Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Seeing the discomfort on her face he could tell Kat already didn't like the hair. He smiled down at her as she commented about the collared shirt and leaned down to whisper in her ear. Well if you weren't brainwashing me so much I wouldn't be trying to eat you alive. wink Hauk backs up quickly as he sees Dame come up to hug Kat. He orders a drink from Scott as she's distracted and stays idly by Kat's side as she mingles.

*edit
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm

*Nods at hearing Liada.* Antonio. Yeah. He arrived just before I left. He does need a tour. It may help easy his mind a bit. User Image

*Grins at Dame and hugs her back.* DAME! You look fantastic. I feel like I haven't seen you since……since forever. How are you? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Kits Rose
((.......*glares at work schedule* Why 5 am? gonk ))

{{I absolutely understand Kits, as I've just been told I have to be back in at 6:30 in the morning. stressed So, Everyone have a good time and a good night. When I leave here in a few, it'll be straight to bed to do it all again in the early hours. cry

Happy Anniversary loves! heart }}
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm

-Dec tipped Lia a charming smile then returns Dame's kiss on her cheek-

"Fine fine, my dear." Dec tipped another charming smile at Scott and lay a brief caress on the bartender's hand as he took the shot from him.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm

He seemed pretty loose surprisingly enough. I was quite surprised to see him getting caught with breaking the house rules here and having him wear the bar maid outfit. rofl Liada takes a sip of her drink before Dame comes up to hug her. Patting the girls back in response she brushes her hair back momentarily forgetting about her eye patch. I've been doing well enough dear and you?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm

*About chokes on her sip of wine when hearing Liada and starts to cough.* User Image WHAT?!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm

((-snuggles Icy- We shall miss you. sad ))

redface -blushes- I'm doing alright. biggrin How was your trip, Psy?

-the bartender glares at Dec's touch, looking back and forth from Dec to dame and back, knowing full well they're married. Poor Scott wipes the glare off his face and smiles politely before turning around to fix some more drinks, grumbling under his breath-

-dame laughs along with Lia- OMG, Psy, it was hilarious. xd Your brother has some mighty fine legs.

-holds a straight face for half a tick before bursting out in giggles- rofl rofl rofl

((edited))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm

User Image *Starts to feel ill at the mere thought of Antonio's legs in terms of "mighty fine" User Image She holds up a hand to Dame.* Oh no. Don't even go there Dame. User Image *Asks Scott for a glass of water with ice.* User Image

(Awwww. Get some rest Icy. User Image ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Taking out her phone Liada flips to the saved photo of Tony in the bar maid outfit and shows it to Psy. See!! I couldn't believe it either until he went to change! And then he offered me a drink to make so I figured it out. Doesn't he look DIVINE!?

((Get lots of rest Icy! Misses you!! ))
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm

She laughed along with the group.

"You really should have seen him, Psy. He didn't even act like it was anything out of the ordinary when he went to change out of his business clothes into the uniform. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm

-gets a glance at the pic on the phone and is reduced to giggles once more- rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Dec stares at Scott, clearly confused, before a light turns on and he flicks his temple. Having an -oh yeah I forgot- moment.

He turns away and saunters off to take a seat at a couch and sip his shot.

(night Icy)

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm

*Looks away and holds up a hand to Liada.* talk2hand No! No I don't want to see! User Image You're going to give me nightmares or make my physically ill! User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Sipping away at her drink Anira got settled in with the surroundings and smiled as she saw her friends enjoying themselves. She had yet to meet this Tony person but it sounded very much like the kind of person who wouldn't do that normally.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Hauk looked over Kats shoulder to see the pic on Liada's phone and gave a grin. And Ryzan thought HE was gay? This made him feel loads better from last night as he sipped his drink. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5240 5241 5242 5243 5244 5245 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games