Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm
*shrugs* Just about anything... One time, it was just him playing with Velcore. cat_rolleyes I think sometimes he complains just to give me a hard time.

My drawing of it. The picture I printed is too hard to see... the lines aren't clean enough. I had to find another.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 pm
lol I could see that. He does like to give you a hard time. xd

Oh, of the girl sleeping? -looks at the pic in her hand- Yeah, I can see the proportion is a bit off. Can I see the original? smile

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:11 pm
Yeah, he does. cat_rolleyes

I know! cat_gonk It's been hard trying to get it right! That's why I didn't hear you come in! *hesitates for a moment, then picks up the other sketchbook. The picture she'd been working from didn't have much detail, since it had been done pretty quickly, and was a little bit off still*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 pm
Oh, your reference is from one you drew? Was this a live model? -looks at the sketchbook more closely and some of the features, even if rough, looked familar. What gave it away, though, was the ringlet of hair spilled down the shoulder- confused neutral

-dame inspects the picture closer- Kits... surprised is this me?
lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:20 pm
Yeah... it was. It's a pretty quick sketch, though, so it didn't help as much as I thought it would. cat_sweatdrop

*nods quietly when dame asks if it's her* cat_redface  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm
-dame giggles- When was this drawn? xd

-thinks back to what she said about the drawing- rofl Man, now I sound so conceited when I said that the girl in the picture was cute. rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:30 pm
Ummm... when you changed back from being a cat last weekend... cat_redface The pose was perfect, what I'd been looking for, but I didn't get a chance to fix it...

Well, you didn't know... *plays with her pencil on top of the table*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm
lol Why didn't you get a chance to fix it?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm
You moved. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm
Oh...Can I see? -holds out her hand for the book-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm
Ummm... okay. *hands dame the book* It's not that great of a sketch, but I thought it would be good enough. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm
-looks at the sketch and then looks at the page before and after- Oh...you drew a couple of them...OH... redface This must have been not long after I turned back...I hadn't woken up yet and... redface sweatdrop Gotten under the covers. lol redface

-she turns it back to the drawing in question- Do...would you like me to pose in that way again sometime so you can finish the drawing?

-seeing Kits blush and nod slightly, the pair talk about details and then more of Kits artwork before taking a break and getting some dinner-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:32 pm
The sea air…it does a body good. User Image Wherever this place is, is gorgeous and exactly what the doctor ordered. Its balmy, tropical, and there is water…water everywhere. The ocean right outside their lavish accommodations, Katana and Psy take every opportunity to soak up the sun and enjoy the sea. Flo even has the chance to relax as there is plenty of staff to help with the children. Kat didn't forget anything (as usual) and this week is strictly about recharge and renew. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Reflection and conversation are the order of the day as Psy has time to really talk to her friend and confide in her. Express her feelings, take a step back and really reflect upon herself. Kat is such a good listener and so supportive. It really is nice sometimes to get an outside perspective on things.

On day 2, Psy stares at her reflection in the morning. both hands on the marble basin and she leans in staring at herself, examining and she doesn't like what she sees. stare Kat was right. She has changed. Once feared and respected by all she encountered. Powerful and cunning, master of her domain. Kat even told her how she noticed the gradual change in her. How she's witnessed her friend slowly become a "Stepford Wife" the complete opposite of the women she once knew…the truth hurts. stare It cuts deep, but she knows Kat is right. How could she have let this happen? User Image
How could she let her relationship with a man dictate who she should be? How could she abandon who she is in the core of her being for a man? Try to be something she thinks he wants instead of what is in her black heart? This is not the Psyzapp she is. This is not what she was meant to be. User Image

At breakfast, she stops in her tracks as she sees Mr. Giovanni sitting at the head of the table with a mimosa in hand. eek He grins at her greeting her as he stands.* WHAT are YOU doing here?! scream stressed *She says with both shock and irritation. He smirks at her and sits back down trying to fake a look of being hurt at her comments.* Oh don be like dat, Dolce Cosa. wink I taught you'd be happy to sees me. *He points at her after taking a drink of his mimosa.* Yous should knows better den to tink yous can gives me da slips. User Image *She crosses her arms and glares mad at him as he smirks* Forget about it. cool Yous comes and sits by 'ol Gio ere an has some breakfast. wink *Reluctantly, she sits in the chair next to him and he kicks back as he enjoys another drink of his mimosa.

Kat is next to enter the dining room and find Mr. Giovanni sitting with Psy. Just as Psy did, Katana too stops dead in her tracks and shrieks at him.* eek WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING HERE GIO?!!!! scream This is suppose to be GIRLS ONLY!!! mad *Kat reaches down to grab the knife she always carries on her only to find that a swim suit and flip flips don't exactly accommodate a concealed weapon.* stare
*Mr. Giovanni again smirks and motions to the other seat by his side* Oh don yous be like dat, Gattina. cool Come…aves somas breakfast wit Dolce Cosa an me. *Reluctantly and with an eyeroll, she sits as a mimosa is brought for both her and Psy. They all have breakfast and Mr. Giovanni makes an effort to be as charming as possible to ease the ladies tension. Still with some reluctance but a little more accepting, Kat and Psy figure as long as he's made such an effort to track them down they have breakfast. After breakfast, Kat throws down her cloth napkin and stands.* Psy, I'll be by the pool. smile *She says nicely and then she turns to Mr. Giovanni.* And as for you, congratulations for finding us and somehow getting in here, but don't unpack cause ya'll are leaving here first thing tomorrow. talk2hand *She leaves the two alone and Mr. Giovanni makes a mental note to work on Katana today to convince her he needs to stay.

He lights up a cigar and looks at his Dolce Cosa very seriously.* Befores yous starts in, Franco sends me an yous should knows betta den to try and gives ol Gio da slips. User Image Was happen to you Dolce Cosa? User Image Long time ago, da Pavani Family was proud an feared. Da six a yous alls works as one jus as yous Padre wanted. An yous gots yous Padre's eyes, Pietrina. YOU … yous gots it…dat moxie. User Image Yous gots dat fire. Yous gots dat grit to be da Don. But yous knows dat some traditions don die an yous was born a woman. But yous knows as well as I's know dat behind each man be da strength a his woman. User Image An dat cop a yours can't do's you justice. Dere is no ways dat cazzo cop can ever understand yous or what he's gots. talk2hand

Dolce Cosa, yous may not knows how da boss worries. Franco, he's needs you. He's needin yous strength. Yous done so much in da family. Franco, he's feelin yous struggle an he's don knows why yous gone an abandon da family. All six a yous is connected, Dolce Cosa…connected by bloods. Yous all are parts of a whole. All yous Pavani's compliments each one. Dat is what makes yous da family yous are. An you…yous jus up and left em hanging. Whys do yous tink Franco he goes outa his ways to makes you sees it. User ImageMakes yous gets back dat fight yous gots inside a yous. Da boss he's confused as to why yous ain't pushin back like yous always done. Dolce Cosa! You's needs to reclaim yous territory. User Image

Any man who's loves you would loves you for dat woman yous is, dat woman wit dat fire in da eyes.
*She stands so abruptly her chair falls over and she pounds her fist on the table.* YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! scream *He stands and grabs her by the arm as she tries to leave.* Any man whole loves you would not wants to tames you Dolce Cosa. Any man who loves you would understands dat fire, dat passion. I's understands dat passions in yous. Don yous see Dolce Cosa hows much I loves you? *She yanks her arm away from him and when he grabs her again she turns around and backhands him across the face as hard as she can…her ring making a small cut on his cheek. evil He grabs her hard by the shoulders, pulls her in and kisses her with everything he's got. Kisses her long and hard. He's very strong and when she finally pushes him off she backhands him again and screams at him.* User Image HOW DARE YOU TAKE SUCH LIBERTIES WITH ME!!!!! scream evil He feels the sting of his cheek.* Dere she is. Dere is da Dolce Cosa I's know. emotion_dealwithit *He smirks at her and walks away outside to finish his cigar.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 pm
-dame knocks on Kits door and waits, smiling, fiddling with her necklace-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:25 pm
*Kits opens the door, Mwee flying out as she does* Hi dame. ^_^

*squeaks at dame, then flies away*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games