Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

While Izo speaking with the madman doctor, the following conversation was taking place:

The eyes of the assassin glimmered under the light of the exam room as the young man smirked and bit a nail. Those eyes seemed to catch everything; each movement and tiny detail. "Some talents are very elusive to capture and hold in your hand." he responded upon the phone typing with one hand rather quickly. "You'll have to be quite clever if you wish to find that here." Shizuka seemed to carefully play his words with subtle meanings that only the listener might capture if they were intelligent enough to decode them.

His slow gloved fingers reached up and outlined the right side of Azriel's body but never quite touching it. "Physical expression mixed with sensual exploration and mental intuitiveness to reach beyond the mortal coil..." Seemed to be his answer to the question about Azriel's rare talents.

Suddenly his graceful body flowed away from Azriel to the door and for a moment he was still as a snake in the grass. There was a coiled tension in his body but then the moment faded and he turned back to face Azriel. Obviously he was sensing something beyond the door but whatever it was seemed to have passed.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Unlike most denizens in the PIT, Azriel's wits weren't dulled by drugs or a burning need for the physical. Instead of watching the hand that moved ever so slowly, brushing air across the white left sleeve of the button down dress shirt, those dark eyes were focused on #2.
While the bat was curious... he wasn't about to try to read this man. The frightening thing... was the reader seemed to agree with that assessment and didn't emerge.
He wouldn't read this man... he wouldn't read the Doctor... and he wouldn't read Ishihara You without the proper permission. As much as he didn't want to however, the reader didn't hold Matsumoto in this same category.
Katsu wanted to please Izo.
The good graces or pleasure of these other three men were none of his concern... and thus the reader could have cared less unless it depended on his very survival in that one moment.
"Cleverness is heightened by an unclouded mind free of fear and any other unwanted free radicals. Most of the fodder here couldn't tell you the difference between an apple or an orange most days. Finding something to entice my interest is... rare. But..." the hand which rested upon the examination table came up, moving toward #2's chest and stopping just centimeters from the man's clothing. Without looking at his hand, keeping that eye contact with the ever silent man, Azriel ran his hand down the air as if he were stroking the man's chest. Then, as his voice continued, the bat turned his hand and did the same motion once more but with the back of that same hand... ever so slowly. "Mortal coils can be transcended by the mark one's left on this world. One may die... but one's works, if great enough, stand the test of time. What are we if not sensual animals possessing of a need to be free and the drive to ponder the mysterious of the universe? I may never solve the riddle of ages, but what I may lack in textbook knowledge... I can more than make up for with the ability to move a man to tears... whether they be tears of pleasure... or pain."
#2 moved suddenly, but instead of shrinking back like most pets might, Azriel remained fixed, pulling his hand back to his side as the bat's gaze followed the silent figure.
The man turning back to the vocalist was a bit of a surprise however, and one delicate eyebrow arched in question. "When one is deprived of a single sense for too long, the others rise to take up the slack... then again, in this world... you sensitive hearing could be far more than a mere sense compensation."
In other words, Katsu wouldn't have been surprised in the least if #2's hearing had been altered by the Doctor's devilish hand.
"You see only three talents in this PIT, Shizuka-san... so do tell me... am I not rare enough to satiate your appetite for the finer arts?" Azriel asked with a slight smirk and a coy look in his eyes.
He wondered if the larger man would bite at the bait which quite literally stood before him... of it he would do as he always did and dance around Katsu's words with pretty ones of his own. Hidden words and flirtations were certainly something that Azriel was well versed in... having a skilled opponent however... that was another thing entirely.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:40 am
((OOC: Edited Chiyou....was under impression that we were a day behind...my bad))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By the time they were done picking out the presents, Kai had gone to the kitchen to get them a couple of sodas. When he came back, the blond was a bit surprised to see Chiyou's expression.
"Wait... you did get the text from Nezumi about Koyasu-san today, right?" Nakai asked, opening the younger man's soda and setting it down beside him. "We can pick up the gifts but wouldn't it be best to call Izzy and make sure it's alright? I'd rather not drive all the way to Narcissus' house and get the door slammed in my face. That man REALLY doesn't like me most days."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:10 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Oh...well now you tell me. How many years have I been cleaning up his messes?" Hiroki's eyes rolled as he thought of all the times he had been sent by Aki to take care of Akihiko's 'mistakes'.

"Well at least he can cook for himself. I'm surprised he can clean or wash his clothes. However, now that you tell me this, I suppose we can drop the cleaners and let him scrub his own toilets from now on. It will save us some money." he smirked at the thought. Although he doubted that Narcissus would do it. He grumbled a little because the younger man had played that fiddle frequently in his life time.

Rukuro chuckled at the idea that Hiroki had then wondered how the young tiger and this older elephant would survive each other in business.

Ko glanced at the video and his smile got brighter. "Poor Lucky-san. He's a baby when he's really sick."

Hiroki laughed, "That's surprising because at work he's a real pro." But maybe Izzy just needed a little cuddle time? Well it looked like that until the text message was being sent.

"Oh, that must mean that the mission must have been tough." Ko scratched his head and frowned. "Yes. It's ok, Yamada-san is brave even if he's grumpy a lot."

"Mission?" Rukuro asked as he pulled up a chair and tried a half of grilled cheese. "Mmm...delicious."

"Yes, Uncle Shou had a level 20+ mission today so I couldn't go." Ko replied then looked at the sandwich."Akihiko-niisan made them. He makes the best food. Akihiko-niisan said he'd be my Uncle. I'm so happy!"

"Uncle?" Hiroki blinked then smiled covering his surprise, "Well, I'm sure he'll be a great uncle." No he wasn't sure he believed that but he couldn't tell the child such things.

"Yes, he is already. He's going to teach me to sing and I'm a heartbreaker just like him!" Ko smiled brightly as Hiroki's eyes widened.

"Heartbreaker?" The Elephant tried so hard not to laugh and cry all at the same time. "Well, umm...I'm sure that he has amazing skills in that regard." Hiroki pushed at his glasses to get them settled back upon his face. What was Akihiko teaching this child!

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:03 am
What I want, I get...

No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo

Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

While Izo and the madman doctor exited a well lit office, the following conversation was taking place:

The assassin's attentive eyes wouldn't follow the fingers that ran over his body without once touching the surface of the flesh. He titled his head taking in every well placed verse; his long hair sliding over his shoulder and down the to the side. That hair was so smooth and silky with a shine that most models would envy. "We are nothing if we cannot penetrate the veil of life and seek clarity beyond the shadows."
It seemed that Shizuka wouldn't deny Azriel's evaluation as the assassin flexed his fingers within the glove upon one hand. Very few that came to this level of the Pit rarely left unchanged.

But it seemed that Azriel did stoke the silent one of the Pit to intriguing conversation as the man's even stride carried him close to Azriel once more. "Such rarity is caught between the beholder and the sensation of value captured in one's mind. " His fingers moved once again sliding just above Azriel's cheek. The heat of that gloved hand glided over the smooth skin never touching as if their auras were the only connection.

"If one were but to grasp such a flower and crush the petals upon skin..." his fingers were only millimeters from Azriel's skin as if to grasp but never quite grasping "...surely its mysteries would be revealed within. The thorns embedded between the snake and grove draw out droplets of delight. If such is whim, then show thy rarity above all others." A challenge hidden between those typed poetic words that hinted at opportunities if Azriel were intrigued enough to venture there.

Behind the glint of steel in those eyes, a unique intelligence lie underneath. One might never had suspected the silent killer to be anything more than a handsome dangerous face in the crowd. And many could not even hope to pursue him. That free hand traveled around the cheek to the back of Azriel's head then down over those shoulders but still only their auras touched as he relayed his message. "The dance begins with the slight sway of a flower...." If he weren't conversing with the other hand through type, the effects might have been profound. "What secrets will the petals reveal once it unfolds a single petal?"

His body was like a coiled viper that had complete control of each move, every breath. His lips remained pressed only revealing teeth in the slightest of smiles. He knew that coy look, the bait that promised such pleasures but the dark man did not directly bite as if the dance were just beginning and the surface barely scratched by the slow movement of a toe.

Shizuka's hand pulled away and that sensation of connection released as the man slid one foot back and withdrew the other increasing the space between them. There was a very good chance that the assassin's skills related to dance as well. "Your master will be here soon. 1 floor away."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image
User Image

"Seeking clarity may be all well and good... but one can easily view such a thing from the far edge of the shadows themselves." Azriel replied in turn, thinking it to be quite true. "The clarity of the hearts of men blooms before me like the Night Bloom Water Lilly beneath a twilight moon. Without the shadows, the flower would never share it's sweet nectar..."
He could feel the warmth of #2's body, so close but just out of reach. Each movement of the other man was cataloged in Katsu's mind... but his gaze never wavered, his body never shivering, eyes never betraying a hint of the seduction he felt at those simple movements.
Any other pet would have either cowered at the near touches or begged for the contact being denied. But there was something about the way this older man moved... something that the reader didn't need to pick up on because Azriel understood it all too well.
Shizuka wasn't touching him... because the bat wasn't his to touch...
"What value do you place on the rarity before your eyes?" Katsu whispered, one hand moving out in a similar fashion, nails almost scratching the surface of #2's chin as they passed by ever so slowly, moving down along the jawline and then across the exposed neck, keeping the distance between nail and flesh miniscule at best.
"Thorns do not p***k as harshly against the skin of the serpent... as opposed to the flesh of a man. But which would reach the grove first, I wonder? The snake... who's slender body twists and turns, avoiding the sharp barbs that protect the flower... or the man, who cuts his way through the brambles violently to reach his goal. The flower would wilt away without the thorns to nourish it... to protect it... The man would destroy the flower, never giving it the chance to create beautiful fragrant honey... but the snake... would it even notice the luxurious scent of the flower at all?" a slight smirk came to Azriel's lips as the recalled words of a song came to mind. "Afuredashita amai mitsu no naka de hebi to tawamure... would be far sweeter, I think, than crushing the beautiful flower protected by thorns..."
Black nails traveled down once more over #2's chest, down his stomach, Katsu's wrist turning and reversing the hand's direction after passing just over the groin and hips before heading back up once more. "If such is whim... than the bat's nightly venture from it's cavern will be like a dance upon the stars themselves... to flutter and spin amongst the flowers, sipping of the nectar and drinking it's fill until the sun rises on the horizon." the vocalist's nails stopped once more at #2's chin, then reached up ever so slowly, coming to rest beside the older man's eye and temple. "Would that the flower could discard it's petals... for the sake of the serpent in it's garden..." he whispered after the admission that Izo was returning.
Azriel pulled his hand back then, as an after thought, snatched away #2's phone. Of course Katsu didn't move away... and instead wrote a message... meant for the man to be able to keep.
'If such is the whim of the snake... than the flower would sway and dance before it without the slightest of breezes...'
An invitation...
Ah how Azriel would have liked nothing else than to continue their encounter... but if Izo were to see...
Katsu handed back the phone lightly, still never actually touching the man before him. "My master may not approve of this conversation... but I am loath to bring it to an end."

User Image

(((Translation:
Afuredashita amai mitsu no naka de hebi to tawamure
Playing with the snake inside of the overflowing sweet honey

Totally the best GACKT innuendo EVER (from "Dispar")!)))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:08 pm

"Take away his housekeeper and you might have an angry diva on your hands." Yuuji replied with a wink. "Just like old times, ne?"
The man filled coffee cups for himself, Rukuro, and Hiroki, before sitting down at the table. There were condiments for the coffee already in place and he figured the men would easily help themselves.
Takagi smiled at Ko's words, "Most certainly he's a baby. When you're sick you stay in bed and do as a doctor prescribes. It doesn't do to work too hard when you're sick either... it could always make you worse in the end." the man laughed however, seeing Hiroki's reaction to one simple word.
"Actually, Akihiko wasn't the one to coin that term with Ko-kun. But..." the man's eyes fell on his son, a bit perplexed. "Why is he teaching you to sing?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Something about the mood had shifted rather drastically, it seemed. Things didn't feel right, all of a sudden.

"N...no...you read the message...we got the day off, right? I didn't listen to it or anything. Why? What's up?" the normally bright and bouncy teen seemed exceptionally on edge by how his lover was talking about things. Whatever was going on, it was very, very bad.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:49 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image
SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, I'd let you cuddle." Sai said with a smirked and scooted over when his younger sibling crawled on the seat beside him. The vibrations deepened on his back and they also started working on the young man too."So you're not going to date a woman. And company men are boring? Goodness. Well then...maybe a dating service is better. You can look at the photos and see a profile." he teased a little and laughed heartily, "Crazed Bimbo? You've certainly an odd perception of women, Naoko. But you do dress better than many women so I guess that might be an issue. Hah...Fun and spontaneity get you in trouble all the time." Sai tsked and then kissed the blond head of his brother.

"Troublesome Ko...." he murmured then yawned again then pulled a small comforter over the two of them before starting to nod off.

At least, they had some quiet time for now. Sai really wanted the days to get better and all this crazy crap to be put behind them. He wanted Naoko to find the right man next time. "Is Araki-sensei single?" he suddenly piped up out of nowhere and asked Naoko with a smirk on his lips. "Is he good looking? Is he bi??"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:57 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"What!? No...Yuuji is NOT installing a mattress camera. That's just WRONG!" Izzy pointed out with a finger to his partner's chest. "You're going to have to just IMAGINE my face."

He reached over and picked up his mask and put it on but he doubted it would help. Things like that only kept the sneezes off of people. It didn't take care of the germs completely. But he kissed Akihiko's chest again and smiled.

"Maybe when I'm healthy, I'll have to change that." he said with a slightly impish voice underneath that mask. "So....you know one of your concert's is on the New Years...right? You'll have to have some sort of champagne at the concert to open at 12am. Maybe I'll have a small glass in bed." No, he planned on having a tall glass with his partner at the club. He wasn't going to spend New Years alone in bed. NO.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:33 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"As if an angry diva is anything new to me." Hiroki scoffed knowing that the young tiger would be all over him about it. "Is that really old time or everyday?"

Finally Hiroki couldn't pass up the grilled cheese and soup, so he sat down and took a bowl and a sandwich. "Mmm...these are good. I've not had one in a long time."

Rukuro grinned, "Ah...the food of youth. We always forget about such easy and wondrous meals upon growing up."

"I won't forget grilled cheese." exclaimed Ko with a happy look on his face. "It's easy and cheap."

"Staying in bed while you're sick is overrated." Ko replied then said, "I'm going to stay healthy so I won't ever be sick." It was a little kid idea that had no real basis in reality but he didn't understand that quite yet.

"Ah if only I were that lucky." chuckled Hiroki as he slurped in soup.

"Why?" Ko looked at Yuuji wondering why he'd ask. "Well he's teaching me to sing because my voice is an instrument too. I asked him if he would teach me. I want to be able to sing and play. I'm going to be a star just like Uncle Shou and Akihiko-niisan."

"Big dreams." Hiroki commented to the boy as he continued to eat. "So are you also doing school."

"Uh....soon. Uncle Shou's going to interview tutors and Akihiko-niisan made me promise to try really hard with studies. But I'm not as good with some classes. But math is easy." The boy sat back down in his chair and pulled over his ipad to open up his math programs.

Hiroki nodded then said, "Koyasu-kun got very good grades in school. So you've got a lot of work ahead."

"Can I just do math then in school?" Ko asked as he glanced at the new applications that Shou had put on his iPad. Trigonometry, Statistics and College Theory. "Oh...I need to start here."

"So what are you learning in math?" Rukuro asked as he glanced over the boy's shoulder.

"Mmm...I finished the Geometry app...not I'm working on Trig...onom..etry." The boy struggled a little with the word because it was so big. "I got bored with the other math stuff."

"Bored?!" Hiroki's eyebrow lifted when he heard what the child was learning. He didn't believe it.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Nakai frowned, wishing the 'kid' had listened to his voicemail completely... Now he had to be the bearer of bad news.
"Koyasu Aki died last night, Hi-chan. Nezumi-san wanted us to take the day off for that and because he was going to be at Hayato-san's funeral today. I just... I don't think Narcissus would really appreciate us popping in right now..." the blond scratched the back of his head as he spoke.

"Don't you remember that girl who followed me around in my third year of Junior High? I mean she followed me for half the term until finally asking me out. To be nice I took her on a date and she was so... ugh." Naoko rolled his eyes at the mere thought. "Not the kind of nuts I've attracted lately but she was well on her way there and soooo high pitched... gave me a migraine." he snuggled down a bit more, amber eyes closed as the chair's vibrations started lulling him to sleep too.
Quiet time together....
Suddenly though, Sai asked a question that nearly made the pianist burst into laughter. "Araki-sensei is older than Yamada-san so no. Not exactly my type. Let's try to stick to a ballpark of five years older at most, ne? Besides... I've the feeling he'd always want to talk about my head and that'd make dates REALLY dull."

"I can imagine quite a bit about you, Ruki..." Akihiko teased with a suggestive smirk. "Can't say I don't enjoy the mental images you bring to my mind..."
Damn.
He wanted a real kiss.
But of course he couldn't afford to get sick... but Izzy was RIGHT THERE!
"Oh?" one eyebrow arched in question and the young tiger couldn't help but laugh softly. "I think I'd like a personalized Ruki mark or two... a nice little reminder... all my own..." the conversation however turned to something he hadn't exactly wanted to think about.
Izzy spending New Years stuck in bed on his own.
Sighing, Narcissus shook his head, "I hadn't planned on staying at the club after the show... especially since it's New Years. I should spend it with you, not a gaggle of screeching fangirls. They'll be disappointed though... I used to pick one or two for a private gathering to ring in the New Year." Akihiko winked at his partner, a smirk on his face. "Wonder if they'll notice... ne?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:12 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The soda Chiyou had just taken and sipped from fell from his hand and clattered on the table beneath, almost falling, but somehow righting itself.

"A...A....Aki Ojisan....is dead?" the words fell out of his mouth as if it had made him sick to say them.

In the young vocalist's eyes, Koyasu Aki had been like his grandfather...
He remembered...a long, long time ago....when he was about twelve...no, ten....it was Christmas...at least around-about then...and Aki Ojisan had gotten him a brand new microphone and stand. It had been as gold as the rising sun, and it sparkled like nothing he'd ever held before. He'd even let the boy sit on his knee as he opened it, just like a real papa would.

Izzy was there, too. And Akihiko....somewhere, in the back of his mind, he remembered Akihiko being there that year....it was some sort of company gathering....but to him, it felt like being with family.

"Ojisan is dead..." he repeated the words, as if they confused him.

But no....he knew all too well what those words meant. He'd lost a family member.

Burying his face in his hands, he stifled his tears as best he could, though the salt of them burned the injured skin of his palms.

"Ishi..." he could be heard calling softly. The boy merely wanted to talk to his "daddy".

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:23 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

He couldn't believe what had just happened. Couldn't believe it at all.
Of all the stupid things, and to all the people in the world...why did fate foresee him nearly murdering his...no...Naoko. Naoko belonged to himself, and that was likely how it should be.

None of that mattered now...it was all so topsy-turvy that it was making his head spin.
Whipping out his phone, he dialed Raito....

"Hey there lover....wall got fixed today? Listen...I..I'm coming back from Jun's...."

The sentence was cut off by a loud horn, a squeal, and the gut-wrenching sound of twisting metal and carnage. It was horrifying.

Ryuukaze hadn't been paying attention...even less so than earlier. Naoko, Raito, soloing, Shou, Sai, Jun being dead and gone and there was nothing he could do about that....all of that was in his head. Very little of his head was into the driving.

Now...his head hung limp against the steering wheel as sirens could be heard blaring toward him.

The phone lay on the floorboard, still on, but Ryu wasn't there...

Of course, in typical fashion, the buzzards of people with cellphones and cameras were all about, ready to pick at any of the remains they could get to.

It would be minutes before this would be all over the news.

In the back of Ryu's mind, somewhere deep, deep down....a black demon could be heard chuckling...cackling in whatever joy a demon could feel....

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games