Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:49 am
Welcome Kyeira & shrouded. We are happy that you joined. Check out the many topics & areas we have here to post & comment in, theres surely something for all to love! Many friendly people stop by here to leave there comments we hope you will do likewise. Have fun, stay active & welcome others. Cya around~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:28 am
Hello, my name's Sampratomissa, I like to meet new people and dark things xD but because of that and because of my profile people don't talk so much with me ... My favorite colors are black, grey and green biggrin
I was invited by Misty Marina and she's very nice ^^

About the guild, I expect to know more people that can like me as I like the others. Thank you very much for reading smile
And I'd like to be an active member biggrin  

sampratomissa

Chatty Tipper

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:28 am
Welcome to the guild kyeira chan, shrouded evil, and sampratomissa! Hope to see you around. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:45 am
Hello! My names Don! I'm a generally nice guy, as long as your nice to me (you know, treat other's the way you want to be treated.) I have obtained the title of pirate but believe me, I dont steal. I just like pirates. And not because of pirates any kind of pirate movie. I've loved them since I was a wee lad. Thus my friends a call me Cap'n. Well feal free to chat with me if you wish. I would love the chat and dont really do much other then spend time with the girlfriend. Sorry if I'm not on much today though. I have a lot to do for my favorite holiday! I cant wait and I'm still working on my costume. Almost done though. Well take care everyone, I look forward to hearing from you, bye.  

Captain Don AFE

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:28 pm
Heyyy..welcome to the guild Sampratomissa & Don!! We hope that you will enjoy hanging out here with all the many different members that come & go here. Feel free to jump in at anytime, anywhere. The more you post, the better we get to know you & you will get to know us! Please try to remain active in the guild. Welcome others & just have some fun! Be sure to check out all we have to offer here. Cya!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:26 pm
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN biggrin  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

iminLAVA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:23 am
hai everyone~ and welcome to all the new members.. ^^

HAPPY HALLLLLOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEN~!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:48 am
welcome new members  

strife luver

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:53 am
Welcome to the guild, Don. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:31 pm
my names mew
um i like dark things and i idk wut i expect sweatdrop  

Your Account Helper 032

xKarin_Maakax

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:39 pm
him my names ayudawnnchan u can call me ayu for short i'm new to this gild i'm a really nice person and i get along with everybody,no problems here well just in my haed, blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:42 pm
Welcome Mew & Ayu!! Glad that you joined the guild. We hope that you will enjoy it here & post often, that way you can get to know the many great members that hang out here. Stop back here often to welcome others & check out all the great topics we have. Cya around~  

Misty Marina

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 am
Welcome to the guild ayu and Mew! Hope to see you around. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:31 am
welcome to the guild new and ayu!!!!! hope u guys will have a gr8t time here 3nodding  

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100

XxFoxblaze_of_RiverClanxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 am
Hi, Everyone! I'm Paige! I love cardcaptors and practicaly anything that's sweet tasting, but I get angry easily. sweatdrop I'm in advanced classes, but I can be a retard at times, so friends beware! I expect great things from this guild, but no need to live up to my expectations, I'm just one person!  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games