Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm

*Grins at Miro and can't help but notice how enchanted Zephit is with Liada. User Image She sighs heavily thinking of her husband. Missing him so much due to his long work hours. User Image * Oh, just a pot of green tea, Miro. Thanks. User Image By the way, you look lovely. wink
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm

"I-I uh..." Zephit scratched at his ears nervously, thinking of how to explain it without giving away all the details. What he did was a little illegal and the more underground it stayed the better.

"I fight." He said it plainly, like it was normal. "S-so I tape my arms up to keep my wrists safe, and cover the bruises."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

She stared at the wrappings a bit and kept silent. She had a feeling there was something more than what he led on but she didn't want to pressure him into saying something he wasn't ready for, not when he was just getting to know her as well. She glanced up at him with a grin and trailed her fingers softly up his arm. Really now? I may have to watch one of your fights someday then. I'm kind of a scrapper myself. wink She paused to sip more of her drink and finished it so that they could get going. You ready to go? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:48 pm

redface redface Miro wishes the evening uniform had a skirt too redface crying
:: looks around at the drink supplies, figuring a pot of tea sounded easy enough. ::
Do you really need a whole pot? sweatdrop Miro sees tea bags....

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:50 pm

"N-not quite, there is one more thing. Just in case I make a fool of myself, and miss my chance later." He reached forward and placed a hand on Liada's cheek. This thought had been on his mind since becoming a human. It always looked so enjoyable when he saw it, and he'd certainly have to try, for better or worse.

"I-I'd like to..." Zephit swallowed, finding it hard to say. She'd certainly think he was awkwardly misplacing his steps. "A kiss, please."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Leko designed the Official MW Bartender's Uniform herself. wink Oh they have pots of green tea at The Jade Dragon. Just bop over there and pick one up. User Image *She grins at Miro. As she hears Zephit, she can't help but inhale and raise her eyebrows. User Image She has no idea if Liada will think him too forward or not. User Image *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Liada's ears perked straight up and her tail froze when Zephit placed his hand on her face and asked for a kiss. She tried really hard not to blush for his bluntness and gave a small smile. A kiss eh? Someone really seems confident here tonight, well for now you'll have to deal with this until the end of the night. She tipped up on her toes and kissed his forehead. Hoping that was gonna do for now. Shall we go now before we burn the night away standing here? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Otay! blaugh That seems easy enough...
:: takes one step, then freezes ::
Wait.. there's a scary dragon over there that tried to eat Miro gonk crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Zephit blushed, feeling anything but confident, but relaxed when Liada didn't shoot him down entirely. A wide feline smile was on his face, and he took her hand again. "Yeah, I'm ready when you are, beautiful."

Then he looked down to the floor as he added quietly, "And thanks for the kiss."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:06 pm

*Sighs dreamily. 4laugh He called her "beautiful." User Image heart 4laugh

She then snaps out of it after hearing Miro wig out. User Image* Yes. The Jade Dragon…it's where the tea is. *Points* The Jade Dragon has the tea. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm

She smiled back and squeezed Zephits hand gently. Not a problem. Lets go then. They walked out the main doors hand in hand and enjoyed seeing the sun setting as they headed to Kathy's. Liada turned back and waved at the girls with her tail as they left.

(( Next one in the Chatty Kathy thread))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Miro has to defeat the dragon to get his tea? gonk Miro didn't think she'd have to battle the dragon as a bartender crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:24 pm

User Image User Image stressed Miro?! What are you TALKING ABOUT?!!! stressed Velcore probably isn't there and he certainly isn't a "battle dragon." User Image If anything, he'd lick you to death…like a puppy. whee You like puppies, right? Just think of him like a big puppy. Tell him to sit. Use a big commanding voice and say "SIT!!!" scream Just like that. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm

-dame enters the bar from the IR, waving at Miro and Psy- whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:43 pm

crying
:: pouts and drags her feet over to the Jade Dragon, trying to hold the tails over her bow over her backside. When she gets there, the greeter asks if there's anything he can get for her and she's tempted to run back to the bar, but she knows she has to get the mistress' tea ::
M... Miro.... crying .... Miro needs a pot of tea from the dragon crying

:: the man looks at her strangely, then past her into the bar and sees Psyzapp sitting there at the counter. He then realizes what the girl was talking about and tells her to wait there while he goes to the kitchen to get a pot ::
Miro doesn't have to battle the dragon then? surprised

:: the greeter lifts an eyebrow at her, then continues on to the kitchen. When he comes back, he tells her to be careful with it because it's hot and hands it to her ::
Miro wins over the dragon! Victory belongs to Miro! xd

:: skips back to the bar and delivers the pot to the mistress lady ::
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5283 5284 5285 5286 5287 5288 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games