Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:43 pm

All right. What do you want on it? *lets go of her tail so he can get to his phone*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 pm

*takes a minute to realize he asked her a question* Huh? *blinks* Oh... umm... mushrooms and black olives? Ooh, could we get stuffed crust? emotion_kirakira

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:57 pm

*laughs* Of course. I guess I should've known what you'd want too. xd It's the pretty much the same thing every time.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Well, that's what I like on pizza. cat_neutral *Karrie starts to call the pizza place* I'll be right back... *walks down the hall to the bathroom*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

*after the pizza's ordered, starts to get dishes out to eat off, only to realize that neither he or dame had started the dishwasher the night before, or washed what was left in the sink* stressed Guess I'd better get these done. *puts soap in the dishwasher and starts it, then drains the sink to refill it with hot water to wash the rest by hand*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm

*comes back into the kitchen a few minutes later* Got the pizza ordered?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 pm

*nods* Yeah, it should be here soon. *puts the last of the dishes in the drainer and pulls the plug in the sink* I guess we both should go shopping tonight. Want a ride to the store after we eat?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm

*grabs a towel and starts drying the dishes* Sure. That would make it a bit easier... I've been making Smok and Gwee help me carry my groceries home. They can carry a lot more when they're bigger. cat_ninja

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:50 pm

That makes sense. lol I wondered why you hadn't needed to borrow my car lately. *puts the dishes away as Kits dries them* I'm sure they don't mind helping you out, either.

Wait, you can make Gwee bigger now too? I thought you were having trouble with changing his size still.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:58 pm

It's getting easier. Every time I start to practice, though, all of my other pets gather around. It's harder with an audience. cat_sweatdrop Especially the cats, cause they seem to want to get as close as possible to me.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:01 pm

{{*sees glowing booty and grabs, thinking it's Kits', but it's Karrie's* eek gonk ninja *whistles and walks away like nothing happened*}}
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:06 pm

(( cat_lol You just missed Kits' then. I think this tank just stopped glowing.))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:08 pm

*laughs* Don't they always? *pets her ear, then hears the doorbell* There's the pizza. *goes to answer it*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm

{{*laments at having grabbed the wrong booty* crying }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 pm

(( cat_lol ))

*ears twitch and she reaches up to touch the one he petted* He should know better... cat_stressed Messing with my ears and tail... *grumbles as she puts the rest of the dishes away, except for the ones they'll use*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games