Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

(( rofl I completely forgot what this week's word was, and apparently still avoided it.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

The car ride from the estate is very quiet. It's tempting for Antonio to question Victor about exactly what he's been doing with Palmira during her stay, but he's also in no mood at the moment to possibly get chastised by his mother for where that conversation might go. rolleyes He still needs Victor to come and pick him up after he's done here as well, so it seems a topic best left for another time.

When they pull up, Antonio can see the extension that his sister told him about right next to the bar, opposite the restaurant, though he doesn't recognize the language that the sign is written in, making him wonder if it's just gibberish put together simply to sound good. confused He tells Victor that he'll call when he's through there and watches as he drives off before coming through the main entrance of the bar, immediately looking around for any changes to it that might have been made since he last looked at it. Recognizing the red headed woman sitting there, he decides to approach.

"Ah... Katna, was it? As I recall, you are the co-manager here, correct?"

Omnompoeia

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:23 pm

She turned when she heard a familiar voice in the bar. Taking a breath since she was pretty sure Tony mispronounced her name on purpose, she gave him a smile.

"It's Katana, and yes, I am co-manager here."

She figured she could at least be polite, for the time being. She studied him for a moment, noting that he looked tired, despite his businesslike demeanor.

"Would you like something to drink, Tony? That is, before you start drilling me on every last expense that the businesses have? lol "

She chuckled a bit and took a sip of her Cosmo.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 pm

He mouths the word when Katana puts emphasis on her name.
"Katana.... more of a sword than a name, isn't it?"

Antonio sets his laptop down on the bar counter and has a seat.
"One of whatever you're having would be just fine for the time being." He takes another cursory glace around. "Has there been any major remodeling or changes in staff, aside from that of the obvious club next door, since the last time I came here?"

Omnompoeia

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 pm

She got up and chuckled at his comment about her name.

"Yup, just like the sword. lol " She eyed his laptop and shook her head as she went to make him a pomegranate Cosmo.

"Actually going to have alcohol while you're working. Are we loosening up a bit there, Tony? biggrin "

She placed the drink in front of him and returned to her seat before answering his question.

"Nope, no remodeling or staff changes. Liada Trovaras is actually the owner of the nightclub, and Psy gets a percentage of the profits, since it's attached to the bar. You want to go check it out and get your groove on? There might be some women that like the businessman look you got going on. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:15 pm

"I'm afraid I am not much of a 'grooving' man. rolleyes This 'Liada' name is familiar. Was she the one who wore the fox ears on her head?"

As he waits for the answer, he picks up the glass and takes a sip.
"Also, are you in any position to know about or give specifics about how the club is run and how that effects Triny's business?"

Omnompoeia

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 pm

She giggled at his description of Liada.

"Tony...she doesn't wear fox ears, she's a fox demon. Hasn't Psy informed you about the supernaturals that live around here? lol And as far as the club goes...Liada runs it with the help of her dear friend Anira Tiernay and her head bartender is Hauk Ulfr. How it affects "Triny's" business, I'm not sure what you're getting at...Psy took care of getting the building permits, but Liada paid for the construction out of her pocket. Since it's attached to MW, I understand that Psy gets a percentage of the profits, but for those details you'd have to get with Kyle. I only take care of the bar's business."

She sipped her Cosmo and studied Tony. He wasn't too bad of a guy, if he'd just loosen up a little.

"Oh, by the way, be sure to come by next Saturday night. We're going to celebrate MW's second anniversary with a party here in the bar. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 pm

*walks into the bar, carrying Gin. Seeing Katana talking to a man who looks vaguely familliar, she smiles as she walks behind the bar* Hi Katana. ^_^ *sets Gin down on the floor while she looks over the bottles, unsure of what she wants to drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

While, Katana is speaking, he pulls out his laptop and starts powering it up, keeping in mind the notes he wants to make about what she has told him.
"I see. Aside from the club being attached to Triny's bar, does it also share utilities? Does Liada pay for its upkeep as well, including things such as employee wages and advertising?"

As his laptop is finished booting, he navigates to a file that has various information regarding MW and its connecting facilities and makes a new folder for information regarding the club. When he sees the new girl enter, he looks back at Katana.
"By 'supernaturals' do you mean girls that like the headbands?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:21 pm

She smiled at Kits when she appeared.

"Hey Kits! Don't you look cute tonight? biggrin Did you get to meet Antonio back at Psy's wedding?"

She turned her attention back to Tony. "No, by supernaturals I mean fox demons, succubi, and nekos.....like Kits here. Tony, meet Kits. And no, she's not wearing a headband, the ears and tail are real. rolleyes "

She took a sip of her drink before she addressed his other questions.

"And as far as I'm aware, Liada pays for everything at the club. Kyle would have all that information though, so you'll have to get with him tomorrow."

She studied Tony for a moment. "You know, Tony...if you'd get your nose out of that laptop and actually pay attention to some of the patrons here, you'd understand what I mean by supernaturals. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Thanks. ^_^ *looks at the man, guessing that's who Katana's talking about* Did I? confused I don't remember. *ears twitch* There were a lot of people there. sweatdrop

*decides on vodka and cranberry juice and makes her drink* Yes, my ears and tail are definitely real. *walks around the bar to take a seat, her tail moving lazily behind her*

*Gin sniffs at Antonio's shoe, investigating the new scents*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 pm

He nods as he logs the information Katana gives him, making a mental note to call Kyle. "I don't see why Kyle's position has such a low title when he's the one who seems to actually run everything," he says casually without taking his eyes off the laptop, then takes another sip of his drink.

"I believe I understand this concept of 'supernaturals' the more I hear. Whatever they wish to call themselves for their lifestyle."

Omnompoeia

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

She sighed and leaned over, placing her hands on either side of his face and turned him so he could see Kits' tail swaying back and forth.

"Tony....she's sitting...how do you think her tail is moving on its own? Supernaturals are NOT human. Hell, even I'm half elf. Hasn't Psy filled you in at all? rolleyes And Kyle's title is Psy's assistant, which I'm sure you're aware of, is pretty high ranking considering her tastes."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Lifestyle? *shakes her head* I was born like this. If you don't believe me, I can change so I look completely human, or turn into a cat...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

*appears behind the Italian brother*
Oh we're so much more...
*whispers in his ear*
We're the type to get into your head User Image
*proceeds to seemingly walk through him*
*turns and faces him*
Hmm..
*snickers and waves to Kits and Kat*
*keeps walking over to the bar to get herself a scotch*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games