Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:20 pm
"I was told her blood can restore memory so I assumed it was true."stops and looks at cheza "trust me i dont wanna hurt these people."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:35 pm
Cheza lets out a laugh. " Don't assume that everything you hear is correct boy. Besides unless your lucky her blood won't restore your memories. There is no actual cure for those who want to become human again or those who want their memories yet. Besides who knows maybe when you get your memories back you might regret it."  

horselover1009

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:52 pm
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." "You dont no my clan betraed me tried to get me killed they sent me out to destroy a village by myself I killed so many men."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 pm
" Ah so you do have some of your memories. I have a question though. Why would you want to regain your memeories if you already know what horrors they cantain?" she thought back to her own horrable memories and remembered everyone she knew being slaughtered in front of her.  

horselover1009

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:08 pm
"I was a leader of the shinra corperation I want to remeber what happend
I want to remember my family and her my true love who I killed in a wild feasting rage."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:55 pm
turns and begins to walk away  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:19 pm
Lets out a long sigh. " You think I know nothing huh. Well you're sadly mistaken. I would die for knowing nothing of my past. You think you're the only one who's made mistakes. Well how is letting everyone you know be killed right in front of your eyes." She started to cry a little at the memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:33 pm
*sigh*"I helped destroy your village I wanna make it up but with the fear people show and the number of hunters out for me its to hard"  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:41 pm
Cheza stopped crying and anger courses through her body. " You! K k killed my family and friends. You I'm gonna get you." She drew her sword and took up a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:53 pm
he conjures a fireball in his hand and forms it into a flame blade"you cant win not against a super imperial not you nor Tsume." "Trust me youll DIE!"  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:05 pm
laughs again. " I guess you couldn't tell i'm a hunter and when i'm driven nothing gets in my way" she lunges at the vampire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:22 pm
smiles side steps tpiring cheza but catching her before she hits the ground"Idont want to hurt you I know your type avenge my family(eyes begin to glow red) well do you KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE NOT TO REMEMBER YOUR FAMILY ONLY TO REMEMBER THE LOOK IN THEIR EYES AS YOU SLAUGHTERED THEM!" "Ugh." Clucthes his head and falls to his knees "NO not now." jumps on a roof top and runs from house to house  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:48 am
" Danm what's his issue? Oh well." Chases after him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:00 am
"Why these memorys...AHHHHHHHHHHH" looks back to see cheza stops and jumps into an ally.  

Shegurei-sensei

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:12 pm
((IM BAC))

whipes the tears away as she heard a few people outsode her window. she looked out it and realized she was still in little form and she couldnt do much in it at her state "........." she crawled out of her room and out the door trying not to be seen my Ian. she reached outside "w-whats g-going o-on......" she said un able to talked without her sobs getting in the way. she whiped teh tears as she looked around at everyone who was much taller than her and noticed a few new people  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff