Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hi-chan..." Nakai put a hand on the 'kid's' back, watching him curiously.
This hadn't been the reaction he'd been expecting. After all sure, Koyasu Aki had been their boss but he wasn't exactly someone they saw on a regular basis. Then again, Kai hadn't been with Ohayou that long... maybe... maybe he was different to Hideki?
"Do you want me to call Izzy and see what happened?" the blond asked, unsure of how the call would be recieved but knowing that once the tears dried up, Chiyou would be asking questions he didn't have the answers to. "I could ask Nezumi-san but he may not know the particulars. Chances are, Izzy does."

"If only we could all be so lucky. You'll get sick one day, Ko-kun and then you'll have me and Akihiko and Lucky-san and Shou-san and NAKO-san all trying to make you feel better." Yuuji spoke with a smile.
He could see it now...
Akihiko making chicken soup, Izzy getting him some vitamin C, Shou trying to find another blanket, NAKO putting a movie on the tv, and himself... sitting there watching over the boy and wiping the fever sweat away with a washrag.
Would Hideo ever let him do that?
Seeing his son sit there before him, enjoying himself in the very house he'd spent many long hours in as a boy as well, just made Takagi realize how damn lucky he was that Yamada had brought Hideo into Shou's world. But a very big part of Yuuji was so very jealous of all the child's 'uncles'.
Dark eyes flickered over to the ipad. "Ko-kun is very good with music and math, but Shou-san expressed some concern about other avenues of his studies. I'm compiling a list of tutors that work with Ohayou's child stars so hopefully the right person can be found." smiling, Yuuji looked back to the boy. "You'll have to learn reading and writing your kana and kanji first, especially if you want to write song lyrics one day. But you'll also need history and science and physical education and even English."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Ruki...onegai....Ruki...." Hideki asked over and over for the man. He didn't know what was going on, what was here nor there. No idea that the man was sick. Hardly a clue that it was the day of Hayato's funeral...a man he had met briefly, but who had spoken kind words to him, which he would always be grateful for.

It just seemed like this was a "black" day, a day filled with so much misfortune...like misfortune itself wove a blanket upon the city, reluctant to uncover them all any time soon.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Nakai wasn't sure what else to do so he pulled out his cell phone and dialed Izzy's number.
It rang... and rang...
As the guitarist waited, he wondered if perhaps Lucky was preoccupied with Narcissus. Then again he could be practicing for the concert set coming up... and here Kai was bothering him!
But Chiyou seemed rather distraught over the news... news that the blond was sure the 'kid' wouldn't have found that horrible.
Guess he was wrong...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 pm
What I want, I get...

No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo

Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

While Izo and the madman doctor took the elevator to Level 7, the following conversation was taking place:

The assassin's eyes gleamed as he listened to Azriel's words. His muscles flexed slightly under the blacks he wore. The younger man hadn't quite got the same meaning out of his words however, the path upon which Azriel ventured still intrigued the silent man. "One might not discover the exact value of such rarity unless one samples the scent, texture, and vintage. A sharp eye of discerning tastes can imagine a measure of worth but still it is a man's approximation. Few flowers rise above the weeds to give the mind's eye such a view of trembling fragile beauty. If value can be placed upon this succulent vision that is trapped with the gaze of one single glance, then upon the soul it will be scorched forever." he returned as his answer to Azriel's curious question. No clearer than any other words he had offered...no more or less but each one well placed as if he considered every one.

Then he paused thinking about the various visions that the young man had conjured. But his answers were not to come to pass as the sound of footsteps walked the halls behind him. Those eyes flicked downward to the phone which soon was pocketed. No reply as of yet. However, as the eyes returned to Katsu's face there was just a hint that he understood exactly what was offered.

An apologetic smile graced the face of Shizuka and maybe he didn't wish for this conversation to end but with a slip behind the curtain, he was gone. Azriel could guess that a passage was hidden somewhere in the wall by the slightest of sound that was soon drowned out by the opening of a door and the entry of two men.

-----------

"So let's take a look at you...Azriel." said the doctor with a huff as he glanced at Izo. A young assistant scurried through the door pulling along a special cart with standard instrument on it for a physical and several packages of medication. "We'll do a CT scan in the next room first and look at your head while you're here since your surgery is next week. I need to prepare. But Matsumoto-san has told me that your headaches are a priority today. So after the scan, I'll give you something to tidy you over."

Izo didn't say much because he had said his fair share before they had walked in the room. The tension was palatable enough between the two men. The Doctor seems less..insane today. Or at least his darker side wasn't as eager to show itself in front of Izo. But was that the truth or a well veiled lie?

"Ok...follow me...and let's get the scan over with." ordered the doctor, well that part hadn't changed. He still was the Monster at the bottom of the Pit.

Once they were in the CT scan room, Azriel was allowed to get into a safe blue smock and placed on a table that automatically slipped in so the doctor could take a good reading. "Well well...looks like you've a small cyst pressing on a nerve in your head. This might be the root of your issues, my boy." The doctor pulled the images from the machine and clipped them to a light. "It doesn't have the appearance of cancer so we're lucky there. However, it must go...."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:23 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"l'll place a reminder in my schedule. Mark Akihiko Day - MAD. I should remember that." he grinned under his mask then coughed a little.

But then he blushed under the mask. "Oh they're going to be disappointed alright. I'm sure some of them have bought their....'clothes' for that party in hopes you might choose one of them. NO...sorry you can't leave the club unless your with...Yuuji! He can spoil a moment like that faster than a speeding train." He knew this from experience. Yuuji always had a bad habit of dousing his mood when those thoughts strayed from decency. He hated being spied on. But wait, Akihiko really didn't care about that!

His eyes shifted in thought but even before he could come up with a better solution his phone was ringing off the hook. He grabbed it and looked at the number. "Nakai?" He pushed the button and said through the mask, "Lucky desu." Then he coughed a little, "Nakai-san sorry, I've got a cold. Seems I'm not so lucky this week."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki was still gasping over the level of math...."Ok...so you'll probably test out of many of the math courses, Ko-kun. But reading and the other areas are important too. Were you always this good at math?"

The boy looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "No, it came with the music I think. Reading is harder. And I hate writing Kanji."

"We all hate writing Kanji but it's not so bad once you understand the radicals." Hiroki offered with a gentle smile. "There are plenty of great books that show how to make Kanji writing easy. I'm sure that...mm...Takagi-kun can help you with that too. I'm sure he knows Kanji really well."

"Do you?" Ko asked as he looked up at Yuuji. "I need to learn quickly if I'm going to write songs...but Kanji is really...frustrating."

Hiroki wasn't sure what to say because Ko didn't react like he knew Yuuji, yet Hiroki was sure that Ko was Yuuji's boy. He really didn't want to rock the boat of whatever normal world was going on around him so he tread very carefully. It was all very strange to him. And even Rukuro acted like this was normal.

"I really don't like school that much." Ko said as Yuuji spoke about kana and kanji. "I can write in kana already. Isn't that good enough??? English is tough too. But I want to speak to my new English friends better."

"Well, I think every child feels that way, Ko." Rukuro chuckled as he wiped his lips with a napkin then looked over to Yuuji. "Now I think it's time for that nap. Could you have the butler take me to where Crytal crashed?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:40 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"What's wrong with Yamada-san's age? Older men can be far more stable. They've already been through the drama stage. Mm....I wouldn't mind an older man in my life if I got so lucky. Might be nice." he muttered as he started to drift off again. "Maybe Yamada-san would be just the right man for you to date....calm, organized, timely, and good looking. I imagine he could sort you out in no time." he teased. But was he really teasing? Ah if only Naoko could find someone as self assured and confident as Shou's assistant then surely Sai could breath easier. Was it really that impossible to find Naoko a real man that wasn't completely bonkers. "If only Izzy Lucky was single...mm...no if he was single, Shou probably would be dating him."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 pm
Raito answered the phone and laughed, "Yes, the men came and even painted the walls too. My apartment has a fresh coat of paint everywhere now. So I'm not at home. I'm at McDonald's working on a paper for class.

But then...something happened and all Raito could hear was the horrifying sounds of an accident. "Ryuu?! Ryuu!!!! Ryuu!" yelled Raito to unhearing ears.

He closed the laptop but he wasn't sure what to do because he had no idea where Ryuu actually was. That is until someone picked up the phone and spoke. "We're taking him to Tokyo Memorial. Are you family?"

"I'm a very close friend. I'll meet you at the hospital!" Raito said as he got the information from the man on the phone. Then he made another call after searching for the number - SMASH. Normally, Raito would not call such a place but they were Ryuu's people. They'd know what to do for him as far as all the media and press. God what a mess.

Raito gave the information to the woman on the phone who didn't believe him at first but then he described where Ryuu had been and she knew the young man might not be so crazy after all. She verified the information with the hospital before calling Ishihara You's office. His secretary then called him IMMEDIATELY and gave him the information.

Meanwhile, Raito was out the door hopping the trains to get to the hospital.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Ah how Azriel wanted to continue... his mind was worked up... teased... while his body showed no signs of pleasure... his spirit was certainly eager to experience what those honed muscles beneath the black clothes could do.
Unlike with Ishihara You... Katsu had never experienced nor witnessed #2's talents. The shark's wire had been about the bat's neck on several occasions as a punishment for a misstep with an important client. It hadn't been the best of experiences... but Azriel could understand it's effectiveness.
Fear...
But how did #2 operate?
That was the question.
Dark eyes watched #2 slip back behind the curtain, his gaze focused on the spot where the silent man had seemingly disappeared. Should he follow? Could he even figure out just where...
Walking around the examination table, Azriel looked behind the curtain... but there was no sign of #2 or a secret passage. The vocalist didn't have a chance to investigate further however because Izo and the Doctor entered a split second later.
Katsu turned to the two men. "Priority is an understatement." the young man replied, glad that the spider was in the same room.
He quickly followed, changing clothes and laying on the table, remaining perfectly still as the CT scan whirled about. Once finished, Azriel was still sitting on the table when the Doctor gave his diagnosis.
"Of course it must go... but what's it doing there in the first place?" Katsu asked, staring at the x-ray in disbelief. "Is it a side effect? Don't tell me you're going to have to remove something like this every few years..."

User Image

Akihiko had been intent on replying to Izzy's words, but before he could formulate a remark, his partner's cell phone started ringing. Politely he stayed silent, keeping his arms warmly around the megane-clad man.

On the phone, Nakai smiled, "Glad I could reach you. I... A cold? Damn that's bad timing, huh? Are you going to sing?" then he shook his head. "No wait... I called because Chiyou-kun wanted to talk to you. He... he's kind of freaking out..." the guitarist spoke, handing Chiyou the phone.
"It's Izzy, Hi-chan." the blond whispered, hoping the 'kid' would take the phone.

"Of course, Ishi-san." Takagi replied, indicating the door after a quick swipe on his ipad. "The butler's in the hall. All you've to do is ask." he said with a smile, still thinking about Ko's words.
And why was Hiroki so sure he was good at kanji?
"It takes a lot of memorization at first, Ko-kun." the man began, trying to figure out the best way to get his son interested in writing. "And..." Yuuji pointed to the manga. "Eventually you'll run into manga that has kanji and very little kana. And then movies! Watching movies from other countries you'll need to know kanji too to read the subtitles... newspapers... magazines... even street signs. Wouldn't want you getting lost on the trains now, would we?" he asked with a smile, knowing how annoying that was all too well.

"Then why not date Yamada-san?" Naoko asked with a yawn. "I mean... Narcissus-san dates his manager... Yamada-san's kind of like your manager..." another yawn and a soft sigh escaped the blond's lips. "I wouldn't want to date him... he's too strict. Probably would wear a suit and tie to bed."
Amber eyes opened slightly as Naoko gazed at the relaxed Sai, watching his brother. "I just don't get it... you're around Yamada-san all the time... just ask him on a date. Not like you give him enough time off to have a personal life anyway. It'd kill two birds with one stone."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Finishing up with the funeral security staff had taken more time than You had thought it would. Now he'd have to write a damn report too... and while no one had been hurt, Izo wasn't going to be pleased that a stranger ran off with NAKO in the first place.
Once back at home, Ishihara thought at first that maybe Haru would've made it back. A text to his own cell however showed that his partner had had car troubles and was on his way soon to Shou's.
That meant You had the place to himself...
He put a few things in the wash, including his pink stockings from the night before, and then sat down with a cup of coffee to start working on his report. Of course the PR man hadn't even gotten through his first sip of coffee when his phone began to ring.
The news on the other end didn't make things any better.
Call after call after call into the hospital took place, and by the time You had gotten to his car he had assigned security personnel to Ryuukaze's hospital room and advised the staff to keep strict secrecy.
Needing to be aware of the violinist's condition personally, in hopes of placating a soon-to-be angry spider, Ishihara brought a windows surface tablet with him so he could write up the reports and send them to Matsumoto ASAP... even from the hospital itself. Before pulling into traffic however, You sent a quick text to his partner.

'You've missed a damn hectic day, Haru-kun. Ryuukaze almost ran Naoko over with a car at the funeral, Naoko ran off into the city with a strange blond man, and now Ryuukaze has been in a traffic accident. Naoko is fine of course and left the funeral with Shou. I'm on my way to the hospital to assess Ryuukaze's condition. Wish my car could've blown a tire... -sigh-'
-You

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 pm
What I want, I get...

No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo

Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Ah...yes..well sometimes these things happen. But you're lucky that it doesn't appear to be malignant. Side affect? Mm...I doubt it. Sometimes these form after a severe head bump. But of course we should keep an eye on you after the surgery over the years and make sure that nothing else appears." answered the doctor keeping his cool as he walked away from the sheets.

"Now, I've prepared a medication for you that should keep those headaches to a minimum while you're finishing up the business at hand. It's herbal but I believe they will be effective without giving you the unpleasant issues that you've experienced in the past." He walked out of the CT room and returned with several organized packages of hand packed pills. "If these aren't enough then I've prepared a small pack of medication that you've not taken before and isn't related to any of the previous medication. We don't want you taking anything too strong at first so start with pack A-C then if things aren't working pack D."

"Now why don't we check everything else out, shall we?" he said as he walked back into the other exam room.

Izo kept an eye on everything but he remained quiet as the doctor started several other exams from blood work to various xray checking all the other factors that might be involved in the future surgery.

"Mm...vitamins. Your blood work is deficient in a few places especially D. Not enough sun, ne? Well.." he pulled out bottles from his cart. "These too then." He added those to the pile of medication. "Follow the instructions on the packages."

Overall, the doctor seemed very normal even while Izo was checking his email from the phone. A frown coming across his lips as he read the news about Ryuu and Naoko. This frown became colder as the details started to reach him. If this day could get any worse. He had kept his cool about the cyst in his son's head but the rest of this was hedging on his nerves. "Are we done?" his eyes raised from the phone as he glared at the doctor. Maybe those eyes were aimed for the man but there they landed.

The doctor stood his ground though even as the tension rose, "Yes, You can take your star home now, Matsumoto-san, unless the young man has other questions?" He turned his head to look at Azriel and waited for his response.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.

...Prepare to pay up!

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Freaking out? Why? Izzy asked as he held the phone to his ear. "What's going on? Yes I've a cold. Really bad timing...and well I am going to try but..." He heard the phone being handed over to to Chiyou and waited.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Rukuro walked out to meet the butler leaving Hiroki, Ko and Yuuji in the Kitchen. Hiroki finished his soup and sandwich then got up and put his dishes in the dishwasher.

"Memorization? But it's so hard to memorize all those strokes." Ko complained and then looked at the manga. "Well, some of these are hard...I had to skip a few kanji but I could figure out the rest by the pictures!"

"Awh...so many things need Kanji..." Ko pouted for a moment "How am I going to learn all that? Can't Uncle Shou or Akihiko-niisan translate it all for me?"

Hiroki chuckled, "Well, when they are working they won't be able to do that for you. And you want to be independent like Koyasu-kun right?"

"Umm....um....I suppose so....ummm....So I won't get lost on the trains if I can read more kanji? Then I can go places myself?" he asked not quite convinced but it seemed reasonable that his Uncles couldn't be there all the time. "So they can't help me all the time. I guess...I have to learn how to read better." He didn't sound happy about it but he figured he should try."

"So how long did it take you to learn all the kanji?" he asked Yuuji then remembered,"OH!!! Akihiko-niisan said you would take me to a soccer game! Can you?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yamada-san won't date me or Shou. He has a strict rule about dating his employer. And so far he's not made any exceptions to that rule." he mumbled as he snuggled his brother.

"Mmm...tie you to the bed...Mm...I bet he would." Sai totally misunderstood what Naoko had said, "Maybe that would be interesting....strict too...perfect for you.." Sai drifted off to sleep after that dreaming of his brother's accomplishments married to a man like Haru. If Haru knew he probably would have slapped Sai a few times to bring him to his senses.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 am

User Image

Hideki took the phone, sounding every bit as congested as Izzy Lucky at this point.

"Ruki...." he began, his voice small and sad, "What happened to Aki Ojisan? Did...did he die peacefully?"

Izzy would understand the reason the young star was crying. He had always formed close attachments to people who showed him affection. He had no real family left, after all.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:31 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Ryuukaze lay in a hospital bed in the emergency department. He was unconscious, and the red of his dyed hair seemed even redder in places from the blood of his wounds.

The star had sustained quite a few head injuries...most definitely a concussion, if nothing more, which they were monitoring him for.

As far as the extent of his other injuries, he had some internal bleeding...broken ribs, an injured spleen, a slight perforation to his intestine. Needless to say, he was stable, but would need surgery soon enough. IV tubes delivered blood and medication into his body as the monitors beeped away, proving the man who was as pale and still as a doll was still a living, breathing human being.

Ryu's car, however, had not fared nearly as well. It was crushed like a soda can. The violinist had managed to drive right out in front of an eighteen wheeler, and the resulting mess was like something out of a movie.

The images being shown on television were some of the least shocking ones, but even those were so horrific that nobody would fathom a person coming out of there in one piece, let alone alive. Some of the news outlets were reporting that it was a suicide attempt, others an accident. None of them could comment on the star's location or status, though. Only that everyone feared the worst, and Ryuukaze fans all over were in a panic.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:48 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm....well I think so. He died rather suddenly so I doubt he was in pain too long." said Izzy as sympathetically as he could even though the man had practically destroyed his life with Akihiko he wasn't about to start bashing him in front of Chiyou.

"He had a lot of health issues so maybe this was for the best, ne? Better not to have a drawn out sickness. That's much harder on everyone." Izzy blew his nose into a Kleenex away from the phone trying to clear out some of the mucus.

"I'm sure he wouldn't want you to be too down for too long. You've got a lot of work to do. And well, if he's watching from above I'm sure he wants to see you do your best." Izzy could at least imagine that even if he couldn't understand much else about the former Chairman of Ohayou.

Raito waited in the waiting area because no one would allow him to see Ryuukaze. In fact, while he was the one to report the news now everyone was being secretive about the situation. The floor that he guessed Ryuu was on had an area that he wasn't allowed to go passed. They thought he might be some fan of the man and how could he even explain to them that he was...well sort of going out with him. It wasn't a public thing so it wasn't like he could start blabbing about it to everyone and demand entry. That would be totally uncool. Especially since things might end up on the news.

So even as he waited he began to realize that it wasn't going to be possible to get into see the star without having some sort of means. And right now, he didn't have that - he wasn't family and he didn't have a title at Smash. He scratched his head in frustration feeling like the out of place college kid, even though his friend was on some floor above injured.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:31 pm

User Image

Chiyou had no idea whatsoever as to the sins of the now deceased Chairman of Ohayou...but that was likely for the best. What purpose would there be in making the young man suddenly see the man he had always viewed as a kind grandfather as the controlling, conniving tiger he really had been?

"I'm glad...I'm glad he passed quickly. I do hope he rests in peace." Chiyou sniffled, then sighed, calming himself. Just talking to Ishi had such a soothing effect on him. It always had, even when he hadn't wanted it to. Those days when all he wanted to do was fight the "machine" and rebel against authority, Ruki could call to him and reach him, somehow...no matter how hard he tried to ignore it.

"Yeah...I've got a lot of work I need to do. Um...I burned myself really bad today, though. Broke a pot of coffee. I'm..I'm still learning, though...how to take care of myself. Oh! Um...uh...we got presents. Christmas presents....for you and Akihiko nii-san. I want to give them to you soon. I haven't...I haven't seen you in so, so long..." the youth was on the verge of tears again, but he bit them back.

"I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I hope you get better soon. I'm trying to get better from my...stuff...too, so lets see who gets well first, eh?" Hideki teased, but his voice was soft and melancholy.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games