Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:49 pm
Cassidy's eyes flashed. "He might be our only hope. I COULD DIE." She exclaimed angrily. "For all I know... when we're back to human we could just shrivel up and die from being alive so long." She folded his arms. "So you need to trust my judgement on this one. We're going to need to find out what could happen or just get re-vamped" She said hastily and rushed out of the door to the car. She tossed their stuff into the car and revved the engine. "Come on." She called impatiently.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm
He looked at her sadly.. She was making him feel horrible. "I'll meet you there..I need to take care of somethings." He murmured as he walked the oppasit way.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:14 am
Cassidy heard his pain. "I'm sorry Matthew... That's just what might happen." She sighed softly and waved. "Bye for now." She murmered as she took off. She was going to drive this thing across the ocean this time. She knew it was safe. She had it made that way. She reached the water and kept her speed, diving into it and making her way back home. She managed to make it home in extraordinary speed and she lept into the house. "El? Keegan?" She called frantically.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:41 pm
Matthew smiled as it slowly started to snow. He walked slowly, kicking the soft snow beneath his feet as he walked. Sighing deeply. If she was gonna die and he'd never see her again, he didn't want to be there when she was dead..He walked in the oppasit way she'd went, walking away from her home.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:05 pm
Cassidy sighed, hearing his thoughts as clearly as if he was right next to her. She felt tears running down her cheeks. "He's given up." She muttered as she came upon El and Keegan in the living room. "How are you feeling?" She asked, pushing her feelings aside.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 pm
He saw a flower with a sigh he picked it up, a beautiful flower and ran, he came in threw her window. Runing down stairs. "I was thinking about it.." He said as he put the flower in her hair. Kissing her face. "Be we both know I never can make up my mind.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:52 pm
Cassidy turned her head, looking at her siblings. They looked quite fragile. "How are you feeling?" She asked again, ignoring Matthew. They looked up at her. "I feel really weird" Keegan commented. "Like I'm being human again. I feel fragile and breakable." El nodded. "Me too. I don't know why... But I don't thirst for blood and I'm tired." Cassidy frowned and went and sat with her siblings. She quietly told them the story and both of them glared angrily at Matthew. "He's turned us into human?! After all we've done for him!?" Keegan growled, Cassidy held him back as Keegan lept at him in rage. "Calm down. I'm going to try and fix it. I can still read minds... I'm going to call some vampires to turn us back. Jordan and his brothers, I think would be best.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Matthew's eye's started to tear up, he gentlly bent down and set his ring on the floor. "I'm sorry i was such a waste of time and I've ruiened all your lives." He whisperd quietly, no human would have been able to hear, but they wern't human yet..He slowly walked away tears pouring down his face.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:05 pm
Cassidy sighed and pinched the brigde of her nose. She didn't have time to go chasing after him at the moment. She quickly called for help and waited as the other came. She quickly explained what happened and they were all baffled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Matthew smiled as he came back in with a whole bunch of dragons.. "I know hwo to fix this.." He picked up his ring slid it on walked over to Keegan and flicked him in the head. "And Keegan, shut up about it and El, don't get mad at me for telling him to and Cassidy, I love you." He whisperd he had a feeling she hated him but didn't care. "I brought my friends along with me...There full dragon...That's where the issue started I'm now half vampire, throwing my venom off balance...So if you let one of these guy's bite you, it'll do what I had mnent to...It'll be the presistant life save basicaly. Because it'll get rid of my half and half venom and made it full venom so then you'll be full vampires again, with a tint of dragon, which is ear distrucktable and was what I was trying to do before...if your okay with being bitten again..."He whisperd. "I'd like to give this a try..And not have to waite for you to be human to be bitten." His eye's widend as he clutched his stomache. "I-I'll be right back." matthew ran outside gripping the ground, his eye's glowed red, his wings started to disappere..

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:00 pm
Cassidy rolled her eyes. "You're like a fricken yo yo sometimes." She groaned affectionatly as she cuddled into him. She sighed and chewed on her lip. "I'm not exactly a fan of being bitten but whatever." She pulled her sweater down a bit for biting territory. "You don't know what'll happen." Keegan piped up. "Well I guess we're going to see, arnt't we?" She stood calmly amoung them and then saw Matthew leave. She ran out to see where he was going this time to see him changing. She gasped and backed up a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:24 pm
He laied in the snow, his hair a light blond and his eye's a bright blue, his skin was pale and his iris red. His fangs hung over his lips he looked back at her and knocked her to the ground. "If you don't want to be bitten bu them...maybe I can bite you now..." He whisperd seductivly in her ear, waving his hand for the girl to bite El and the boy to bite Keegan.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:30 pm
Cassidy's eyes widened and she held her breath slightly, pulling her shirt to give him a clean spot to bite. She braced herself for some pain. She still remembered how it felt to be a vampire and wondered what this would feel like. "Go for it." She whispered, closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:45 pm
He smiled softly as he gentlly licked the skin on her neck, smiling he hugged her. "I love you.." He said as he gentlly sunk his fangs into her neck, grinning he sucked her blood gently, he felt himself not being able to stop he pulled back eye's wide. "I-SOrry." He said sadly as he looked at her.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Cassidy screeched in pain. She chewed on her lip as she shriveled on the ground. She wrapped her arms around her knees and pulled them to her chest. She rocked gently, crying gently. She'd groan and scream every once in a while as she laid there.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff