Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Ah.... no trouble at all~

It was not until sometime last year that he actually came to acknowledge he had feelings beyond friendship for me. It was almost a bit of a revelation I suppose. I cannot say for certain when it began... jhal if I were to try to pull up a moment in which I started to feel something was different, I believe that could be attributed to Valentine's Day of last year when he kissed me redface He had been staying with fair dame because he lost the keys to his apartment and she eventually took notice of the ring on his finger and was a bit upset that he was married. No one knew at the time that it was to me and he wanted to keep that a secret, though I was not handling it being brought up ves well.

He said he kissed me to point out the contradictions I was presenting, as I thought it wrong for him to share a bed with another woman jhal thought nothing of him sharing a bed with me.... and to "test my convictions" to not revealing who he was married to. I cannot say for certain if these were his true reasons... I was mzilt too surprised to think at all at the time redface

Over the next few months after that, there were many mixed messages that he was sending me... at one point he even insisted heavily that I return to our world, asking jabbress to strip me of my position as co-manager of this place so that I had less reason to stay. Yet at the same time, he was mzilt sweeter to me in private when no one else was around. It was a ves difficult time since I could not tell what direction our relationship was going. Looking back, I suppose the mixed messages were the likely result of inner conflict.

*smiles at Kits when she enters*
Vendui', miss Kits~
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Hey Kits oh my god you look so cute tonight! How are you? Liada hugs Kits as the cat girl makes her way to the bar to make something.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:03 pm

*hugs Liada back* Thank you. ^_^ I'm doing pretty well. How about you two? smile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Huh, well that certainly makes a lot more sense. And if it was only in the last year I could see why one could have their doubts still about ones feelings. Taking a sip of her drink she wonders if this is one of the main reasons why Ryzan is so dead set on trying to enlighten Hauk. She smiles at Kits and brushes her hair back showing her eye patch without thinking much on it. Well for the most part I've been fine and dandy. Same ol same ol with me.

((GOD DAMNIT I keep wanting to type the damn hush word! *shakes fist at the angel*))

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

I am doing quite well myself~

Gi... I feel I should ask, do you know when the next exhibit at Aqua Springs will be as of yet or does that still need to be discussed and planned?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:21 pm

I actually haven't seen Amy to discuss it with her. sweatdrop Probably in a few weeks. I have to wait a little while to let people bring in art that they'd like displayed.

*glances at Liada and frowns a bit* Liada... is something wrong with your eye?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm

User Image When you figure out the next one please lemme know, I wanna tell Anira so she can submit something as well. Sipping her tea Liada cringed in annoyance when she realized her flaw. stressed Her eye had almost fully healed but it was gonna be about a couple more weeks or so. She gave a half smile at the cat girl hoping it will be a passable excuse. Oh this? Silly me I made a miscalculation in some work at the lab and it literally blew up back at me and smashed my goggles. I should be fine after a bit more time of wearing this. No worries. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 pm

I am sure with the help of your potions, it will heal in short order. The creams you sold my dear m'ranndii for scars certainly were mzilst impressive.

I will see if I can get m'ranndii to start at least thinking about his next lesson for the exhibit so that it is not just thrown together sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm

*nods* I'll be sure to let everybody know when we're going to have the next one.

Oh... well, it's good that you weren't seriously hurt at least.

*finally decides to just get a coke and takes it over to a seat*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 pm

Yup! Like Ryzan said I'll be patched up in no time! I'm glad my scar creams were a success for you Ry dear. A waiter at the JD finally arrives and brings Liada her food order. Thanking him she gives him a hefty tip and waves to the waiter as he goes back to his work and Liada begins to dig into her food. Yuuum!!! Sooo good!

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:00 pm

I am glad they worked as well whee I have been living with those for so long sweatdrop ... so mzilt so that I am mzild accustomed to keeping those parts of my body covered at all times. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Your potions seem to work really well. 3nodding How do you know what will work, and what everything does? confused Seems like it would be a lot of work to keep everything straight.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:07 pm

((Ha! Kits turn to RN~! She said the hush word!))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Well alchemy is a very complicated matter that much is true. A lot of my potions and such are a combination of that and my magic merged together. Long ago when I was at my lowest in my abilities and had to resort to only my weapons for defense. I ran into an Alchemist in Europe that I became an apprentice for and we created quite a few successes. When he "died" so to speak I became his sole successor in his work and have been using his research to further my developments since. Yes there are times I run into some failures but I have my own body to experiment with as well as willing minions to test out my results. She had been eating in between her explanation and realized her glass was empty. She levitated her glass to refill her drink and once it came back she took a deep sip.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:16 pm

(( sweatdrop Oops.))

Oh, so you had someone else's research to start with... *blinks* You test them on yourself?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 5261 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games