Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:45 am
She woke up the next day and had a long hot shower. She got dressed quickly and then walked down the stairs, she quietly entered the kitchen and dug into some cereal. She looked out the window and thought of how the snow looked beautiful as she crunched.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:20 am
Ronin was still sleeping on the counter, with a few bowls laying around him. He was eating numerous servings of ramen before going to sleep. He snored lightly with his lazy head laying on the counter and yet he was still sitting on top of his stool.  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:21 pm
Ronin Misaki
Ronin was still sleeping on the counter, with a few bowls laying around him. He was eating numerous servings of ramen before going to sleep. He snored lightly with his lazy head laying on the counter and yet he was still sitting on top of his stool.

When she was finished eating she went out to the counter and started cleaning up around Ronin. She was as careful as she could be as she tried to silently pick up the empty bowls of ramen. She smiled and then wiped the area around him, he looked adorable asleep and then she quietly went to the kitchen and decided to make ramen. She figured Ronin could eat it when he got up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:29 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

When she was finished eating she went out to the counter and started cleaning up around Ronin. She was as careful as she could be as she tried to silently pick up the empty bowls of ramen. She smiled and then wiped the area around him, he looked adorable asleep and then she quietly went to the kitchen and decided to make ramen. She figured Ronin could eat it when he got up.
Ronin was still sleeping soundly on the counter, and somewhat comfortably too. But it would only take a whiff of a nice bowl of ramen to get him up and start eating again and stay wide awake.  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:02 am
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
"FEAST!" Kat laughed. "Now I'm REALLY hungry." She said jokingly, smiling at Glane. Hope he picks up... she thought. She could tell Glane was getting a little worried. He wasn't freaking out yet, but she liked it that he cared about his friend. Something was still bothering her about Mikey though. That night... when she'd almost... transformed, she remembered Mikey screaming something before speeding off. ... Wonder what happened...

((Ph-shaw, She'd like a pile of dirt as long as it was from you. heart ))

((XD Don't give me ideas!))
Glane laughed and looked back again, wondering if Kat might be why he wasn't exactly happy with them. After last night he wasn't exactly sure what to think. But he played it off coolly and held out, hoping his friend was safe.

((I like dirt pirate ))
As they pulled by the Cafe, Kat was almost relived to be back. She rubbed her eyes, stinging from lack of sleep. "Is Mikey coming inside the Cafe with us?" she asked Glane sleepily. She had remembered Mikey wanted a place to stay. Oy... I seriously need some sleep...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:48 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

Ronin was still sleeping soundly on the counter, and somewhat comfortably too. But it would only take a whiff of a nice bowl of ramen to get him up and start eating again and stay wide awake.

When she was finished with the ramen she smiled and placed it nicely and temptingly in a bowl. She quietly took it to the counter and placed it in front of Ronin and poured herself a cup of coffee as she began wiping down the booths as she waited for Ronin to wake up.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:48 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

When she was finished with the ramen she smiled and placed it nicely and temptingly in a bowl. She quietly took it to the counter and placed it in front of Ronin and poured herself a cup of coffee as she began wiping down the booths as she waited for Ronin to wake up.
The moment Ayumi placed the ramen bowl next to him he quickly got up, took his chopsticks form his last bowl from last night and began scarfing down on the ramen. In seconds it was done. "Mmmmmm that was good!!" he smiled cheerfully and he was full of energy this morning it seems.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:23 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

The moment Ayumi placed the ramen bowl next to him he quickly got up, took his chopsticks form his last bowl from last night and began scarfing down on the ramen. In seconds it was done. "Mmmmmm that was good!!" he smiled cheerfully and he was full of energy this morning it seems.

She laughed,"you woke up immediately." She looked at him, "and you woke up just in time to help me open up. But first there is more ramen in the kitchen if you want." She laughed again.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:52 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She laughed,"you woke up immediately." She looked at him, "and you woke up just in time to help me open up. But first there is more ramen in the kitchen if you want." She laughed again.
"RAMEN!!! YEAH!!!" Ronin quickly dashed into the kitchen for more ramen, but before pouring more ramen in his bowl he went to Ayumi and hugged her tightly. "Thank you!!" and he laughed cheerfully  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:34 am
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"RAMEN!!! YEAH!!!" Ronin quickly dashed into the kitchen for more ramen, but before pouring more ramen in his bowl he went to Ayumi and hugged her tightly. "Thank you!!" and he laughed cheerfully

She laughed as he hugged her. "You're welcome Ronin." She said and then she added, "now please, go and finish it off."  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:44 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She laughed as he hugged her. "You're welcome Ronin." She said and then she added, "now please, go and finish it off."
"Will do!" he continued finishing off the ramen that Ayumi has made for her. When he finished his ramen, he burped loudly and laughed. "Excuse me...hahaha!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:47 pm
((i probably won't be replying too often for a while 'cause i'm like really missing my gaian sister Chrissy and still waiting for her, 'cause she's been sick with food poisoning for about a week. I'm really worried about her. I'l ltry to reply if I'm in the mood to...you guys can still talk to me through pm's crying crying ))  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:53 am
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

"Will do!" he continued finishing off the ramen that Ayumi has made for her. When he finished his ramen, he burped loudly and laughed. "Excuse me...hahaha!"

She smiled and then continued working on the Cafe, she had taken down the Christmas decorations and she had placed a vase with a rose on each table and a larger vase with flowers on the counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:12 am
Rayne yawned and realized she'd fallen asleep. How she got upstairs and into her own bedroom, she had no idea. "What..?" Blinking, she got up and left heading toward the stairs. Then, carefully, she seated herself on the railing to the staircase and slid down at a comfortable speed. "Hello..?" she called out.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:08 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki

She smiled and then continued working on the Cafe, she had taken down the Christmas decorations and she had placed a vase with a rose on each table and a larger vase with flowers on the counter.
Ronin finished his ramen and placed the chopsticks on the bowl horizontaly, indicating that it was a good meal. He suddenly started thinking about one of his lnog-lost sisters. ".....Chrissy....nee-chan...."

(yeah i feel good! Chrissy won't be back until the end of the month, but at least she's doing alright! hey we should like invite her to this guild so she can join us in this rp. whaddyah think? ^_^)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff