Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Taking her phone back into her pocket and made a face at Psy. Oh you know you would enjoy having this little piece of blackmail for later. Alright everyone lets party! Liada takes her drink and goes to sit down next to Anira and look over the menu. She was starving and everything looked so good.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm

She finished her martini and got up to go peruse the buffet table, not only to see what was there, but also to make sure it was up to her standards. Satisfied, she went and got a small plate of hors d'oeuvres and then made her way back to her seat and motioned Scott for another drink. She gave Hauk a playful nudge and placed the plate between them so they could share the appetizers.

"Here, we can start off small and work our way up. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Giving a playful grin he picked up a piece of the appetizer and held it out for Kat to eat from his fingers. That's what you told me last night. wink
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Dec also got some food and took it over to Dame, Psy and the others. He included many of dame's favorites. He put the plate on the bar near them. "So your family has been around Psy? That's nice."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Glancing over the menu Anira stood up to get some of the main course and another glass of wine before she returned to her table to eat. She started talking with Liada about new ideas for the club and some music.

*edit
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm

*Yawns and quickly covers her mouth.* Yes. My Mother has been here since before the wedding and Antonio arrived just as I was leaving. Franco and Marco have been here too. User Image

I'm so sorry. I really need to get some sleep. I just got back and the jet lag is starting to hit me. My apologies all for having to leave so early, but I'm about to fall asleep sitting up. Enjoy yourselves and I'll catch up with all of you later. User Image

*She graciously excuses herself and makes her way down to her Chambers only to find her husband asleep at the end of the bed. Laying back, feet on the floor, cell phone in hand and snoring up a storm. She stops just inside the door and covers her mouth so she doesn't laugh out loud and disturb him. lol Going over quietly, she carefully wakes him and helps him out of his clothes and into bed. heart Poor guy…jet lag must have hit him too.

She gets undressed and in bed, snuggling right up next to him and falling asleep very quickly due to how tired she is too.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm

She took the proffered food and nipped the end of Hauk's finger. Once she had finished it, she gave him a grin.

"Hey, I didn't hear you complain one bit, so hush. User Image"

Scott slid her drink in front of her and she thanked him before taking a sip of it.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Giving a grin he runs his fingers through the hair gently trying to make sure not to tug on the wig. He wanted to see just how long it would be before Kat would finally say something about it and went to take a bite out of the food. That should be no problem, considering that being silent is more my forte than yours Vilkat. User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Glancing up Anira waves to Psy giving her a good night and Liada turns to see what she was doing. Liada gave a good night to Psy before they returned to their conversation and Liada got up long enough to get her own food.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm

She snorted and grinned up at him, leaning in close to whisper to him.

"You weren't very silent last night, to my recollection at least. wink "

She chuckled and went back to nibbling on the appetizers.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm

He gave a small chuckle at her quip and finished off the last of his drink. Giving Scott a signal for another round. Well we had more reason for it last night now didn't we?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Dante walked into the bar just moments after Psyzapp disappeared. "Buona notte." He said charmingly as he looked around at the decorations and buffet. He saw Kat and nodded to her but didn't want to interrupt her clearly intimate conversation. He instead walked over to dame and Lia.

"Senoras, I apologize for interrupt this party, but have you seen my sisters or any of my brothers?"

Dante Duo Delta

Liberal Poster

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Looking up from her conversation with Anira she gave a smile to Dante. Remembering seeing him at Psy's wedding but never really got a chance to talk much with him. Well your sister Psy just went off to bed but I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen your brothers tonight. Its been pretty quiet so far. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm

-Dec nods at one of Psy's brothers...Damian? Dante? he shook his head.

"Sorry you missed her. But if you hang around, you may catch one of the brothers."

-holds out hand- "I'm Dec. We met at Psy's wedding."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 5246 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games