Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 am

"I'll watch over him, but you're going to have to tell me more about this vision sometime soon." She sighed as Liada went back to her room and she turned to Hauk.

"Well, I think that was our cue to leave. neutral "
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 am

He snaps out of his spaced moment as Liada announces she's going back to bed. He starts to close up the books and puts them away as Liada talks to Kat and then hugs her catching something she whispered to him in his native tongue. He merely stared off after her until Kat walks up to him. He nods in agreement and leads out the door waiting for Kat to lock up and follows her to her room. He knows she's still fuming at him and has every right to since he broke his promise. He hadn't gotten angry like that in so long that his hands still shook from the release. He leans against the door frame as Kat fetches her keys out of her pocket to unlock her door. I'm sorry for breaking my promise Katana. I'll understand if you want me to head back to the Den tonight.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:04 am

She sighed, "I'm also upset at your behavior before you lost your temper, Hauk. I mean, what the hell? rolleyes And you don't have to drive all the way back out to the Den."

She waited for him to enter and then locked up. She turned to face him. "Just what the hell was that all about anyways? Liada's like a freaking mother to you! stressed " She kicked her boots off and tossed her keys on the side table before heading down the hall to her room.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 am

Looking at her confused a moment when she mentioned before his temper, he realized what she thought when he heard the rest of her statement. User Image Wait...THAT?! That's the main reason your mad? Vilkat its BECAUSE she's a mother to me that I run that fast! User Image The last thing I wanna imagine is Rev in ANY sort of...oh Odin's sake...He cuts himself off as he feels sick to his stomach and sits down quickly rubbing his temples. User Image Trust me, that is THE LAST THING I ever want to think about in relation to Rev. It was bad enough when the other men in my village went to sneak peaks at all the women bathing in the lake INCLUDING my mor and Rev! User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:19 am

She turned around and stared at him, studying his features for an body language that would give him away as lying. Seeing none, she sighed.

"Hauk, I can understand why you got so upset. But you're just going to have to accept that there are some things that are just out of your hands and you just can't fix. I don't want anything to happen to Liada either, but we have to trust her that she'll be able to figure out a solution."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 am

Once he felt over from the mild illness. He looked up at her and slowly stood. I realize that more now...He walks over to her and holds her close. Resting his chin on her head again. After seeing her memories like that....feeling what she felt...what she feels now....I see just how useless I am to her in this mess. I can't do anything but watch and wait.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:28 am

She stroked his back as he spoke and looked up at him.

"You're not useless, I wish you'd quit saying that. Just because you're not actively involved in what she's doing does not make you useless. She knows how much you care about her, just keep doing that and supporting her, and I'm sure things will work out fine."

She covered a yawn, and looked back up at him. "It's been a long day, let's just go to bed and get some rest."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:32 am

Stroking her cheek, he leans down to kiss her softly. I'll stop saying it when you stop calling yourself a jinx. Kissing her briefly once more they went into her room and changed for bed. Once Kat slipped into bed he followed suit and spooned her. Holding her as close as humanly possible to him. He nuzzled against her neck as he bid her good night and after a moment or two he let the rhythm of her breathing lull him to sleep. User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 am

((Just for future reference, at least the last time I understood sweatdrop , only Icy and Flame can review the security tapes after they have been recorded. The footage is sent directly to their laptops. (Yeah, I realise this is flawed. lol ) Now, since the last time they came back and revised security, this might have changed and I have just forgotten. However, the security people do watch the feeds during live coverage. 3nodding whee So it is still possible for the security people to have seen anything that is being inquired. biggrin ))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 am

(( I don't remember if it's changed or not either. But, in all fairness to everyone else who plays here on a regular basis, Icy and Flame would have HAD to made some other form of arrangement for security footage considering their extremely long absence. Security in itself is an important job at MW and you just don't go around NOT having made arrangements with something so important…it would be highly irresponsible and I don't see Icy as that. So the most logical people to have access would of course be Psyzapp, Kyle and the current acting head of security.

I would think that if Icy just flat out didn't want to participate anymore, she would at least come in and resign so everyone who plays regularly can get on with the RP. She hasn't so I can only assume she still wants to participate. ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 am

((While we are on the OCC train, I will be basically absent for the next 3 weeks approximately, I am moving and my current housing is being insane about the state my apartment is to be left in. They don't know who they are dealing with though so they will be eating their words twisted errr User Image
SO I need to address the cleanliness of my apartment and get everything packed and out in time.
For example, they wouldn't give my husband replacement light bulbs today unless he had the old ones that had burned out to exchange... and yet they don't want you putting in your own because they want special ones for energy conservation... I'm done.
Did i mention also they turned off my internet about 2 weeks ago because i put in a wireless router? stare Like I'm going to let them claim they can keep my security deposit after all that BS.))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 am

((I agree with Psy, if MW has such stringent security, then we have to use NPC's for whenever we have a "security issue" to do in the RP. And I highly doubt that Icy and/or Flame would leave on an assignment/mission without having someone else act as head of security in their absence.))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:00 am

He had woken her up in the early morning hours, mumbling something in Norse and was sleeping fitfully. She turned and gently woke him up.

"Hauk? What's wrong?" His eyes opened and he pulled her to him, still talking in his native language, his hands winding in her hair. She could sense his desperation, knew he still felt helpless about what Liada was going through. Wordlessly, she gave him comfort he sought the only way she could. He held on to her tightly, almost as if he thought she would disappear from his grasp. He made love to her, holding her close to him the entire time.

Both of them out of breath and spent, she brushed his hair off his face and kissed him gently. She wanted to tell him things would be okay, but she didn't, because even she wasn't certain that they would be. She snuggled back up to him and they fell asleep again.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 am

Later on Hauk woke up slowly to find Kat in his arms. He watched her face as she slept soundly and thought a lot about everything from last night. And despite how upset she was with him for last night she still came to him and tried to fight away his nightmare not so long ago. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her. He kissed her temple before slipping out of bed and went to shower. Once he was out he went out to the living room and moved some of the furniture to make more room and began some tai chi exercises, trying to find the center of calm he lost last night when he blew up at Liada. His mind focused on the moves as he thought about what Liada told him and what the solution would be.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

She woke up to find herself alone in bed. In dire need of coffee and thanking the lord for automated coffeepots, she slipped on her robe and padded to the kitchen. She saw Hauk in the living room and decided to get her coffee first. After pouring a mug, she went back to the living room and had a seat at the dining table, bending a knee to prop a foot up on the chair and rested her arm on it as she sipped her coffee.

"Morning Viking...coffee's ready if you want some. biggrin "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games