Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 am
*goes behind counter, pushing past the two smurfs, and grabbing a bottle of elven wine and a glass. going back around the counter to take a seat at the bar, Icy smiles at Psyzapp and Ayami*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 am
*switches to sit-ups*

I can see
You're slipping away from me
And you're so afraid
That I'll plead with you to stay
So I'm gonna be strong
I'll let you go your way

Love is gone
There's no sense in going on
And your pity now
Would be more than I could bear
So I'm gonna be strong
I'll pretend I don't care

I'm gonna be strong
And stand as tall as I can
I'm gonna be strong
And let you go along
And take it like a man

When you say it's the end
I'll hand you a line
I'll smile and say
Don't you worry it's fine
And you'll never know darling
After you kiss me goodbye
How I'll break down and cry.

psihug

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 6, 4 Total: 23 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:20 am
*stands before her, feet firmly planted on the ground and arms crossed, and looking directly into her eyes with determination* Psyzapp, you were made a Cop in this Competition with the thought that you could be fair and impartial to everyone of the players here and over at GGB. So you'd better think this one through, or I may have to over-step your authority and take charge of this situation! mad  
Icy Reign rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 am
*looks at her glass in disgust and at the bottle she's holding* THIS is the wine everyone's been fawning over?! gonk *shrugs and pours another glass*

#1-3

total-3  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:25 am
*spits wine out and sneers* scream THE HELL IS THIS SEWAGE?!*gets up and chunks bottle into trash and grabs a bottle of Single Barrel Jack Daniels and a shot glass* Shots up! Down the hatch!

#1-3
#2-3

total-6  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:25 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*stands before her, feet firmly planted on the ground and arms crossed, and looking directly into her eyes with determination* Psyzapp, you were made a Cop in this Competition with the thought that you could be fair and impartial to everyone of the players here and over at GGB. So you'd better think this one through, or I may have to over-step your authority and take charge of this situation! mad

Why Officer…if anyone in the competition has more than 5 drinks, I will tell them to RN their fate. And if I'm present and they have another drink after that, I'll tell them to RN yet again…and so on. Isn't THAT what you've just explained to me? neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Icy Reign rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 am
*looks increduously at the JD bottle* Ok, did ALL the alcohol in this bar get switched for TAP WATER!!! scream *pours another shot and rolls eyes, then downs it*

#1-3
#2-3
#3-7

total-13  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 am
*giggles and rubs Tes' stomach*
Perhaps getting "caught up", as it were, will be much easier than anticipated, jabbress~ Unfortunately, as the Officer has told me, I will have to wait to be "cleared" by this Killafrog before I am allowed to drink any more crying At least I have Tes to play with in the meantime~

*rubs his cheek against Tes' cheek*
If you do not mind, I think I will retire for the tangi redface I hope to return in the tangisto, jhal with Quortek charmed like this, I make no guarantees~ wink

*walks down to the lair with Tes in tow, glaring at Icy and making a rude gesture at her as he leaves*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:31 am
*glares back at Ryzan and makes a fist, pumping it up and down in a crude manner* Jackoff... mad *rubs chest and is satisfied with the burning sensation in her chest* Now that's better!*pours her last shot in hopes it's as good as the last one*

#1-3
#2-3
#3-7
#4-18

total-31  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 am
:shick: stressed GAH!!! *slams shot glass and slides bottle away from her, unnerved that such a drink could taste so meager*

#1-3
#2-3
#3-7
#4-18
#5-2

Day 2's total-33 rolleyes  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 6, 3 Total: 21 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 am
Psyzapp
Why Officer…if anyone in the competition has more than 5 drinks, I will tell them to RN their fate. And if I'm present and they have another drink after that, I'll tell them to RN yet again…and so on. Isn't THAT what you've just explained to me? neutral

That is so, but you have just ENCOURAGED your MW's, TAUNTING them into SNEAKING DRINKS! If you were being at all fair and impartial about all of this, you would have immediately gone over to Team GGB and done the same for them! Oh but no, you did not do that! You stayed right here and pulled out more glasswear! *his eyebrows furrow even more* evil

EDIT: Full House ...
neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 am
Did you happen to catch just HOW differently Mr. Killafrog announced the start of this competition in the GGB vs MW? mad DID YOU?! Do you see me pitching a fit about that?!

If you insist…I will go over there and spell it out for them as well. I'm hurt…William. Hurt that you would jump to such conclusions about me. crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 am
There! evil I just posted an announcement over at the GGB! Are you satisfied!  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 5, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 am
Psyzapp
Did you happen to catch just HOW differently Mr. Killafrog announced the start of this competition in the GGB vs MW? mad DID YOU?! Do you see me pitching a fit about that?!

If you insist…I will go over there and spell it out for them as well. I'm hurt…William. Hurt that you would jump to such conclusions about me. crying

Yes, I did note that, and it is unfortunate that it made me chuckle. But it is a fact that it did not slow down the MW's any at all, did it now? *his face lessens greatly in severity, realizing the hurt look on Psyzapp's face* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 am
*She goes over to the bar, gets down a glass and pours herself some Ouzo. She slams it down and pours herself another.* IMPARTIAL!…tch.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games