Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Amy nodded. "Yeah, it probably was..."

She cleared her throat and then spoke softly. "So... when you went over to see Kits, did you experience anything like you did that other night? Any feelings at all? I mean, I'm asking because it might help us even more to figure out what's going on."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:15 pm

*shakes his head* Not that I noticed. I'd just left a really long shift here though, so I was a little out of it. Kits actually had to walk me home cause she was worried about me getting there by myself. lol

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Amy nodded. "Well, maybe that spell has worn off now, also meaning you have no feelings for her?"

She didn't want to let herself have hope, though. Not yet, not until they knew more.

She looked at Karrie in concern. "I know that when something is bothering you, you tend to work extra hard, Karrie. I just hope you don't push yourself too hard."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:25 pm

*shrugs* I don't know. Like I said, I was too tired to notice. I probably should have gone straight home.

*shakes his head* Don't worry about it. There were some issues here, so I had to stay late to work them out. That's all.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 pm

{{Sorry. Phone rang.}}

Amy nodded. "Okay... Well, maybe you should go near her when you're not so tired and see if you feel anything?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:43 pm

*shrugs* Maybe...

*finishes eating* Sorry to cut this short, but I have to get back to work... I have to make sure the others are covered for their lunches too. Have to get them done before it gets busy.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Amy nodded. "Okay. It's fine. Sorry I'm a slow eater, but I've always been like that, as you know."

Amy chuckled softly. "Thank you for having lunch with me. And just text me when you want to come over to see Thistle, please. That way I can hopefully make sure Zephit is there for you to meet, too."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:06 pm

*nods* It's all right. I just have to eat quick when I'm on lunch.

I will, when I get things worked out. See you around, Amy. *stands up and heads back into the kitchen, buttoning his jacket as he does*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Amy smiled and waved to Karrie as he left. When he was gone, her smile grew a little bigger. That had been really good. It wasn't awkward or hard to talk. She was really glad for this time. Now she was really looking forward to Thistle getting to talk to Karrie, too.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:37 am

Cuwen
... I wanted to help him with that. Plus, I just couldn't ***** him to live outside. I just couldn't."

RN please User Image
*scoots over RN device then vanishes*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 pm

lady ayami chan
Cuwen
... I wanted to help him with that. Plus, I just couldn't ***** him to live outside. I just couldn't."

RN please User Image
*scoots over RN device then vanishes*

{{Whoops. Okey doke.}}
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

{{How could I have missed that, but caught Liada? gonk }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{How could I have missed that, but caught Liada? gonk }}

(( rofl you were too busy selling your copious amounts of pink magical giftboxes in the MP! xd ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 pm

((Mostly cause you suck though. XD heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 pm

She entered the bar and headed to make a pomegranate Cosmo. She had just about finished planning the anniversary party for Saturday and decided to check on things since Kyle had told her that Psy would be out of the country for the next few days. Seeing the bar was quiet on this Sunday evening, she took her drink and settled in her usual spot, debating on ordering food from the JD for dinner.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games