"I'm fine I'm fine. Just slipped a little. First step is a dozzy," she giggled, slowly getting back up and heading to the dressing room.

Bachi exhealed, relieved she was hurt. "...You have all the grace in the world...yet your the clumsiest women I've ever seen," she sighed resigned.

"I can't wait to play the piano! I haven't played in so long. Emmy-chan, you want me to teach you to play?" Kiki asked, looking back at Emmy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:15 pm
emmy giggled when Kiki slipped before answering her question "YA!...are you ok by the way?"  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm
((oh trust me i understand kiki! lol))

Erik dried off and quickly redressed, but this time changing into a clean pair of underwear he brought with him. he was wearing the same clothes, but it was alright, they were clean enough. If Maura disapproved, she'd drag him back to their place and make him change.

Speaking of Maura, she quietly followed the girls back to the changing room and dried herself off. She quickly dried her hair with her towel and combed it down with great care. Even without all of her extra hair care equiment, her long raven hair shined and flowed like water.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff