Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:58 am

Sounds like a plan. Also before we do so just how much do you hate this hair? I've been seeing you squirming to saying something. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 am

She stood there and studied him.

"I never said I hated it.....it's just....it's just not you! gonk But I don't want to be that girlfriend that tells her guy how to wear his hair, how to dress, and so on. gonk "

She sighed and looked up at him. "I just really like your long hair, and I'm sad it's gone now. neutral But, it's your hair, and I'm not going to tell you what to do with it."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 am

-Scott nods and slides the glass towards her- I appreciate it. 3nodding

-takes the glass and scampers back to her seat at the table, taking a good gulp of her Italian soda- Mmmmm -gives Scott the thumbs up sign and then starts scarving food again-
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:06 am

Hauk gave a loud laugh as she began to crumble. He dug around the edges as he talked smiling brightly at her. I thought you might hate it. I couldn't help myself and I thought I would give it a try. He pulls off the wig and wig cap letting his long golden tresses fall and gave his head a good shake. Just for the record you can do whatever you like to your body and I'll still be lying next to it.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:11 am

Her eyes widened when she saw he had been wearing a wig the entire night.

"Hauk! Don't you mess with me like that! rofl " She swatted him lightly on the arm before draping her arms around his neck, her fingers twining in his hair.

"The only thing I want to do with my body is...." She proceeded to tiptoe up and whisper in his ear, grinning wickedly as she waited to see what his response would be to her suggestions. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:13 am

He raises his arms in mock defense as Kat flips in relief. Then hearing her suggestion he gets up and moves them towards the office in a speedy manner. I think those can be arranged easily enough. He gives her shoulder a n** as she opens the office door and goes through the security scans to lead them downstairs. User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:20 am

She giggled anew as he rushed them to the office, and tried to do the scans as quickly as she could without squirming from him nibbling on her. Once they were in the corridor, he picked her up and was at her door in moments with his long strides. He gently set her down so she could unlock and let them inside.

Once the two were inside and the door locked, they wasted no time heading to the bedroom, random pieces of their clothing leaving a trail down the hallway.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:29 am

-after finishing her food and drink, she leans back and stretches, then pats her bloated belly in a satisfied manner- User Image

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:40 am

*looks over at dame after he finishes his cannoli*
pft... and I was told -I- needed to cut back rolleyes You eating for a family of 6 over there?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:52 am

-smirks without looking his way- Well, it's not like I won't dance it off in a few hours anyway. User Image

Plus, -turns towards Draa- It was delicious! xd If I had more room, I'd eat some more. xd And Imma take a bunch with me. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 am

.... they let you take some with you? ninja
*hopes there's plenty of lasagna left*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 am

Yeah, Dec took a bunch of boxes with him to feed to the band tomorrow. I plan on taking a heaping plate of lasagna. whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 am

Not the lasagna! gonk That's mine! scream You've got all this other junk to stuff your face with. Keep your hands off my lasagna stressed
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:08 am

-chuckles and stands, casually making her way to the buffet table- Why Draa, this food is for everyone. Not just you...There's plenty of lasagna to go around. twisted -looks at the plate of lasagna that is almost empty and grins evilly- twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 am

All mine! scream
*dashes over to the buffet table and snatches up the serving tray for the lasagna*
Mine, I tell you! Mi... hot hot hot hot hot hot! gonk

*fumbles with the tray and drops it on the closest table. He hadn't realized that the caterers were keeping the food warm*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5246 5247 5248 5249 5250 5251 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games