Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:23 pm
10th grade so I'm a sophomore.The only good thing that came out of going to school was seeing all the hot girls.... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:29 pm
Cursed Ronin
10th grade so I''m a sophomore.The only good thing that came out of going to school was seeing all the hot girls.... xp
hahahaha *tries to hide my laughing*  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:34 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
10th grade so I''m a sophomore.The only good thing that came out of going to school was seeing all the hot girls.... xp
well it is true...I don't really care if I see my friends at school because I see them anyways even if I didn't go to school...as a matter of fact we were hanging out just a yesterday talking about going back to school...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:38 pm
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
well it is true...I don't really care if I see my friends at school because I see them anyways even if I didn't go to school...as a matter of fact we were hanging out just a yesterday talking about going back to school...
i had a big chat with my friends before school , i started t'day too. it was quite boring , the activities were crap. man my friends looks so different .....  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:42 pm
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
mizuki azn
Cursed Ronin
i had a big chat with my friends before school , i started t'day too. it was quite boring , the activities were crap. man my friends looks so different .....
all of my freinds look the same or I might have not noticed any changes cuz we hung out all summer...speaking of school I had a wierd dream that I was sitting on a bench at my school and I had a juice box.I was just sitting there with the juice box in my hand then suddenly I see some guy about to step into school grounds.As soon as his foot hit part of the school he blew up!Then I laughed turned around and took a sip from my juice box...then I woke up...it was wierd...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:45 pm
gah schools starting in like a day for me lol ... and omg inuyasha movie 3 was greatt!  

liddo azn xD

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:15 pm
Cursed Ronin
Damn...today was my first day of school and it sucked...I have so much home work gonk ...and stupid teachers want me to buy a folder and note book for each damn class mad ...good damnit does it look like I'm made of money!?! scream
oh yeah...I had to go buy all that crap today with my own damn money... sad crying evil crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:19 pm
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rofl  

Raisus

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:23 pm
you know how some ppl say ello instead of hello,I'm going to start doing it diffrently and say hell instead ello...ello sounds wierd to me...hell sounds more natural to me...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:24 pm
. . . domokun xp xd 3nodding blaugh smile biggrin razz lol cool rofl 4laugh mrgreen  

Raisus

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:29 pm
Cursed Ronin
you know how some ppl say ello instead of hello,I'm going to start doing it diffrently and say hell instead ello...ello sounds wierd to me...hell sounds more natural to me...
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:31 pm
Hey, look....It's freakin' hyper.... xp  

Raisus

Raisus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:07 pm
Ayaka has to go now....but....seeing how no ones here....she's just talking to herself...or...she's talking to the tumbleweeds... ::tumbleweed rolls around:: .... crying I hate you so much!!! ::shoots::.........::misses::........ cry crying !!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:12 pm
AyakaBoA
Ayaka has to go now....but....seeing how no ones here....she's just talking to herself...or...she's talking to the tumbleweeds... ::tumbleweed rolls around:: .... crying I hate you so much!!! ::shoots::.........::misses::........ cry crying !!!!
...so long and good night...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:24 pm
AyakaBoA
bye  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games