Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 am

Sheriti remained quiet for a brief moment, allowing Sena's words to sink in. Sheriti looked away from the digitama, slightly agitated. So he indeed was corrupted.....no that could not be the case. Recalling a few of their brief contacts, in her dreams Sheriti admired Argomons soft tone of voice. He acted far different in person though. Almost as if he was bipolar...or maybe another actor. "I was thankful to have Toan with me on that day we encountered Argomon. I'm sure I wouldn't have been out under this sunlight, had it not been for his ambition. I'm not sure.....something tells me that he was pestered by someone else...." She trailed off.

In the far distance of the Zenith point of the sky, another tall, slender dark figure was taking shape. It appeared to be approaching directly towards the small group of three. Its slender arms folded behind its back as it dived down. "I have waited enough."

Sheriti followed the large hand that rested on her shoulder, leading towards a grinning Devimon. "I hear anyone who comes even the slightest inch near an Argomon becomes infected."

"That's not true." she declared.

Her eyes lifted above Renikos head once she over heard her name. "Who else is coming with you?" asked Sheriti. Her question was towards Sena since she hinted that more of Toans digimon may have followed in pursuit.

"Sheriti"

Two long tattered wings curved into a parabola shape, manipulating the airs resistance. It landed without trouble casting the condition of its wings aside, but the digimon carried a stern-full look as it encountered the presence of another Devimon. Sheriti was surprised to see that another Devimon had stepped considered to step out into the daylight since they were known as nocturnal creatures.

"See, Reniko? You are impacting an influence on other nocturnal creatures to not be afraid of the sunlight." Though, her the smile she brimmed faded as she heard the Devimon whom approached the group.

"Is this a joke? I do not enjoy watching you even consider other Devimons fall under the name you gave me, Sheriti." The approaching Devimon stopped, two feet away from Sheriti. Reniko had stepped forward. The Devimon cocked his head at an angle. "My name is Reniko. May I ask what is your buisness with these two ladies?"

Sheriti rose a brow. Another Reniko..oh no. She stepped away towards the side witnessing the confrontation of the two virus digimon. Other passing digimon exchanged glances and hand gestures toward the two Devimon, a strange sight to see.

The first Devimon pushed the second one as it spoke. "Do not approach my partner in that manner. You mistake her for another."
It appeared that Reniko attitude changed from aggrivation to...the formal tone the second devimon used.

The second Devimon who claimed that he was the real Reniko, became upset. He tasted the sour words forming on his tongue but he did not reacted back from the push. "No, you are the one who is announcing himself under a false identification."

The first Devimon ignored ht second, "Sheriti...I may have cause a few conflicts over at the Grand Canyon. This one seems to have not allowed his defeat to pass by."

"Sheriti! The second Devimon snapped, turning int he direction of the confused tamer. " You told him? Have you actually forgotten your real partner?"

"I-I didn't say anything-" Sheriti stuttered. Trying to form her words. Sheriti glanced at Sena, hoping for an answer but she knew this was her fault.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:50 am

Sena ears perk up as she learn their situation. She knew something was off. 'Damn it all." She cursed as she begin to glow white. She warp digivolve into Angewomon as she aim and arrow right at both Devimon. The arrows begin to glow white with holy energy. "Sheriti, ask them both a question only the real Reniko knows."

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Both Devimons bodies tensed as a holy arrow was formed, aiming at either digimon that was impostering Reniko's identity. It was natural to have a demonic digimon grow, or sense the pure vibrations radiate through the air, after all, holy and dark digimon were naturally born to keep away from one another.

The second Devimon began, "Set your arrow aside Angewomon, there is no reason to have this simple misunderstanding escalate that high.”

“I agree,” The second Devimon shot a glare towards the first Devimon. “This entire situation can be set aside as long as Sheriti come to realize that he is not me.”

“Don’t you dare agree with me!” Spat the second one. Already irked by the fact that another digimon was attempting to manipulate Sheriti.

Sheriti silenced both digimon as she began asked, “What type of digimon is Zack?”

Both viral digimon exchanged a quick glance. One observing the imposters reaction, while the other began to consider what might the real Reniko look like after loosing. Of course both of the devimons were convincing. The real Reniko attained all of Sheriti’s conversations, secrets and memories they exchanged, while the false one had skimmed through the females entire registration profile.

All under five seconds the first Devimon swiftly answered, “He is a Kamemon.”

“but his final form is a Ravemon.” The second devimon added.

“My first battle?”

“Saren. With a Kotenmon.” Again, the first Devimon answered. Crossing his long arms confidently.

“With Candlemon. Whom began a wildfire.” The second Devimon twisted his body, leaning on one leg.

“That later attracted two wild digimon in champion form.”

The two digimons tone grew heavier as they grew competitive. Sheriti continued and under a minute both digimon answered the events that Sheriti experienced. Battles, shopping lists, events, and even her favorite color.

“Purple.” Both Devimons blurted at the same time.

Sheriti frowned with slight disappointment but contained little joy. This was developing into a nerve wrecking situation, although she was overwhelmed by the fact Reniko, whomever it was, described each event perfectly as if it was re-enacted. If that were the case….the false Reniko knew too much. Sheriti hinted that Sena was getting to the point where she wanted to just release the arrow and allow the arrow to reveal the phony.

“Oh, duhh!” A thought slammed Sheritis mind. How could she forget. The most simplest question. “Who was your first tamer?”

Both Devimons wrinkled their lips by the sudden question, unrelevent to any events. The first Devimon cocked his head down, sarcasticly laughing. “That is an absurd question, Sheriti.” He brimmed a smile, “You, and you only have been my dedicated partner.”

There was a long pause. A shadow casted over the second digimons mask, as his lips twisted into a smirk. Sheriti directed her index finger towards the first Devimons path, while the second Devimon took a step away from the first.

“Machiavello.” Reniko spoke. “I was raised by him and he was generous to transfer me under Sheriti’s name. “ Reniko did not smile for his triumph. His attention was focused on the impersonator. “Maybe I have been gone far too long, because now, you have one digimon who knows a lot about you, Sheriti."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Sena release four arrows as it blasted right into the fake Devimon, hitting both his arms and leg as he was seal to a metal wall of a tower. "Capture, complete" as the arrows was stuck tight into the wall and the holy energy emanating from the arrow reduce it ability to use dark magic. She notch another arrow and aim it for the Devimon head "Who are you, what do you want with the girl, who sent you, and why shouldn't I turn you into data?"

The Sadistic Toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 pm

While the Angemon pressed on for answers, the false Devimon squinted. For a while it remained silent, suddenly moaning and whining from the pain. "Ohhh, these arrows of pure-heart pains me. I can't stand it...." The digimon fainted, hanging its head down.

Sheriti rose a brow, advancing slowly towards the fainted digimon but jolted back once the head flung back up, howling. Sheriti placed a hand over hear beating heart, while Reniko snapped his fingers to attain the digimons attention. "Hey!" Though the digimons laughter continued as his body slouched on the wall. He slowly calmed, fixing his gaze on the three. "Heheh......turn me....in-to...da-ta....pfftttt." The digimon jeered, swinging his head back and fourth. "Aha! Like one of your girly arrows...or even four can hurt me. This isn't even my real form too!"

Sheriti pulled her lips inwards, exchanging glances with Reniko. If that was Reniko's position, he would've admitted that four holy arrows fired from an ultimate vaccine digimon would've left him hobbling. "Pay your respects, and answer her questions fiend! Why were you near Sheriti?" Reniko demanded.

The fake digimon sneered, glancing towards the tamer, but she was wise enough to keep her distance. "Pffftt.....she's so.....good." The Devimon began. A deep shaded pink pigmented tongue slid from its lips, as its fangs held the tongue. "I just want to...toy with her...."

Reniko nerves snapped as he felt a hot rush run through his body. Before Sheriti could flick her head, he had tossed himself in the fake Devimons position; hand prompted to strike. "Have I popped a blood vessel? " The digimon taunted. Meters away, its leather body stretched towards all edges. Reniko reacted late. Its physical body melted, rising like a wave, only from Sheriti's view it looked as if the Devimons body transformed into a pitch black silky blanket.

The four arrows launched by Sena remained pierced perfectly into the wall, with no disturbance before fading. The sheet sprawled onto the steel ground wrapped around a single body, fitting around Reniko's physic structure. "Reniko, what's going on?" Sheriti advanced, extending an arm.

"I'm-fine!" Once Sheriti pulled, Reniko made an opening by slashing through the silk fabric. The sheet drooped down, between Sheritis finger. beginning to wiggle. The female tamer shrieked tossing the remaining piece bumping into Sena. They witnessed as the cloth flopped on the floor, sinking into the floor; some evaporated into gray fumes.

"Where-"

"He escaped."
Reniko snorted. Along with Sena, the two sigimon scanned the area. Sheriti helped as well. The tamer saw an odd figure pass, but it was not the Devimon. Sheriti stepped back, attempting to have a better view of the edifice's edge. Again, she bumped into a digimon.

"Sorry-" but then found herself falling right on her face. Her foot had caught onto the hook of a dark crimson pitchfork. A harsh laughter pierced her ears- a horrible tone. Reniko twisted his body to face the digimon, drawn back.

A tall red demonic digimon used a pitchfork for support, leaning on it. This digimon appeared taller than Sena, excluding its two solid wings sprouting from its shoulders. It flicked its skinny imp tail, while grinning its sharp teeth. Its skin was red, tatoos of blackmagic symbols and the demonic '666' bad code was permanently drawn. "Boo!" Sheriti yelped as the digimon appeared directly in front of her within a second before appearing a few feet apart from the group. The digimon began to laugh.

"What is that?!" Sheriti inhaled, seeing its black sclera with red iris's. It appeared feral, pricking both Sena's and Renikos backs with its pitchfork.

Reniko rubbed his back, it felt as if he was just pocked with sewing needles, although the new demonic digimon put no effort. He was only toying with them.

"Booring!"
The digimon mimicked a yawn. "Phelesmon is what I am."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Sena aim her bow at the Phelesmon "He's a friend of yours?" She ask sheriti and her digimon.

The Sadistic Toan

Petronec

6,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:36 pm

[[Vademon and Dan have awoken in glass tubes, in a Vademon lab, deep within Factoria lTown]]
Two of the three Vademon advanced on their thin, perpetually writhing tentacles while leaving a thin trail of oily slime in their wake and they inspected Dan and the Dracomon closer, pushing their soft yellow eyes against right up against the glass where one of them met Dan's gaze and quickly recoiled.
It turned to the Vademon that had stayed by a lit up metal console and spoke with it's lipless wound of a mouth.
"Declare experiment DR dash 03 a failure and order another test subject." It turned to it's left where another Vademon, possibly more ugly and egg-headed than the other two, inspected Dracomon while rubbing the nape of it's neck and humming thoughtfully. "Any thoughts?"
The ugliest one turned to the right and responded in a nazally, grating, superior monotone:
"It would seem that no matter the digimon we subject to the treatment the digivolution does not take place. Maybe more experiments with virus types would yield better results and make the next digimon a fresh one, young as possible. There may be a fator of data differentiation." The one at the back typed furiously, extending it's crooked, dripping tentacles up to speed up his typing and greasing up the buttons before looking back only for a second.
"Disposal?" It asked. The ugly one, once more inspected Dracomon before nodding and just like that, the metallic discs from beneath both Dan and the Dracomon slid away and the two fell down into a single chute, darkness and the noise of rushing air then they were blown out of an open manhole into a great Canyon.
[[Dracomon and Dan are thrust into The Great Canyon]]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:19 pm

im been trying to find a digimon game for wii/gamecube/ds/gameboy. Anyone know where i can find one?

sonic boomtamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Ignore crying

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 pm

(whoopsie, then! >.< I'll head over there real quick then!)

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm

[Liger Misinterpretted my PM back to Gear Savanna with you! DX Sorry!]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:15 pm

User Image

Jax and Candlemon search Factorial Town for his body. Jax can feel himself slipping away. After searching for hours, they give up and move on.
[exit]

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:45 pm

[Enter from Gear Savanna]

Kirashimu and his digimon entered Tactorial Town, headed for the Factorial Fortress. He saw several digimon he had not seen before on his way, like Shoutmon, Ballistamon, and Xros Starmon. He continued closer and closer to the fortress that was home to the metal empire, and more importantly, Hiandromon's machine memory. He waited outside the castle for Marcus to arrive.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:43 pm

[Marcus and ChaosPiedmon enter from Network City]

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Outside of the castle of machines, a large box materializes. The box was painted black and red with white lines. It was a large box, big enough to fit a person or two and on each of the four corners was a pair of jester masks, one smiling and the other frowning. There was a crackling noise that could be heard from inside the box and smoke could be seen filling out of the corners. Eventually one of the corners opened like a door and Marcus came out coughing from the smoke, followed by a ChaosPiedmon named Cadiaver.

"That is the last time I travel off of your parlor tricks." Marcus heaved over as he too in a deep breath only to smell grease and oil from the machines.

"Well I got us here, did I not?" the clown said in a chuckle. His high pitched voice could be heard from quite a distance as he cackled loudly from watching Marcus react to the smoke."At least I got us here..."

Marcus rolled his eyes and then looked up to see Kira not to far away. He waved weakly and then picked himself back up, fixing his composure.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games