Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:06 am

User Image Liada tries even harder not to laugh now. Holding onto her sides and brings her face down to the counter to hide her big smile. Um...no I don't think its monsters Miro....I think there's a stash of sweets over there that Psy forgot to hide. You should have your panda army go and seize it while you can. rofl
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:12 am

surprised Sweets are good surprised Monsters are bad mad Especially zombies. Miro doesn't like zombies mad Miro does like sweets, though blaugh

:: pokes her head out from behind the counter to scout out the place and confirm there is indeed a pile of sweets ::
Victory is ours!

:: gathers up her pandas and skips over to the pile, stuffing her non-existent pockets with them, which pretty much means her making the motion of putting things in her pockets only for them to slide down her leg and onto the floor ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 am

Gripping her sides even harder at the sight of Miro raiding the candy Liada softly giggles. Yes...yes zombies are bad. Monsters aren't always hard to deal with so I'd rather deal with a monster than a zombie.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 am

Miro is better at fighting zombies than monsters 3nodding Clerics get extra zombie-fighting power, though they're not as good at it as paladins sad
:: pouts ::

Clerics have been developing more powerful spells, though mrgreen ... not that Miro has most of them sweatdrop

:: keeps "stuffing her pockets", along with helping some of the pandas stuff their (also non-existent) pockets ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 am

This is true, paladins are very strong against zombies compared to clerics. But how come you haven't gotten the good spells Miro? After sipping her drink some more she conjures a bag for Miro to "stuff" more of her treasure when her pockets were full. Levitating it closer to her and her bears when she wasn't looking.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 am

Miro isn't a high enough level cleric to have the really good spells sweatdrop ... plus you have to beat some really really big and scary monsters that are hoarding the strong spells mad Miro doesn't understand why clerics that learned the stronger spells don't just teach them to other clerics and instead expect other clerics to go beat up big scary monsters to get it themselves.

Not many people like to travel with Miro because of her problems with portal travel and you have to use portals to get anywhere these days sweatdrop ... or at least anywhere that anyone wants to be. So Miro mostly keeps to the Plane of Knowledge where there aren't any scary monsters to get at her, but that also means no big scary monsters to beat up for spells. Sometimes she'll go pick up supplies to make dark chocolate cremes, though 3nodding

:: spots the bag and starts stuffing treats into it ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:45 am

Liada drank her soda as Miro explained the process. Nodding here and there as the elf stuffed away the hoard of candy. Hmmm, that does sound complicated. But why not just hire a merc or something to beat up the monsters for you and bring you back the spells so that you can learn them?User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

Mercs charge a few platinum for every 20 minutes or something. They can get expensive sweatdrop Miro had hired a merc a few times through a service in the Plane of Knowledge, but the ones they have aren't as good as the people who just beat up monsters for their own personal gain. Additionally, the strongest mercs, aside from being really expensive, only get hired out to really strong people to decrease their chances of getting killed. I think the service does that on purpose, figuring the weaker ones are more expendable.

Plus, some items and spells have this magical property that will make them only work for the first living being to touch it. When the monster that has it dies, the item becomes a clean slate. So you can't even just steal it from them.. you actually have to kill them. sweatdrop Draa has a mask like that 3nodding Miro has some boots like that too.

Oh yeah!
:: straps the bag she was stuffing to the giant panda's back, then pulls out her stocking shaped backpack from seemingly nowhere and starts stuffing it ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Yea, there are those who are damn stingy with their prices. Anira used to be one of those until she and I worked together for a bit back then. And yes magical items are a pain like that. I think Mabb had a few like that of her own but I dunno if they've been lost to time itself. Finishing off her soda Liada throws out the bottle and picks her book back up to flip through.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Miro heard that there was once a time when such magical items didn't exist in her world. People could just sell off things they didn't want from the strong monsters they killed and that made it easier for people to get things they needed 3nodding This was before Miro was born, though sweatdrop Items weren't as strong then, but neither were the monsters so having stronger items wasn't as necessary.

:: goes to stuff something in her bad, but then eats it instead :: mrgreen
What kind of book is that? confused It looks kind of old.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Liada nods as Miro talks some more, her eyes briefing through the pages of her book before glancing up at Miro. It is really old, ******** its probably older than you or me or Leko. I got it and a couple of other books when I went on a trip recently and I've been trying to decipher some of the ancient text on here. But so far I've only been able to get through about a third of it. stare
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Lots of things are older than Miro sweatdrop

:: tucks her stocking backpack back into the void from whence it came after packing away all the treats, then drags her pandas back over to the bar, looking over Liada's shoulder (figuratively... Miro is too short to actually look over her shoulder crying ) at the writing in the book. ::

It doesn't look that familiar to Miro sweatdrop The oldest language in Norrath is Draconic, but due to time dilation between this world and that one, it's unclear what is actually older.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:54 pm

*appears in the bar with a rifle decorated with strange symbols*

Soul Blaster, you will be very handy next time I encounter a Deathclaw. biggrin

But you can only fire one shot per load and can only be powered by the life energy of mortal intelligent beings... at least the one shot is guaranteed to be on target and kill instantly.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:57 pm

:: looks at the lady in the cowboy hat strangely, then over at Liada... getting behind her slightly ::
Miro thinks there's a crazy head in here.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Liada gives a sweet smile to Miro and conjures her a piece of cake and a fork to eat with. whee Yea that's what I keep running into here with these books. I'll figure it out eventually though. I'm gonna do some more research at home. She closes her book and opens up a portal to take her to the Den. Turning to pat Miro on the head she gives her a wave. Good luck with your panda army and the tides of sweets. I'll see you around hun. User Image Giving one last wave goodbye she hops into the portal and closes it up before reaching the Den on the other end.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5259 5260 5261 5262 5263 5264 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games