Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 pm
( emotion_awesome )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:23 pm
((So.....seeing your choice of emote....you think it's awesome you have no testicles? confused ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:24 pm
(A funny comic is a funny comic. No matter who it's about. neutral )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:35 pm
-earlier in the morning, dame had woken up feeling like something was scratchy and lodged in her throat, the feeling persisted and became very insistent, activating her gag-reflex and she jumped off the bed, heading into the bathroom, only to cough up a hairball into the toilet- eek neutral confused What the.... -red faced and teary-eyed from hacking, dame washed her face with cool water and headed back into the bedroom, curling up under the covers this time and falling back to sleep- emotion_zzz  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 am
*Lunch time and this officer is one hungry mofo. He pulls his squad through the drive through of a burger joint and goes nuts with his order. SUPER SIZE! cool He pulls over to enjoy… completely enjoy his lunch. heart cool *  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 pm
*goes to a signal from a beacon in another dimension*

*comes back 2 hours later covered in blood and with ripped clothes*

Never again... never go to a strange or unfamiliar place unarmed again...  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:58 pm
Previously the night after dame turned back into a human...

-cuddles up to Karrie in bed- You miss me? whee

Yeah.
I was a cat all weekend. whee
Oh? At The Colourful Kitten?
Nope. A for real cat. Mrows and whiskers and tail and fur and all.
neutral *looks very confused*
I stayed with Kits. -she pauses a moment- Ya know, I really didn't like her cats and animals while I was a cat. -she continues on, languidly tracing circles- This morning I woke up naked in Kits' bed, coughed up a furball and was back to normal. Weird, I know.
*stares at her* ... Are you feeling all right? *wonders if she's sick or something*
neutral confused I'm feeling fine. You know strange s**t happens at MW all the time. On Friday or Saturday, I forget which, I ate two brownies and turned into a black cat. A black and white cat. A little one. Ask Kits if you don't believe me. xp
Brownies? How do brownies turn you into a cat?
How the ******** should I know? How does one suddenly find themselves in the moldy box behind edit me half the time? Or suddenly wearing a colour they weren't before? Or suddenly have fox ears? How should I know? There are tons of magic users. lol
What? I've never had that happen.
-leans up and stares at him incredulously- Karrie, I know for a fact I've HAD some of these things happen to me IN FRONT OF YOU. neutral
Ummm... *thinks* Yeah, I do remember some odd stuff...
Dec turned into a wolf in front of you. I started randomly stripping down into a striped peppermint bikini. And it wasn't to turn you on either. xp
*starts laughing* Okay... so you were a cat and you stayed with Kits?
Yeah, she carried me home.
Yeah, that sounds like something Kits would do. sweatdrop
Yeah. She also gave me some cream.
Cream?
Yes. I lapped it all up. -demonstrates on his neck and chin- xd
*laughs* You sure you're not still feeling a bit cat-like? XD
-chuckles deviously- Maybe. -meows and arches her back like a cat, placing her "claws" on Karrie's chest and scratching gently down it- xd Maybe it's leftover side effects.
Maybe. Or maybe it's just you being... you. *chuckles*
You sayin' I'm like a cat? -stares at him cat-like, nipping slightly at his neck, "claws" kneading his shoulders-
Sometimes. *runs his hand down her back like he's petting her*
-shivers and purrs- In a good way? whee -nudges his neck and chin with the top of her head, rubbing her cheek against him-
Of course. *pets her again*
-smirks and bites him then continues to purr- blaugh -pauses and leans over the bed, grabbing her kitty ears and tail and slips them on- Mrow? cat_twisted -smirks at him again, eyes devious-
Hmmm... let's see, now what does the kitty want? *smirks*
Mrow -sensuously licks Karrie's neck-
*shivers*
Mrow? twisted
*kisses dame's neck*
-moans and purrs- Mrow -grasping at Karrie's shoulders when he hits a sweet spot-
*keeps kissing*
-gives kit for kat-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 pm
-dame pads up quietly behind Kits as she is engrossed in her work at her studio table- ninja

-she peers over her shoulder at what Kits is drawing- emotion_yatta Whatcha workin' on? whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm
*jumps and jerks upright, hitting the back of her head on dame's chin* Owwww... cat_crying *rubs her head* Dame! cat_surprised What are you doing here?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 pm
Ow! crying Apparently getting abused! sad -rubs her now red chin and backs away a few steps- crying  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:53 pm
Well, why'd you sneak up on me? *turns around to face her* I didn't hear you come in... *ears twitch under her hat*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:57 pm
lol I'm surprised you didn't with these bangles and bells on. xd -puts her arms in the air and wiggles her hip in a quick shimmy, ending in a slow belly dance move- lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:00 pm
cat_sweatdrop The hat muffles things some... and I was concentrating pretty hard. *looks at dame's outfit* Did you just come from TCK?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm
No, I just like wearing weird s**t.

-waits a second then laughs- Yeah, I did. Well, from practice. 3nodding

I can show you some of the dance if you share what you are working on... -sing-songy voice- 4laugh

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 pm
Honestly, I'd have believed you were just wearing it for fun. cat_lol

*looks over her shoulder at the two sketchbooks on the table, grabbing the one she was working in and leaving the other on the table* It's just this... *shows her a picture of a girl curled up, sleeping*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games