Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Liada giggled when Ryzan mentioned about the video games. Yea Tes looks like the type to be a loafer on the couch. Its a wonder you get him out of your room at all.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm

{{katana is such a "drama queen" rolleyes }}

Gi ussta sweatdrop I suppose I just have not researched into such things, jabbress sweatdrop I had tutors give me lessons on public speaking while I was training to be an enchanter, and my dear m'ranndii....

.... public relations was never a part of his character, I am afraid.. nor has he ever really taken mzilt interest on improving.

*sighs a bit at Liada's statement*
It is certainly a chore getting him to leave. He seems perfectly content to just sit around all isto doing practically nothing. He has introduced me to some new things and taught me a bit about the technologies of this world at least.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 pm

(( xp takes one to know one! wink rofl ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Liada shrugged apologetically at Psy and sipped her drink. Sorry hun, the last time I had to speak publicly was when I was attempting to open my potions shop in AS. I rarely ever do it so its something not familiar with me. sweatdrop

She glances over to Ryzan and raises an eyebrow. You know you're more than welcome to go on an outing with us Ryzan if you feel cooped up. Psy goes on all sorts of things like that but rarely gets to take Dougherty so I'm sure she'd love to have you come along instead of taking Kyle all the time. And we had a blast the last time you and I did that shopping spree in Seattle remember?

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

*Eyes light up.* User Image Oh yes. I have to go to all sorts of events and I have season tickets to the theater, the orchestra, the ballet, there's the country club, the riding stable, the trackā€¦I have a box seat there and you'd LOVE the clubhouse. whee Anytime you'd like to go with, you just let me know. wink

Well I need to scoot and get some sleep. I have a ton of catching up to do and if I don't go and inform my Mother what is going on, she'll have my hide. Goodnight you two. whee

*Strolls off to her office and makes her way to her chambers to get some sleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Ssinjin deis, jabbress~ whee
*waves*

I did attend an opera with jabbress once and we had the mzilst bronretla time, although we both went a little heavy on the wine redface

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Waves good night to Psy as she goes into the office. She smiles at Ryzan and sips some more of her drink. So you see? You can have just as much of a good time without Tes around all the time. You should come hang out with us more often as you can see Psy would absolutely love it. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

I just think it would be nice if my dear m'ranndii could take me out at times as well, though having some time away would be nice too. Sometimes we just stay in separate rooms in our quarters and do different activities for a little break from each other. It is not that we do not enjoy spending time together or being with each other. Just having a few moments to your own thoughts without the distraction or interruption of another can be soothing.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Finishing off her glass she gets up to refill it as Ryzan talks. Nodding and making the small comments in the appropriate times. Totally understandable. Honestly you two are one of the most opposite couples I have ever seen about as much as Psy and Dough boy are. Despite how long you've been together you two seem very much night and day at times. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 pm

I suppose so~ I had often times used that as a means to reason with myself that a relationship between us would have never worked anyway back before he and I were together. I had long hoped he would eventually "come around", as they say... rilu'oh, with the years going by and him still certain that his preferences were solely toward women... I could not help jhal feel discouraged now and again.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Liada raised an eyebrow at this confession. It was not often that Ryzan opened himself up like this and she wasn't going to spoil it by bringing up Hauk and Kat. I see. Well considering I've seen how Draa is around women and he's supposed to be a clone from Tes I can see how one would get that idea. If its all right by me asking I take it that your union wasn't well received in the beginning? She sat down next to Ryzan once her drink was refilled and tilted her ear to him as she normally did when she was being the shoulder to lean on for her friends. This would be a big step of bonding between her and the dark elf and she did not want to waste it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Gi ussta, xas. Mzilst certainly xas. sweatdrop Our marriage was initially a sham. In my world, the oldest and mzilst "traditional" elves severely look down upon interbreeding and one of my dear m'ranndii's..... "special friends"... was yathrin. stare Their "friendship" had been going for some time and Quortek was often rather careful about it, rilu'oh rumor of him being involved with a high elf had eventually reached our hometown somehow.

He was arrested and originally sentenced to be executed, jhal the source of this rumor was apparently not ves credible and I used that to my advantage. With the help of some members of House Vx'tul, I managed to get his case viewed by Queen Cristanos, who was mzilt less harsh with punishments than those who normally deal with such matters. She was going to make him one of her servants as his punishment.... jhal that would mean that he would be subjected to castration sweatdrop

So I fabricated a confession about us having been lovers to make it sound as though he would not have been with a high elf women because he was not even interested in women. Quortek, of course, was not fond of this plan, rilu'oh it was better than being castrated. To ensure that we were not lying about this relationship of ours, we were forced to marry. It was also to serve as an alternate punishment since that meant that neither of us could become involved with any other person, else our lie would be discovered.

My dear m'ranndii originally came to this world as a means to work around that. He figured that if we were on separate worlds, never to see each other again, then that would essentially nullify the marriage and we could see whom we pleased. I would not be blamed back in our world because it would be seen as him running out on me, and he could not be punished because they would not even know where he was.

We were separated for almost thirty years.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Liada listened with such fascination. She knew from stories of Anira's kind of some of the punishments her country sentenced out for things but it certainly was different hearing from someone who's actually experienced it. She made grimaced faces at certain parts like the castration part and winced in sympathy for Tes. When Ryzan got near the end of it she fought the urge to hug Ryzan for his bravery. Oh my goodness! I dunno how you could possibly dealt with something like that! I would have chased after him within the first year and dragged his a** back myself if it were me! So what made Tes won over in the end?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:09 am

Before she could get an answer from Ryzan she looked at the time. Oh ********, I didn't realize how late it was. And here I am probably keeping you from heading back downstairs to seeing your husband. She gets up to rinse out her glass and once she puts the glass away she goes to hug Ryzan and pat him on the shoulder. Also you get a gold star for behaving so well tonight in front of Kat. Have a good night Ry! She heads to the office and does the security scans to go to her room downstairs and turn in for the night. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

*returns the hug and smiles at Liada*
I suppose that story will have to wait for some other time. Plynn kyon~

*waves to her as she leaves, rubbing his chin for a moment while trying to think of what to do now.*
Gi!

*picks out a bottle of chilled wine, having gotten so caught up in socializing that he completely forget he was just there to get some wine to go with lunch* sweatdrop
I hope reheating it once mzild does not ruin the flavor sweatdrop

*takes the wine with him to the office, doing the security scans and heading back to his quarters*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5254 5255 5256 5257 5258 5259 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games