Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 pm

"Buonanotte", he says, giving her a distracted wave as she leaves. After he's satisfied with the organization of files, he looks at the time. It's bound to take quite a while to go through and compare all this information and he could use at least a snack before diving in at full force. He takes out his cell and calls Victor, telling him to come pick him up. Antonio then copies the files over to his laptop and removes the flashdrive, putting it back in the box with all the others and locking it. He then powers down his laptop and packs everything away for transport. Once everything is secured, he heads out to the front of the bar and climbs into the backseat of the towncar after Victor pulls up, instructing the butler what he wants prepared for him as they head back to the estate.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 pm

(( Thumbs up to Tony for the awesome poetry! rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Kat was in her bedroom, putting the finishing touches on her outfit for tonight. She kept fussing with the long bustle of her skirt, debating on whether or not she should change. Her outfit was elaborate, at least elaborate for her standards. Frowning slightly, she eyed herself critically, checking her reflection from all angles and guessed she would do. Hauk had told her he'd be around to pick her up soon, so she headed to her kitchen to grab a beer. She popped the top and headed back to her bedroom to put the finishing touches on her hair and makeup.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Driving like a demon Hauk pulled up to MW via the back way, thanks to Liada and her "helpful hints" he was late in picking up Katana for their date. He adjusted the hidden gem under his coat and made sure it was secure. Liada said it would work like clockwork so he trusted her word....for once. Putting the car in park he heads to the door and thinks of knocking but considering how late he was he lets himself in with his key. Looking around the apartment he sees no signs of Katana. Vilkat? You here?

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

She heard Hauk enter and called out to him from the bedroom.

"In the bedroom....just making sure I look all right for tonight."

She gave her image in the mirror another cursory glance as she sipped her beer,
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Hearing her voice he goes into the bedroom and stops dead in his tracks when he sees her in the reflection. Whoa.....I think we should do this more often. User Image He comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her middle hugging her closely to him.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 pm

She smiled at him in the reflection of the mirror.

"You think so? I'm so not used to wearing skirts like this. I've been fussing with the entire outfit for awhile now. lol "

She leaned back against him slightly, "So, I'm ready whenever you are, I suppose. biggrin "
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

He smiles back at her and hugs her tighter before tilting her head and lightly kissing her neck. Shall we then? Taking her hand they head out the apartment and Kat locks up before he helps her into the car with her bustling skirt. Once she was settled in he gets to the other side and gets in, buckles up, and revs up the engine to take them to the Steampunk ball.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:59 am

Once they pull into parking lot of the private back ways. Hauk stays silent as he helps Kat out of the car and they head inside of her apartment. Once they were in and Kat was locking up, Huak starts to practically peel off the jacket in angry jerking movements until he's thrown it off and onto the floor. Without the hidden gem on his person the rest of his attire fades away until he's down to his boxers and he goes to the living room to vent off his anger. Cursing in Norse as he goes...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 am

She decided to let him go for the moment and went to her bedroom to get out of her outfit. She pulled on a nightgown and padded down the hall to the living room. She went up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, and placed a kiss against his chest.

"You okay? I know you're furious right now, but what he thinks doesn't matter, Hauk. All that matters is how we feel about each other."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 am

He had been doing his breathing exercises when Kat finally came up to him on the couch. He let out a deep sigh and rested his chin on her head and slowly stroked her back. I'll be okay. I just wasn't expecting that....Its not the first time someone had assumed that of me in the past but...gah...lets go to bed. You need to "brainwash" me into thinking how "ungay" I am....and badly....He lifts her up bridal style and makes their way into her bedroom. Hugging her tightly and kisses her forehead.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 am

He laid her down on the bed and soon laid next to her. She turned over on her side and lightly ran her fingers over his chest.

"Now, now....that's exactly what I'm being accused of doing to you already, remember? lol I already know the truth about you, Hauk....and I really don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. But if you feel the need to 'prove' anything to me about your sexuality....."

Her hand drifted lower and she gave him a sultry smile, content with the knowledge that he wanted her.

"By all means, go right ahead. twisted " She leaned over, her hand still on him and she kissed him, gently at first, then becoming more urgent as desire for her Viking coursed through her.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am

{{See!? He needs validation talk2hand A straight man secure with his sexuality wouldn't "badly need" brainwashing over such a thing talk2hand Just let it go, Ry sweatdrop Poison, I say! scream POISON!!! scream ... sweatdrop *tries to bring Ryzan back to his happy place* }}
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 am

He groaned at her touch instantly being spurred into a need for her. She was right, who cared what others thought about him since all he wanted to do was be right here with someone who cared deeply for him and one he cared for just as deep.

As their kiss grew more intense he pulled her close against him and nibbled away at her skin as his hands roamed to feel every part of her. Peeling off her nightgown he flipped her on top of him and slipped his hands up her body to caress her front as she prepared herself for the not so unexpected ride of their night......User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 am

She woke up and rolled over to look at the clock. Groaning inwardly, she knew she had to get up and go meet the decorating crew and the caterer. She turned and whispered to Hauk that she would be back soon and he mumbled something in Norse which she took to be assent. Getting up, she went into the bathroom to wash her face and get dressed, and that's where she noticed the Hauk's several 'love bites' in various places on her. Flushing slightly at the memory, she got dressed quickly and quietly exited her quarters to head up to the main bar.

Once she was upstairs, she made a cafe' mocha and was just beginning to enjoy it when the crews arrived. For the next hour or so, she directed them as to how she wanted the lighting to be and so forth. The caterer had worked with her several times before and went about setting up the area where the buffet would be.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5237 5238 5239 5240 5241 5242 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games