Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Amy came into JD through MW. She asked some of the chefs where Karrie was, and they said he was in his office. So, Amy took a deep breath and slowly walked toward his office.

He had told her to hang onto her key, so Amy wanted to make her own gesture to show Karrie that she still wanted to be friends, too. Plus, she wanted to make sure it was okay to keep up her garden at Karrie's.

When Amy got to the door, she took one more deep breath, and then knocked on the window to the door.

"Karrie? It's Amy."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 pm

*without even hearing who's at the door, sits up* Come in. *takes the schedule off the printer and sets it on the desk in front of him*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Amy slowly opened the door and then walked in a little bit. She smiled slightly at Karrie. "Hi Karrie. How are you?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 pm

*looks up and is surprised to see Amy. She rarely came to the Jade Dragon when they were together, so he hadn't expected to see her there now that they weren't* Amy? What are you doing here? confused

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Amy's smile grew widely and she waved briefly. "Well, I wanted to make an effort... Well, to show you that I still wanted to be friends at least. You told me to make sure I kept the key to your house, and to me that sounded like you making a gesture. I wanted to make one back. I... I hope that's okay. I know you said you're worried about my safety with me being around you, but I'm sure we'd be safe here."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Well... umm... *is completely thrown off by her sudden appearance* Uh, I was about to go take my lunch break. Want to join me out in the dining room?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Amy's eyebrows raised just slightly at Karrie's offer. Then she smiled brightly and nodded. "Sure! Sounds like a plan. Besides, I'd be insane to pass up on food cooked from your recipes."

She turned out of the office and waited for Karrie to follow and lead her to the right table. "I know this is sudden, but... Well, we didn't seem to actually leave the house much when we were dating. You didn't come to AS all that often, and I came here even less, besides when I was working on fixing up your office. Now, if we keep that up, we'll never see each other. I hope that changes between us."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Not all of it's my recipes. There's been a lot of input from the others also. *walks out of the office with Amy and to one of the tables near the kitchen door* Well, most of the time when I was home, you were too. There really wasn't that much reason to go out to Aqua Springs. *shrugs*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:49 pm

"Well, make sure I get something from one of your recipes, please. I have an affinity for those." She smiled and then sat down at the table Karrie led her to.

"And that's exactly my point. Same reason I didn't come over here much. You were usually at home when I was, so I didn't come to JD. We're both at fault for not visiting each other at work very often. But... I hope that changes now. If you want it to, that is, Karrie. I want to. I want to see you more often, but it's up to you, too."

She ordered some water when their waiter came over.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 pm

You'll probably recognize what recipes are mine. *chuckles* You've had most of them before.

*asks the waiter for a coke as he sets down a menu for Amy* Well, if we both keep the same work schedules, that's going to be kind of hard... my schedule here won't really change much, since I'm here for the busiest parts of the day and deliveries.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Amy smiled and laughed softly. "Really? Alrighty then."

She thanked the waiter for the menu. Before she looked at it, though, she looked at Karrie and responded. "But you could stop by AS in the evenings, since I'm there during the evenings mostly, and since I have a flexible schedule, I can stop by here during the day sometimes. If you want to, of course.... Not like we have to make schedules to see each other anymore. But if we wanted to see each other, this was just my idea to do that..."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm

I might stop by more in the evenings when it starts to cool off. Between the heat of the kitchen and the heat outside, I've been pretty exhausted when I get home after work. sweatdrop It shouldn't be so bad when the weather cools down, though.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Amy nodded and smiled happily, softly. A soft blush appeared on her cheeks and she looked down at her menu. "That sounds like a really good plan, Karrie. I really hope it works out that way...."

Her eyes widened in excitement. "Oh, the sweet and sour chicken! Is that the kind you've made for me before, Karrie?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:35 pm

*nods* That's one of them. The sauce here is a little different, though. It's been improved some.

*the waiter comes by with their drinks and asks if they're ready to order. Karrie looks questioningly at Amy* Ready?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Amy smiled happily and nodded. "I sure am. I'll have the sweet and sour chicken, please. Do you have chocolate cake, too? If so, I'd like some of that for desert, please."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games