Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:42 pm
{{Yeah, you two don't sound like a couple at all dramallama I can't imagine how anyone could -ever- confuse you for dating /sarcasm }}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 pm
((In this scene, yeah, they do sound that way. I was thinking that, actually. cat_sweatdrop ))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 am
(( emotion_awesome xd lol ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:52 pm
*lets herself into Karrie's house. After listening carefully to see if anybody's there, goes into the kitchen and starts looking through the cupboards and fridge* cat_ninja  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm
*guesses that dame beat him home again when he finds the front door unlocked and tosses his jacket and hat over the chair again on his way to the kitchen. When he sees Kits' tail reaching beyond the refrigerator door* Kits? confused What're you doing here?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:02 pm
cat_surprised *freezes, then peeks over the top of the fridge* Umm... hi, Karrie. I just thought I'd make dinner... cat_sweatdrop For you? cat_ninja  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 pm
Uh-huh... With that guilty look, I don't believe you. *goes to stand behind her, and she stands upright* You forgot to go shopping again, didn't you? emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 pm
*tries to look offended* No, I didn't! *as Karrie continues to quietly look at her, her ears droop* cat_sweatdrop Okay... I did. cat_redface  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:12 pm
{{Not sure how stocked his cupboards would be after all the stuff dame burned emotion_awesome }}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 pm
(( rofl Probably not very.))

rofl I thought so. *hugs Kits and kisses her ear* I don't think you'll find much in there, though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm
cat_redface *blushes when he kisses her ear* I noticed... *looks up at him* What happened? I've never seen your cupboards so empty.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:21 pm
Dame decided to try to cook dinner for me. sweatdrop We ended up having takeout chinese. *plays with her tail, grinning when it wraps around his wrist*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:29 pm
eek That bad, huh? *eyes start to close lazily*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm
Yeah. Somehow, she managed to use almost all of my dishes too. stressed

So, I wasn't sure what I was going to do for dinner. *thinks for a moment, still playing with her tail* Want to order a pizza?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:37 pm
Wow... cat_sweatdrop Maybe she should stick to takeout. Let someone else do the cooking.

*starts to lean against Karrie as he plays with her tail more* Mmmm... Pizza, yeah. *blinks* I mean, yeah, that sounds good.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games