Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm

(Similar to how Sony will not have Kratos shown being humiliated, scared, or subject to any kind of dread even during fatalities on him in Mortal Kombat, I'll do anything to see to it my character never has anything bad happen to her. Even if I have to part with a hard earned 10000 gold. biggrin

I hope Psy comes on and accepts the trade.)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 pm

[[ How do I even go about completing my penalty? ]]

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Zephit
(Pay Psyzapp 10000 gold and you don't have to. biggrin )
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Rei Inaba
Zephit

[[ My task hardly seems bad enough for that. I'm just curious how I should go about getting portal warped outside of the bar. xP ]]

Zephit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 pm

((Have your character suddenly disappear from the bar and show up outside. He can be dazed, confused, whatever and then he can come back into the bar holding either panties or a bra from "Leko's laundry" or whatnot. 3nodding How you do it is really up to you. biggrin ))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Zephit
Rei Inaba
Zephit

[[ My task hardly seems bad enough for that. I'm just curious how I should go about getting portal warped outside of the bar. xP ]]
(I see. My character is all about being carefree and relaxed, always able to avert problems, and me doing the penalties is similar to showing Kratos from God of War being humiliated when he's all about being an awesome unstoppable god killer. For me, losing 10,000 gold is preferable to having my character in an undignified position)

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 pm

(( Most people around here are used to random events, especially ones having to do with the game, so things will just continue on almost as if nothing happened afterward wink Leko/Ayami will be sending you undergarments when she catches up I believe. ))

Miro has a cape-like thing, but it isn't as long and it's feathery, so it doesn't seem as nice and flowy like pink lady's. But if pink lady lets Miro try her cape, then she won't have a cape herself anymore gonk
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 pm

[[ Okay~ Here goes nothing. :3 ]]

"Cape does look--" Zephit started, but suddenly found himself not in his seat. Instead he was laying on something hard and rough, his vision having gone dark.

"I-I'm blind!" He panicked, sitting up quickly to have his vision unblocked. In his hands, hopefully clean, were a pair of very sexy panties. Seeing them made him blush, causing him to scramble around before realizing he was just outside the bar.

"W-what?" Zephit asked the night curiously, tilting his head in deep thought.

Zephit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:18 pm

((Well done. wink ))

Wait...I won't have a cape or you won't have a cape? confused -looks at Miro confused, completely nonplussed by Zephit suddenly disappearing-
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Like a sheep who finally escaped the farm, Zephit wandered back into MW with a timid look on his face. Looked like Dame and Miro were still there, as if nothing had happened to him, and so he went and sat back down. Only this time still carrying those panties in his right hand.

"Anyway, where was I?" He tried to play off the situation calmly, though his face was still red with flustered embarrassment.

Zephit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm

-giggles at Zephit- xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Zephit blushed some more at Dame's giggling, before remembering something she had told him before.

"Weren't you going to give me a tour of this place, sometime?" He said hopefully, his tail swishing excitedly. "A tour from a beautiful woman, that's what I want~"

Zephit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Pink lady person won't have a cape and then her outfit won't be fun and capey anymore sad There should be more capes so everyone can have a cape 3nodding Then we can all go "whoooooosh"

:: puts her arms out in front of her and starts running around the room, continuing to make the "whoooosh" sound ::
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:48 pm

Well not if your just borrowing it for a minute or two, Miro. 3nodding

-smiles back over at Zephit- Why, yes I did. xd redface -blushes a bit at this words, idly fiddling with her cape- However, -stifles a small yawn- I'll have to wait til another night. ^_^ Almost bedtime for this superhero. whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 pm

"Maybe you can make it up to me with something else, then?" Zephit felt himself blushing again, what he assumed were inappropriate thoughts running through his head.

"A-a kiss goodnight, maybe?" He smiled timidly, expecting her to say no, of course.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5273 5274 5275 5276 5277 5278 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games