Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 am
(( sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm
*after spending most of the day in her studio, painting, Kits steps back to look at the picture on her easel* Hmmm... I'm not sure what it needs... cat_confused Something doesn't seem right. *stares at the painting, concentrating so hard that she doesn't hear the person walking through her house until the door to her studio opens and Gin darts in ahead of Karrie* cat_surprised Karrie! When did you get here?

I just came in. *walks over to look at the canvas* Looks pretty good.

*shakes head* No, it doesn't look right. I just don't know why...

Maybe you need to take a break. That's why I came over, you weren't answering your phone.

Huh? *picks it up off the table* Oh. Dead battery. cat_sweatdrop I'll go plug it in. *catches Gin and carries him to her bedroom, where her phone charger is* What did you want?

*follows Kits, leaning against the doorframe of her room* I just wondered if you'd eaten yet. If not, Mitri and I are going to have dinner soon.

Sounds good. What are we having? cat_mrgreen *starts heading for the door, brushing past Karrie*

Tacos... Kits, don't you want to clean up first? You're covered in paint.

*looks down, then shrugs* So? It's just you and Mitri right? And maybe dame, when she's done at TCK.

Yeah...

See? No need to worry about changing then. *grins and leads Karrie out of her house, suddenly really hungry now that Karrie mentioned food*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 pm
-dame had been cooking for most the afternoon. Sometimes...she really just wasn't good at this... sweatdrop Maybe she should stick to baking....-

-after nearly catching fire to stuff the third time, she kept the fire extinguisher handy...and a damp towel just in case sweatdrop -

-the kitchen was a complete mess, her bangs were singed, all the food burnt anyway and it was less than an hour til Karrie came home- Oh jiminy cricket in a hand basket. -she threw up her hands and got out the phone book and her cell-

-about forty minutes later, the doorbell rang. dame shouted out a hallelujah! and paid the delivery guy. She rushed into the kitchen and started putting the Chinese food out into different dishes. Once the table was set nicely, with some battery-ran candles (just in case) she did her best to spray the kitchen with febreeze to get the burnt smell to go away-

-she then did as much as she can to hide or clean the burnt or singed items before Karrie came home- sweatdrop gonk stressed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm
*walks into his house, not surprised anymore to find the door unlocked. It's happened so many times in the past month, he's gotten used to it* Dame? You here?  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 pm
Y-yes! -dame stammers out- Er...I'm in the kitchen! You hungry? sweatdrop -she quickly finished scrubbing a singed plate and put it back in the dishwater drying her hands before piling up some of the other things and covering them with the dishtowel. ninja She gave the kitchen a once over and headed into the living room to greet Karrie- Hey honey! biggrin -she smiles at him and goes over to hug him- How as your day? -she leans up on tiptoes and kisses him- whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm
*sighs* It's been a long day... I stayed late to check in with the foreman on the progress of the shark tank. stressed It's going to be a while yet.

*her hat gets moved when he returns her kiss and he notices her bangs* Er, what happened to your hair? *notices an odd smell* And why do you smell like smoke? confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm
Noooo awhile yet? Are they still making all kindsa racket? crying Are you sure you aren't telling the foreman to take his time so I keep you warm in your bed at night? wink

Er...You like it? biggrin -she says when he say something about her hair-

Oh smoke? Huh...probably the show they are working on at TCK... biggrin -smiles big at him and pouts a little before moving in to kiss him again- ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm
No, I'm not telling him that. lol I want them to finish up so I don't have to worry about dust and stuff getting in the kitchen. Plus we're losing our late-night customers. stare

Ummm... Oh, from the show? You should be more careful, I think your hair got burned... *puts his hand on his braided hair, remembering the time he singed his own hair one of the first times he made dinner for Kits* sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 pm
Mmmhm -she says against his lips and kisses him again- You hungry? -she smiles at him, tugging playfully at his braid he was touching, then flounces off into the kitchen, hips swaying-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:26 pm
Yeah... I did just get out of work. *takes his hat and jacket off as he follows her, draping them over the back of a chair to take care of later*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:28 pm
Well good. biggrin I know you work in an Asian restaurant and everything but...well that's what we are having tonight? confused neutral I hope you don't mind...-she looks down at the floor and bites her lip, fiddling with the strings of her apron behind her back-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:34 pm
No, I don't mind. I didn't have to cook it. lol *looks around for the takeout containers, assuming that's what dame did, since she almost never cooks*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:36 pm
Oh good! biggrin -clasps her hands under her chin for a second before skipping over to a chair and pulling it out for him- You sit right here. -pulls him down into the chair and kisses his cheek then pats it- What would you like to drink? . . . What are you looking for? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm
All right. *sits down in the chair she indicated* Coke would be good... I think there's a bottle in the fridge. I was trying to figure out where you got the food from.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:41 pm
Coke it is! biggrin Well, Silly! -she giggles and waggles the front of her apron up and down- I got my apron on, Silly! Where you think the food is from? biggrin -goes over to the cupboard and starts making his drink-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games