Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:42 am

((good lord I need to catch up stressed ))

MW Ladies
[
WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja WOULD (8/29 - 9/4)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Liada walked into the bar through the office, after running the security scans and slipped through the door. She got a lot of info today from her research on Hekate and so it shouldn't be much longer before she could take her research to the field. She went behind the bar to make herself up a drink and see who would all be there tonight.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 pm

{{Gi ussta~ I hate to be the bearer of bad news, jhal... *points Liada to the "word of the week" announcement, then to the last sentence of her own post* sweatdrop }}

*makes his way upstairs, smiling and waving at Liada when he sees her behind the counter*
Vendui'~ whee

*takes a seat on one of the middle stools*
You are doing well, I hope.
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

((*facepalms* figures I HAD to be the one to say it first! ))

Hearing footsteps Liada looks up to see Ryzan come in and waves back. Hey hun! Wow two nights in a row!
A personal plus for you! She goes to sit down and sips her drink. How are we since last night? I've been doing well enough, just getting a lot of reading under my belt these last few days.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 pm

*giggles*
I had at one time come upstairs just about every isto, and also mzilst kre'tanen. I think it was around when my dear m'ranndii moved in with me that I gradually started making appearances mzild scarcely redface

I have been well. I think for a while my dear m'ranndii and I will be eating leftovers from the anniversary party, which unfortunately encourages him to be lazy sweatdrop It is nice for neither of us to have to cook for a bit, though.

What have you been reading?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:34 pm

As much as I love cooking leftovers are a god send at times. Like Tes needs an excuse to be more lazy than he already is. rolleyes Taking a sip of her drink she looks over at Ryzan, Did you need me to make you anything? I've been mostly reading up on some ancients texts trying to decipher them on some powerful magic resources. Mostly research.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm

I am perfectly fine, though if you honestly do not mind, a latte will be lovely.
{{*had to try really hard not to use the hush word twice in that sentence* gonk }}

That kind of reading certainly seems quite.... how you say... "arduous", xas? If I knew mzilt about the ancient texts of this world, I could offer my assistance, rilu'oh unfortunately I only know languages from my own world for the mzilst part. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:03 pm

((I know!!! I almost said it again in OOC in the last post! User Image ))

Not at all hun, no trouble at all.
She puts down her glass and goes to the espresso machine and does the fixings for Ryzan's latte. When she was finished she brings the cup to him and places it in front of him before returning to her own drink.

Well the texts are so ancient its before my mistress's Mabb's time so even she couldn't read them. I'm on a mission for a new power resource so that I can completely detach myself from Mabb's magic so that I won't have to be dependent on it. But yes having to do all this on top of the working in the lab and such it very arduous. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Gi ussta~ I have not heard of people being attached to another's magic... except for perhaps in the case of mage's elementals and wizard's familiars. Your abilities are quite a bit mzild advanced than those of elementals and familiars, though.

*picks up his latte and takes a small sip*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Well Mabb made my body with her magic when I was reborn as a fox spirit/demon. My mortal body died all those centuries ago. So basically my body is an extract of Mabb's power and magic. When her magic is down mine is. Its one of the reasons I resort to Alchemy and my potions. My last few trips to Fae court as of recent have shown that its getting to be a real inconvenience so I need to find a new source. Leko's helping me out with it as well to the point where she talked about speaking with her mother for me for other research options. Liada sipped at her drink and thought back on that last conversation with Leko. How long had it been since she saw her last? Had she already talked to her mother or was she still trying to track her down? User Image

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Ah... xas xas. I remember you explaining that now. I suppose in a sense, you are a bit like an elemental, then.... just mzilt mzilt mzild stable and lasting since your soul is genuine.

I was not aware jallil was still in touch with her ilhar. I believe I have only heard her make mention of her once before sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:03 pm

Yup, so ever since my return home from court I've been ears deep in research. Feeling a bit hungry she paused a moment to call the JD and order some food to be brought to the bar and hung up her phone. Sipping her drink she looked back over to Ryzan. I know right? Its the first time I've ever heard her mention her mother at all around me and...it wasn't all that much in compliments. sweatdrop

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Given the nature of her kind, it does not surprise me that they are not close sweatdrop It is rather common for the so-called "darker" races to not have the best ties with their immediate family. Often, children are seen as mzild of a nuisance than anything.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:45 pm

This is true, its been awhile since I've been around other demons. Sipping her drink she remembered the chat they had last night. Her ears folded back as she looked to Ryzan. Oh!! Is it too much to ask to finish your story of you and Tes from last night? You were just about to tell me how you got him to turn around with your marriage. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm

*walks into the bar and smiles when she sees Liada and Ryzan* Hi Liada, hi Ryzan. ^_^ *goes behind the counter and looks around to see what she wants to drink*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 5260 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games