Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm

*Hears Miro and tries not to think of all the wild creatures out there where Katana is going. User Image Yes wasps are not good, Miro. Not good at all! gonk Looks again at the pictures User Image and then hears that Hauk has chosen this place…it all makes perfect sense.* Oooooh, Hauk picked this place out. User Image I see. Well, very appropriate for a Viking I'm sure. I'm sure he's got everything worked out. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 pm

She took the pamphlet back and stuffed it into the back pocket of her jeans.

"Remind me to not show you where I'm going in the future. rolleyes I swear Psy...you act like he's some sort of uncultured savage heathen half the time. stare "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:08 pm

Miro hereby summons MiroTheWise!

:: makes wavey motions with her hands for a few moments ::

What others think of what you do and who you associate with doesn't matter, so long as you're not causing harm to yourself or others in the process. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and they reach that opinion based on their experiences in life. Just because one has different life experience doesn't make their opinion any less valid. It just makes it different.

One doesn't have to like what you like just because you like it, nor do they have to give up disliking it just because you like it. If you like it and are convicted in that feeling, then what others think shouldn't matter. To become upset about others disliking something you like shows you care more about what others think of you than you care about the object itself, which only causes you more stress in the end. It is better to be happy with yourself and what you do than try to validate your actions by having everyone around you like it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 pm

*Not exactly sure why Katana is upset. User Image She listens to Miro and nods.* My Miro. That is a good piece of advice. User Image *sips her tea.* Do you have some sort of "sage" switch or something? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:19 pm

She sighed, "I get all that Miro...I just get tired of it. I've tried to be supportive of just about everything Psy has done with Dougherty, and when I'm ecstatic about my getaway, I get questioned if there's an outhouse. stare "

She looked over at Psy, "I just don't get you sometimes, Psy. I love you like a sister, but the things you say sometimes....." She shook her head and went back to sipping her drink.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Just HOW am I suppose to know what any of those pictures are? I've never been to such a place and I got a very brief peek. I'm glad you're ecstatic and I DO hope you have a very lovely time. Hell…take a month out in the wild if that's what floats your boat. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm

High elves in general tend to have lots of wisdom, but most especially clerics because we rely on that part of the brain for conducting the majority of our spells 3nodding However, being wise doesn't mean having to act like it ninja

:: tilts her head a bit at the red headed lady ::
Obviously you don't get it if it's still stressing you out. So she questioned you about an outhouse. What of it? If you're so ecstatic about it, what should it matter? Also, just because you were supportive of her relationship with her husband doesn't mean she automatically has to be supportive of your relationship if she honestly isn't sure about it. That's like saying, "I liked your dress, therefore you have to like mine." She still has every right to hold her own opinion, even if you don't personally find it favorable.

Miro is married to a six foot lizardman. Lots of people don't like her husband because of what his kind has done in the past and think that elves should have nothing to do with such creatures. But Miro married him anyway because how others felt about him and their relationship didn't change how the two felt about each other. That's the important part. Not what others say. In time, when others found that nothing they said would make any difference, they came to accept it in their own way. They still don't like it and that's their business, but as long as they are not trying to force us apart by some means, then it has nothing to do with us.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm

"Psy...you asked if there was an OUTHOUSE! stressed I mean, REALLY? rolleyes The point I'm trying to make is that the first things you pointed out was how small it was. It's just going to be me and Hauk, we don't need a hell of a lot of space. Then the outhouse comment...which I'm really insulted by that you'd even THINK that he'd rent a place like that. neutral "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:44 pm

I have no idea WHAT kind of place he would rent and it's really going to be none of my business or concern because YOU are going with him, not me. To me, yes, in my opinion the place is small. But again, I'M not staying there. My mistake for thinking that little outbuilding was an outhouse. I have no idea just HOW "wild" this place is and it's not uncommon for places such as secluded rustic cabins to HAVE such things. *sips tea.*

So, like I said, I'm glad you're ecstatic and have fun.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Miro hears some places have outhouses for a more "authentic" feel because there are people that like that kind of thing. xp

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

She sighed, "Just forget about it, Psy. You're obviously not getting the point I'm trying to make here. neutral In fact, I need to get going, Hauk's picking me up soon so we can get on the road. I'll see you later."

She got up and went to rinse her glass and went to the office. She made a stop by the wine cellar and grabbed a couple of bottles of wine to take with them to go with their dinners and headed to her quarters.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 pm

She texted Hauk and told him she was ready and went to the kitchen. After wrapping the bottles so they wouldn't bump against each other, she placed them in a bag and went to her private entrance. She opened the door and set her bags outside and then locked up as Hauk was pulling up in the Mustang. He got out and got her suitcases to put them in the trunk and noticed the look on her face.

He asked her what was wrong as he loaded her luggage, giving her a concerned look.

"It's nothing Hauk, let's just get on the road and get out of here." She put a smile on her face, and got into the car. He frowned, but decided not to push the issue and got back into the car. The two pulled out of MW and headed north out of town, headed to the mountains.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:57 pm

:: sits there on a stool, swinging her legs back and forth ::
That red headed lady sure is cranky blaugh Miro thinks she should see a psychologist 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

*Waves to Kat and again tells her she hopes she enjoys herself. She looks stunned at Miro* People like that sort of thing? User Image Outhouses? *Absolutely cannot fathom it.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:07 pm

:: nods ::
Anything you can think of, there's someone somewhere out there that likes it. It makes them feel more "in tune with nature" or something. Druids are often those kinds of people. Sometimes they don't even shower or wear deodorant gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games