Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Dammie-kins
I'm irish and english so...I don't know but I like my brew and I'm not one to look away from violence

I don't get how you watch.
It so... Nerve racking!
>.<

good thing i have dial-up lol lol lol

How does dial-up help D=

LOL
I can't even watch PG13 scary movies without closing my eyes at some parts.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:13 pm
He does that~  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:15 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Ronzalpha201
Dammie-kins
It's the only scary movie from the old days. If you don't watch it in your life you won't know the extent of evil.

SHUT UP !!! there is no such thing as evil in this world. that's a pernament word. people are only temporarily bad. *goes into denial* "lalalalalal..."

eek wow....can I snap you back into reality? ^^

*hears a snap. i immediatley go zombie mode* "must eat more ramen...must eat more ramen...must eat more ramen..."

lmao! your so silly! ^^

(i'm going to go make some banners for our guild.....)

sure thing. gotta study for my precalc and chem test tomorrow too.  
Ronzalpha201
God of Forbidden Light
7.4/10

since when did you decide to pop in?
Since I got arrived home from school.  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE horror movies! Like "The Eye" "Grudge" "Shutters" "Phone"....scary spooky ghost stuff. ^^ Scares me shitless and I can't sleep after I watch it but..its soooo worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE horror movies! Like "The Eye" "Grudge" "Shutters" "Phone"....scary spooky ghost stuff. ^^ Scares me shitless and I can't sleep after I watch it but..its soooo worth it.

Those movies are terrible. Terrible.
I' would much rather watch HellRaiser.  

God of Forbidden Light

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:17 pm
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Ronzalpha201
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Dammie-kins
I'm irish and english so...I don't know but I like my brew and I'm not one to look away from violence

It so... Nerve racking!
>.<

How does dial-up help D=

LOL

it does help. by annoying the hell out of my. haven't watched one damn youtube video in my house. what happens is that you see some man in stabbing position, but stuck there for like 20 minutes. it lags. i can never see a movie or clip happily in my life with this piece of s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:18 pm
That is nearly as bad as clockwork orange.

Chicken s**t compared to it

EDIT: Hell raisers is another one that'll keep you up thinking is it possible  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:20 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x

i prefer action and comedy , such as "I am legend" or " I-Robot" or "rattatoille" (cant spell). yep, disney/square enix fan.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:21 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Well...it's scarier for me because it's kind of common in my culture that we believe in ghosts and spirits...so..I guess that's why its really scary to me.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:21 pm
Ronzalpha201
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Ronzalpha201
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
Dammie-kins

It so... Nerve racking!
>.<

How does dial-up help D=

LOL

it does help. by annoying the hell out of my. haven't watched one damn youtube video in my house. what happens is that you see some man in stabbing position, but stuck there for like 20 minutes. it lags. i can never see a movie or clip happily in my life with this piece of s**t.

Dx
That just sucks.

I know.
You can wait for it to load,
and have it on pause.
Do something like... eat dinner,
homework... something that take a while.
Then come back,
and it will be all loaded!
Hopefully.
D:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:23 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Well...it's scarier for me because it's kind of common in my culture that we believe in ghosts and spirits...so..I guess that's why its really scary to me.

And what culture would that be?  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:24 pm
Ronzalpha201
x Glam Rock Kylie x

i prefer action and comedy , such as "I am legend" or " I-Robot" or "rattatoille" (cant spell). yep, disney/square enix fan.

OMG! I love I-robot! Will Smith is soooOoOoOO freaking HOT!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:27 pm
great..I forgot she was the usual girl who melts over shirtless guys...

wait...I'm one of those shirtless guys...never mind...

Hey forbidden having a better day? (If I can inquire?)  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:27 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

And what culture would that be?

I dunno...I guess Hmong...like...Hmong people believe in their ancestors and thats who they "worship". They worship the spirits and nature. It's called Shamanism. But anywhoo...a lot of Hmong people have converted to Christianity. I personally believe in both but....I don't know. Off topic....back on topic....

I believe in ghosts, I don't know about you guys. I've had encounters before...I mean, it's really spooky...you guys can believe me or not..but whatever.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games