Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 am

(( stressed I just put on an outfit I like! mad ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:01 pm

((Sorry Tony, I had just gotten back from a trip so I was only awake enough to catch up, post a couple things and then crash in bed hard core. Now I get to run off to work. And Dame you can tolerate a clothes change for one day, just save the other outfit in your wardrobe))

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:29 pm

((The online system crashed... so I can't do my work... User Image Now I'll be bored for... no wait.. something just was dropped in my box... stressed ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:12 pm

{{Good lord, when was the last time I was in this place?! gonk I think I'd crack my brain if I even attempted to catch up, burning_eyes but I'm glad I stopped by to see that it's MW's anni. heart August sure is a busy month for GGG. 3nodding I guess it's about time for Icy to wash/exchange clothes since she's been staying at Flame's office, what with him MIA and all. sweatdrop

Note to Tony and all future bartenders/waitresses: Because Icy is known for her extremely long absences(mainly due to alien HTTP 400 errors and redirecting issues mad ), you can either pour her a drink with a note attached to it, or have it sent to her via Leko or Liada by portal. whee Since I've had no issues today, I'm taking advantage now in hopes I can do actual rp and not OOC's or commentary.}}

*pulling into the parking lot behind the establishment, she parks in her space, shutting the engine off and opening the door, stepping out. Unlocking the trunk, she begins to unload her bags of clothes, wondering why she waited so long to come wash and exchange her clothes. Lugging as much as she can carry, she heads for her back entrance, scanning and unlocking her door before opening it. As soon as she pushes the door open, she steps back as the stagnant air rushes out past her from months of no circulation. Sighing, she walks in after a few minutes, dropping her things in the usual spot just inside the door, though it was rather packed about the area to begin with since she'd yet to put up the things she'd placed there previously.

Propping the back door open, she walks through the living room into the hallway to turn the central unit on to help circulate the old air with new, and get as much dust in the air out as possible. Heading back out, she finishes bringing her things in after two more trips, picking up her dirty clothes bags and not stopping until she reached the laundry room. Once she had her things separated, she started a load and headed for the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, she quickly closes it, making a rather disgusted face at the horrendous smell that assaulted her nostrils. Grabbing the garbage can from under the sink cabinet, she takes a couple of deep breaths, re-opens the fridge, and commences to throw out all the spoiled items from inside.

As she tries to breathe through her mouth, she makes a mental note to not buy any more perishables until she was sure that she'd be around longer than a few days. Done with the refrigerator, she opens the freezer to check and toss items that had freezer burn or spoiled. After tossing and emptying out plastic containers, she ties the trash bag up and fills the sink up with water as hot as she can stand it, loading the dishwasher to soak her containers as well. Finding a couple old rags she didn't need, she wiped the inside of her refrigerator down, stuffing the rags into the bag she prepared to throw out. Taking the trash out, she un-props the back door on her way in, locking it behind her and heading for her bedroom to freshen up her linen and shower*

EDIT:{{Dammit! stressed I knew I spoke too soon! I've been trying to type and submit this damn post since 2:30 pm!!! scream }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 pm

*after a long soak, she dressed and did some light cleaning, mainly dusting and vacuuming along with the laundry she'd already started. Halfway through her cleaning spree, her stomach tells her it's past time to eat. Seeing as she just threw away the majority of what was in her refrigerator and hadn't taken anything out to thaw, she opts for take-out from the JD. Finding her phone, she dials up the restaurant, greeting the person who picks up. Placing her order, she's told that it'll be fifteen minutes before it's ready. Hanging up, she heads to the laundry room to take out the load from the dryer and places another load in the washer after unloading it.

Kicking her slippers off fifteen minutes later, she slips her shoes on, grabbing her keys and purse as she walked out the door to her quarters. Locking the door, she walks down the corridor, up the stairs and through the passageway into the office, passing through the main bar and going straight into the restaurant. She's met at the door with her order, taking the bag from the waiter as she hands him the money. Receiving her change, she walks back into the main bar, stopping briefly behind the counter to grab a bottle of wine to go with her dinner. Wine secured, she heads back down to her place to eat*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Liada Trovaras
((Sorry Tony, I had just gotten back from a trip so I was only awake enough to catch up, post a couple things and then crash in bed hard core. Now I get to run off to work. And Dame you can tolerate a clothes change for one day, just save the other outfit in your wardrobe))

((It was just funny I hadn't changed my outfit in like two weeks and after I finally do, I only get to wear it not even a day. stressed rofl xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:59 pm

damecharlie

((It was just funny I hadn't changed my outfit in like two weeks and after I finally do, I only get to wear it not even a day. stressed rofl xd ))

((It's a conspiracy User Image))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:14 pm

lady leko-chan
damecharlie

((It's a conspiracy User Image))

((Well of course. Because everybody hates dame as Tes constantly reassures me. rofl xd ))

ColourMine

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm

*finished with her meal long ago, she's finished the majority of dusting and vacuuming her place, along with half her laundry. Leaving the vacuum in the middle of the living room floor, she puts the last of her folded and hung clean clothes away. Satisfied with the stopping point for the night, she makes sure all doors are secured, turning off lights as she grabs her half empty bottle of wine and heads for her room to change into her sleeping clothes. Settling into bed, she flips her t.v. on and sips her wine, extremely grateful to sleep in her own bed for a change*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

Liada strolls in through the main doors and shakes her tails a bit from the light rainfall outside. She hated having wet fur and it was always a pain to clean up. She looked about the bar and saw that it was quiet today which suited her fine. Her constant trips to Fae court were finally over with now and the revolution had been cut off at its source. Mabb would be able to continue her reign and as a reward Liada received some excellent resources of ancient books of magic and fae power. She would have to look into those with Leko later on or on her own at first with a good drink.

She goes digging into the fridge for a fresh soda and then goes into her phone to look up her itinerary.

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 am

After a few hours in the bar Liada decides to head into the office, does the security scans and heads downstairs into her chambers to do some research with her new books.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Yesterday, Antonio spent much of his time in his sister's office back at the estate, going through the files related to the bar and its connecting establishments and comparing them with the information he already had to see if there had been any significant changes that needed to be noted. He'd also placed several calls to Kyle to verify information. Most things seemed to have been generally the same, but he still needed to check the vaults at the bar as well as try to get more information on the newest addition. While Kyle had been helpful, he still kept pointing him in Liada's direction to get all the questions answered with certainty.

With not much else that can be done at the estate, Antonio has Victor drop him off at the bar once more. He sees no one in the main area, so he goes directly to the office and sets up his laptop, deciding to take this time to better organize his notes and expand upon them.

Omnompoeia

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Franco enters the bar through the back and heads up to the main bar area. After sitting down he starts to look around confused User Image.

Ehh where's dem' bambole? User Image

Looking around with a bit of confusion, he shrugs it off and puffs on his cigar after hoisting his brief case up on the bar. cool

Zitellona, whys she goin' all backs to Italia? Eh? EHh... she must be gettin new squaldrina User Image real genuino italiani.

Franco thinks he hears keyboard strumming in the back ground? confused
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Antonio takes off his glasses for a brief moment to rub the bridge of his nose, trying to relieve some of the eye strain that tends to happen after staring so intently at the laptop screen for so long. After a moment, he puts them back on and decides to take a small break, making sure to secure his laptop in the unlikely circumstance someone suddenly decides to pass through the office and look at his files, then goes out to the main bar area for a drink. Seeing his brother there was rather unexpected, though.

"Franco? Don't you have other places to be..?"

Omnompoeia

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm

Eh 'Tones what's it to ya's? You's knows what, Franco he just fregarsene you knows. Lookin after dis 'ere place while zitellona in Italia. I's could ask yous da same cacasenno. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5228 5229 5230 5231 5232 5233 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games