Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:54 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki leaned against the counter wondering what to say but it was interesting to watch the child talk. Ko didn't seem to know Yuuji at all. Hiroki didn't understand what was going on.

"Ok...so I guess I have to learn to read better. Foo..." The child really didn't want to have to study all those crummy words. But it seemed like he wouldn't be able to get too far without them. "But I don't want to go to cram school. I hate cram school."

"Akihiko-niisan said you'd take me to a soccer game. Uncle Naoko got me a soccer goal! And I want to learn to play with my American friend. And I like soccer." he pointed out as he leaned up against the counter.

"I like soccer too." Hiroki said with a smile as he looked at the perplexed Yuuji. "Surely you like soccer, Takagi-kun? I'm certain I can give you a day off to take him. I might even be able to recommend good seats at the stadium."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Well that was an interesting development...
Dark eyes watched Izo for a long moment, the bat's mind wrapping itself around all those events. It did sound like trouble...
"I wouldn't want you to worry any more than you already have, Matsumoto-san." Katsu replied with a slight smile. "You came here with me... and that did a lot. First exam I've had in the PIT where I've felt this comfortable in a long time. But..." he nodded, pointing to the door. "I'll take the two guards with me to shadow where I go. And as for the medicine..."
Azriel took the pack A and brought out one pill, swallowing it without anything to drink to wash it down. "No problem." he smiled again, walking forward until he was standing just before Izo. "I wish there was something I could do to ease your worry a little..." lithe fingers reached up, tracing along the older man's collar. "Especially since you helped alleviate my own so well..."
Katsu didn't expect his offer to be taken up. Not with what was happening in SMASH today. But he wouldn't have been caught dead not giving the offer.
After all... his master's pleasure came first... didn't it?

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I played soccer when I was younger so yes, I do enjoy the game quite a bit." Yuuji replied, looking to Hiroki when the man offered a day off. "I appreciate the gesture, Hiroki-san. I'll have to take you up on it and take Ko-kun to a game then." his gaze focused back on the boy as he sipped his coffee. "And no cram school. I completely agree with you there. Besides, you're not looking to get into a first rate college, right? With your talents, Ko-kun... you need an education to learn for yourself, not to learn to impress others. And you'll most likely end up going to a private school in the future, so you needn't worry about entrance exams either since most have an elevator sort of system."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm
What I want, I get...

No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo

Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo smirked, "You'd distract me from my work and I'd never get anything done. I'll wait until the New Years party then extract some...tender care." His fingers reached up to caress Azriel's cheek before he turned to the door. "Come...I don't want you staying on this level to find your amusement. So lets go to the elevator together."

Izo would take Azriel to the elevator and watch him get on an choose a floor before leaving out the exit in the back of level 7. He'd send a car to meet Az at a the underground garage which could be accessed on other levels if you knew where to go.

/color]

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.

...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Oh you did? Cool!" Ko said with a bright smile. "Then you should come to Uncle Shou's house and play with me and new goal! I've got a ball too!" He seemed proud of the new sporting equipment and was happy that Shou had a yard he could play in.

Hiroki smirked, "Well if you don't take me up on the offer, I'm sure that Ko-kun here will make sure that you do." The Elephant was just winging his conversation here considering he hadn't a clue about what was going on. "I'm sure that you probably have accrued many vacation days that you've not taken."

"First rate college? Um. Do I need to go to college?" Ko asked as he thought about the school system. "What's private school? Does that mean I get lots of tutors??"

"You should have some higher learning Ko-kun." Hiroki pointed out. "You know in college you get to pick electives that you can never try anywhere else so easily. Like....lab science, languages, arts...even computers. Oh and in music you can learn to do engineering so you can mix your own songs, lighting and all those things. Of course, that might be more of a technical college but there are very good ones out there." Hiroki knew a bit about that world because he had worked hard to get into college years ago. It wasn't an easy leg up but a hard fought for opportunity. He imagined Ko wouldn't have the same difficulties he had.

Kou wasn't sure what to say here. Hwasn't sure he really broke that bond between Ryuukaze and his Ex. The Ex he now had a name for was...NAKO? Oh crap! He knew who that star was! He worked in Shou's band. Oh god. Did he really break up their relationship? "Sure. I mean about the paid vacation. Um...I think though I'd rather go pick up my own things from my place tomorrow though. I can't explain where everything is in my apartment." And he kind of didn't like the idea of people he didn't know rummaging through it. This guy, Ishihara You knew exactly what he was doing. Very smart, very precise. He probably was an accountant at some point in life. He seemed to know way too much. However, there was one thing that Kou would stand up for himself on. "But look, I didn't purposely break anyone's bond. So please don't assume my part in their relationship or lack of relationship."

However, the talk about Ryuu's part in NAKO's accident made him thoughtful. "Uh...that's good he's ok. I mean NAKO-san. I'm glad he wasn't hit." His brow furrowed not sure he wanted to know anything more about NAKO and Ryuu's relationship. Did Ryuu really try to hit him on purpose? Crap. Well, Ryuu didn't SEEM like that type but...what if?

"New Years. Ah...well yes, I'll probably be working. I mean I did have time off planned but now that this has happened with Ryuukaze-san, It might be too much to take this 'paid vacation' and New Years off too if you know what I mean?" Kou scratched his head and looked around trying to change the subject from more personal things, "So what room is he in?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image

"Guess we can't have that, ne?" Azriel asked with an impish smirk, following after Matsumoto obediently.
Of course he wasn't exactly sure where he might even find #2 at this point other than on the 7th level... but Izo was right, staying there was a big no AND with the two bodyguards, he couldn't come back down to this level once the spider was gone.
So, recounting where he'd first seen the silent man in the PIT, Katsu pressed the #4 on the elevator. He'd see what could be seen there and, if nothing interested him, would proceed to the 3rd level instead then the 2nd.
2nd might not be so bad... the bat could've used a nice massage...
Azriel knew Izo wouldn't object to the 4th level. Anything deeper and the spider might question the vocalist's motives... because anything deeper became the Doctor's lone territory.

User Image

"I'd gladly come play soccer with you, Ko-kun." Yuuji replied with a smile. Inside he was beaming. Finally, at least his son wasn't so wary of him as to completely ignore his presence. The more time Takagi could spend with the boy, the more hope he had that Ko would become Hideo once more.
His smile remained as the child asked about school. "Well, private school means that you go to school with other children who are more wealthy. Akihiko attended private school... but he also attended college. Hiroki-san is right, you should at least try it. There are wonderful experiences to be had at that age."

Ishihara laughed softly, "I'm not assuming anything, Kimura-san. What I know is that Ryuukaze-san met you late one night... or early one morning... and you two shared a kiss. He then went to your place if I'm correct because he certainly didn't return home. I spoke with Ryuukaze-san from a PR standpoint the next day since that kiss went viral in the media, and he made it rather clear that he and NAKO-san were having difficulties. I gave him the best advice I could given the situation... but seeing that NAKO-san has moved out of Ryuukaze-san's home, a place he has been staying for the better part of a year, it's obvious that the violinist's attention has shifted to you. If Ryuukaze-san's past flings are any indication... you and he are an item... even if you do not yet realize it, Kimura-san. Stars rarely pick someone out and have nothing but a casual friendship with some added benefits. I handle flings like this regularly, Kimura-san. Sometimes they last and sometimes they don't. From my understanding, Ryuukaze-san met NAKO-san at a karaoke bar and they developed a relationship rather quickly." by now Ishihara was leading the way down the hall, only speaking about such things because there was no staff to be seen anywhere along the way. "I'm telling you these events because there will be a swarm of media about not only NAKO-san's near accident but Ryuukaze-san's car crash. From my end I am trying to keep the damage to a minimum but some people might seek you out. That kiss made quite an impression and there are many people who may start asking you questions in regards to Ryuukaze-san and NAKO-san's relationship... especially when the news hits the wire that Ryuukaze-san is no longer working with Shou-san."
Stopping at a closed door, You double checked and realized that it was indeed Ryu's room. Two guards were already posted, both of whom knew who Ishihara was and paid him no heed.
"I can easily get you New Years off as well if you'd like. I'm sure Ryuukaze-san would rather spend it with you in the hospital, than stuck here alone." You replied with a smile, opening the door and leading the way inside.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm
Finding #2 in the Pit would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Considering Azriel had no idea where to look or what to look for.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yay! It will be fun!" Ko said with a small hop. "I'll tell Uncle Shou that you might have time to come over some day. "Oh? Did he like private school? I didn't like school too much. But Uncle Naoko and Uncle Shou say I can have a good tutor."

"Oh...what is this word in this manga? I can't read it." Ko opened up his manga and pointed out a kanji with no furigana.

Hiroki glanced around as the two seemed to be getting along then looked at the last of the grilled cheese and soup. "Did everyone eat?"

"Umm..Akihiko-niisan and Ishi Crystal haven't eaten yet I think." answered Ko as he also took a look at the sandwiches. "Oh...they're going to get cold."

"Mm...maybe we should cover these up so they can be reheated later." Hiroki said as he pulled out a couple of containers and started putting the soup and sandwiches away. He wondered if Akihiko would be coming down at all or if he should head out and then...go back to Azriel's for the night. He smiled softly considering that option first although, seriously there was so much work to be done.

"Right...Ok as long as you realize I'm not doing anything sly. I didn't even know who Ryuukaze-san was seeing. I didn't ask. I wasn't prying. He tells me what he wants. That's all. So...if the media asks me, I really only know he was going to a funeral today. And well, I'll try to avoid the media. I don't want to get into the middle of all that." Kou really wanted to stay out of way of the media although he did worry that someone might recognize him. Maybe all those cosplay wigs would help him out some. He had enough costumes to cover up his looks.

"Hey look we'are far from an item. We've only hung out for 2 days. It's not like..." he stopped there because he didn't know why he was telling the man any of it. He was a PR guy. Sure he might want a way to spin things but Kou hadn't really done that much with Ryuu yet. It wasn't like they were dating. Sure they had a one night together but they weren't suddenly professing some kind of love for each other. That would be weird.

"Seriously? And my boss won't fire me the next day for being off?" he asked rather surprised that it was even possible.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 pm

"No, your boss won't fire you. It will be seen to. He would lose quite a bit of revenue if SMASH were to no longer use the club's services. Word of mouth gets around swiftly and if the company isn't pleased with your boss's actions, there are others who are not even on SMASH's payroll that will also no longer frequent that particular club." Ishihara was quite certain that he could single handedly run that club into the ground if Kimura was fired. After all, Matsumoto himself had his own private place he could retreat to and didn't need to bother with another host cafe. Not when the first level of the PIT was just that itself.
He smiled to Kou, amused at the conclusion the young man had jumped to. "Believe me, I wasn't suspecting you of anything sly. In our discussion just now, you haven't struck me as the sort who is looking to gain something from this relationship, whatever said relationship may be at this time. If you had vehemently defended your connection to Ryuukaze-san, then I would have had reason to worry. From my perspective, you don't really feel there's anything aside from fun and good times between the two of you... which leads me to believe you won't try and blackmail him in the future. Very reassuring actually... you'd be surprised at some of the people who try and latch onto stars. Bear in mind however, Kimura-san... that even if you're friends with Ryuukaze-san... the media will still be after you. Surely you've heard of this um... Tanaka Michi, I believe? Just a few weeks ago he was the talk of the media world all because he was a friend of Ohayou's star, Narcissus. The same will happen to you eventually."
Yes... the shark could easily say this man wasn't a threat. SMASH would do anything in it's power to aid Kimura in his want for time off to spend with Ryu because it was far better than the alternative of a bored or lonely Ryu.

"It's um..." Yuuji looked at the manga, finally finding the kanji that Ko had been indicating. "It means 'Rose'." he blinked, finding that odd in manga that belonged to his cousin. "What are you reading anyway?"
Takagi's attention was diverted however by Hiroki and the man smiled. "I doubt Akihiko will eat it. I mean just this morning he had two bites of omelet rice and then passed it off to Ko-kun. He doesn't have much of an appetite I'm afraid. But..." somehow he could tell that Asato was wanting to leave... "I'm more than sure he'll want to talk to you once he's finished upstairs. You were, after all, the person he called first."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Rose? Mmmm...." Ko nodded and then opened up the book to another page and pointed at a different Kanji. "And this one?? Oh...Akihiko-niisan said I could read these. It's called...Umm...'Gintama'. I just grabbed the first three."

"Oh...he should eat something if he hasn't eaten much." Hiroki said as he leaned over and put the food in the frig.

"I'll make sure he eats." said Ko as he waited for Yuuji to read the next kanji. "He was just making sure Lucky-san ate so I bet he will want something too."

"Maybe I should reheat this then." Hiroki paused then turned around and pulled the food back out of the frig. "Or I could cook something else. I suppose I could make something else if he doesn't eat leftovers."

It was kind of amazing how Smash might be able to handle all that. Well, Kou hoped it were true because he didn't want to lose his job and he really needed to work to pay his rent and his college loans. Mostly he was a normal guy. With just normal expectations of the world until Ryuu popped into his life. Sure he had served people like Ryuu from time to time at the Cafe/Club but he didn't have any of them think twice about it him. That is until Ryuu came along.

"Well, yeah I suppose that some people are like that.But I'm not that guy....Heck I didn't even expect he would show up the second day and he did. So whatever comes up, it's just one day at a time as far as I'm concerned." pointed out Kou as he walked into the room with his hands still in his pockets. He liked Ryuu a lot but right now they were friends with benefits. Certainly nothing wild and crazy. Kou had no thoughts about blackmail. He wasn't a sinister guy, just a normal college student.

"Oh yeah....I saw something about Tanaka Michi in the news...Umm...Narcissus-san's boyfriend or something. I don't pay much attention to the Entertainment channel to be honest. Most of that news is gossip stuff. So I don't pay too much attention." Kou was one of those people that the Shark's PR dept had to fight to get interested in the music scene because they had other things that filled their interests. Kou's probably was cosplay, anime, school work...and maybe something else. But he certainly wasn't deep into the music scene. Completely the opposite the things that Ryuu might have come in contact with in the past.. Kou while attractive, didn't have any connection to Smash's world or anything else Music beyond the music on his iphone.

"Seriously?" Kou's brow furrowed just a little. "Mm...I hope that doesn't mean I'll have to move out of my apartment. It took me awhile to find a place that was affordable in Tokyo and still be close to the train station so I can get to work and school." He wasn't sure how he was going to deal with all of this.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:25 pm

"Boyfriend? Mmm... there have been no indications on that but like I said, the media turns events to make it interesting to the viewers. The same will happen with you. Unlike Narcissus-san and Tanaka-san... you and Ryuukaze-san DID share a kiss." You reminded, pointing out the field day the media was going to be having with this man. As they walked in Ryu's hospital room, Ishihara smiled slightly. "You may want to become more familiar with the entertainment world, at least in a news sense. Though I suppose your disassociation with Ryuukaze-san's world may be one of the things which drew him to you. Either way, it's better to be prepared than taken by surprise. I highly doubt you'll have to move. Give it a few weeks and eventually this will all blow over, provided there are no more incidents. For a few days though, it's going to be a media circus... thus why I offered to have someone bring your things. Less stress on your part."

"That one means 'love'." Yuuji replied, quickly reading the kanji. Certainly it fit with the one for rose... The man laughed softly, "You'll make sure he eats? He's quite stubborn, Ko-kun... Sure you're up to the task?"
At the notion of Hiroki cooking however, this piqued Takagi's interest and he looked back over to the megane-clad man. "I recall that you can cook but I've never had the pleasure to taste it myself. If you do decide to make something for Akihiko, which he would no doubt appreciate... mind if Ko-kun and I are your taste testers?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I can get him to eat! I know I can." Kou said confidently as he re-read the kanji. "Ai....Love....Hmm...so...she loves him but she doesn't want to tell him because if she does she thinks he won't like her anymore." Kou started randomly explaining what was going on in that part of the Manga. "She should just tell him and get it over with so he can say no and she can find someone else."

Hiroki chuckled, "If only it were that easy, Ko-kun." Then he glanced back at Takagi and pushed his glasses back up his nose. "Yes, I can cook but I'm not the Iron Chef. However, I can make something from the stuff we've got here."

"Alright, you can taste test. Hmm.....now, I should go out to the freezer." He walked off then returned with some chicken and frozen string beans. In the veggie bin he pulled out fresh shiitake mushrooms and onions. Once he got all these things together he started defrosting the chicken while slicing the mushrooms and onions. Once this was all ready, he cut up the chicken into thin slices then put it the pan and slowly started to brown it. In another pan he through several seasonings, sake and soy.

Once the chicken was browned slightly he pushed it aside a little to add the frozen string beans before covering it for a few minute to steam. Lifting the lid he put the mushrooms and onions on top of the chicken and closed the lid again for a couple minutes before adding the sauce.

Pulling out a plate, he grabbed tongs and waited a little while longer before opening the lid and pulling out the string beans. Then he took a spoon and stirred the meat, mushrooms and onions around in the sauce until it was well glazed by the sauce before pouring it on top of the beans.

"And...here we are healthy glazed chicken over string beans. Koyasu-kun doesn't do rice that often. So...Mm... I think I made this a few time for him when he was younger." Hiroki pondered that thought then set the dish to the side. It was more than one helping of food but the veggies looked nicely steamed and moist. He took two forks and handed them to Ko and Yuuji.

"So...tell me what you think."

Kou sighed trying to figure out what to do next. Not like he could ask Ryuukaze because the man was laying there waiting for surgery. "Man...and that totally wasn't my fault. He's really way too impulsive for his own good." Kou scolded the unconscious star and wished that Ryuu had just a little common sense.

"Well that's good. Because it's hard to find reasonable rooms in Tokyo. I'll be careful. Guess my host costumes might help out some during the day for awhile too. Mm...yeah well, I'm kind of particular who's in my home. And well, it's not exactly tidy right now. So I'd kind of be a bit embarrassed to have people just wander in that I didn't know and pick up stuff for me." Kou wasn't really sure what he was getting into obviously but he also was being cautious on his part.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm

"So you're the one who made this first..." Yuuji spoke, taking a fork and tasting the newly cooked food.
It tasted just like when Akihiko made it.
"I'm guessing my cousin watched you cook this a few times, ne?" the man asked, taking another bite. "Tastes just like his... and that's a complement because he cooks better than most restaurants."
Of course Takagi didn't exactly want to delve into the subject of love because Ko was certainly too young to understand how girls felt about boys and vice versa. It did amuse him a bit though to know that his son was at least reading about the subject.
Yuuji smiled, "I wonder how many other recipes he's stolen from you without you even knowing." the man winked, knowing that Akihiko was far more aware of his surroundings, even as a younger man and teen, than most people gave him credit for.

"If the tidiness bothers you," Ishihara was saying as he sat down in one of the chairs, taking out his surface tablet to begin working on his reports. "We can easily have a maid service called in to clean and do your laundry. It's an easy expense, rather cheap as well, and that way you won't have to worry about such a thing. It would also be no trouble. My secretary herself would be the one to bring your things here. I would do it myself but I've got to get a full report from Ryuukaze-san's doctor and surgeon then have it prepared for Matsumoto-san. He's quite worried about his star violinist." You smiled at that notion.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Ah...yeah...well my mom use to make this. It's not exactly Japanese and I improvised some since Koyasu-kun doesn't like the rice as much. The string beans are a nice substitute, ne?"

Distracted from the manga, Ko took a fork then a taste and chewed, "I like it!" He licked his lips a few times and stole another bite.

"Oh? Well, thanks. I suppose he must have caught on to a few things. I used to cook some nights when Aki wanted to work here rather than at the office. And well, if Koyasu-kun was here, then I made extra. Sometimes he did hang out in the kitchen when I cooked. Surprised he remembered." said Hiroki with a thoughtful smile as he took a quick taste of the dish. Maybe like comfort food? He wouldn't have thought about it that way except it was something he made quite a few times. Simple, healthy and filling.

As he thought about it, it was possible that Akihiko stole several of the recipes he used to put together in this kitchen. The food always disappeared when he cook so Koyasu-kun must have liked it a little. It had been a long time since he had prepared meals like this in the last year of Aki's life but...the years prior. Ah...he wished he could turn back time.

Ko looked up at the clock on the wall, "Maybe we should go get Akihiko-niisan so I can make sure he eats. Is Lucky-san asleep yet?" His eyes quickly moved from his book to Yuuji's Ipad. "I want to make my Ipad see other rooms too. Is there an app for that??"

Hiroki laughed and looked at Yuuji. He'd let the man explain that magic.

"A cleaner?" Kou blinked at the idea. "Seriously, I mean well...look it's kind of a bachelor pad. I mean well...it's not a pit. So it's not horrible I clean but, it's cluttered." It definitely had the lived in feel but it was a good place and an ok neighborhood.

"Mm...maybe I should take you upon that...mm...but...well. That's a lot of money still I mean I can't afford to pay for all these things back. And well someone has to pay for it. I mean I don't work for SMASH. And even if I am sort of with Ryuu...I mean Ryuukaze-san I don't want to add additonal expenses on to his account or anything." The young man really was a careful one. Trying very hard to make sure he didn't owe more than he could afford to pay or putting his friend into a situation to have to pay for him.

"But maybe I should have someone pick up a few things for me...well ugh. I should do it myself...but still." He was trying not to cave into that idea but thinking about the media that might be searching for his home right now kind of made him wary.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 pm
((OOC: Happy Anniversary Gaiz!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:45 pm
((((OOC:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Izzy: -eats Nachos on this special day!-

Michi: -give everyone a massage- (Yes, I wish)

Shou and Sai: - get to be two separate people for one day- (Now that would be a trick)

Haru: -finally tells his secret to everyone- (NOT!)

Izo: -is nice to everyone for one day- (Let the Miracles being...)

Hiroki: -finally makes his own choices- (Hahah! This one could happen.)

All the supporting cast gets a day off.... (J/K)

))))  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:12 pm
(((OOC: HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Akihiko - Steals Izzy off for an anniversary vacation celebration

Naoko - Beats the crap out of his evil side and puts it into a coma

Nakai - Finally gets a full album put out and gets on the road to an actual career

Yuuji - Somehow convinces Ko that he's Hideo and that he's his son

Aki - Glares at Akihiko from the afterlife for not having a wife and kids

Katsu - Realizes he's Izo's son and Akihiko's half brother

Ishihara - Buys a big house with a bigger tank for Lette and quits SMASH for a peaceful life with Haru

Yes... that's what my boys would do if they could. But they can't... or won't... or have no idea how or when to do it, hahaha.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games