Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm
*shakes his head* People do strange things when they've been hurt or think they've been shafted. *hugs her tight* Dunno how she found out either. I mean, I didn't even know or suspect til we went to the amusement park with everyone. Granted, I'm not around them. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:00 pm
I probably wouldn't have known either unless dame told me. cat_neutral Karrie didn't say anything to me either.

*sighs* I just want to be able to move past this all. It doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon, though.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:13 pm
lol That doesn't surprise me. Karrie seems pretty tight-lipped from what I can tell. xd Nor does it really surprise me about dame either. I'm not sure how well she keps secrets. rofl Especially from her friends.

*kisses Kits temple* I'm sure you do, love. Keep hope, Gorgeous, it may well yet blow over soon. I realise Amy is back, but if she has handed over AS to you, then...does it seem she wants to rekindle a friendship? Are all the old problems resurfacing?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm
Yeah, Karrie doesn't talk much about private stuff... cat_sweatdrop and I think dame just wanted to tell someone. She knew I wouldn't spread it around, so she told me.

I don't know if Amy does want to or not. cat_neutral It was hard to tell. We were both pretty irritated after we talked, and I haven't seen her since. *leans her head against his shoulder* I'm not sure how I feel either...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:35 pm
Well...maybe you need to figure that out first, yeah? *lays his head on hers* Pros and cons of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:27 pm
I guess I do. I've got a lot to do this week though, getting ready for the Art Night and deciding which accountant I should hire... cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:37 pm
*kisses the top of her head* Well, you have time, I'd presume. So do what needs to be done first, then take the time for yourself to think. *smiles at her* How bout we make some milkshakes, then eat them in bed while watching a movie?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:40 pm
I think I can take a few days off once I get the accountant thing worked out. cat_neutral I don't know how long, though. *looks up at him* I think that sounds like a good idea. cat_smile  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm
*grins at her and pats her knee before standing to his feet* Shall we? *offers her a hand*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 pm
*grins at him and takes his hand, standing up* Thanks for letting me talk... I guess I needed to. I've still got a lot to work out. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:17 pm
*pulls her close, getting nose to nose* Don't we all? *smiles and then kisses her before they walk into the kitchen to make milkshakes and afterwards settle into bed to watch a movie while sipping on their treat*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:41 pm
*Sometime this afternoon at Fairytales on Acid's home in the slums...*

*wakes up with a sticky note stuck to her a**. emotion_eyebrow Rubbing her eyes to get some of the tiredness out, it takes a few moments to be able to focus on it. The fancy-a** handwriting was definitely Ty's... what with his fancy punctuation and capitalization and s**t rolleyes *
Note from Ty
Don't forget to call the club owner back about those contracts.

*she facepalms when her brain finally catches up with what she read and dives for her phone. She dials the number that she had received a text from the other day and waits, but only gets voicemail so she hangs ******** scream

*no one else was home to hear her since they were at their day jobs, having not quit them yet despite her telling them to since they wouldn't need them with the fat paychecks they'd be getting from working the club. Although, with her neglecting to get back to the club owner in a timely manner, she might just botch that for them worse than their lead being a no-show at their audition stressed

Throughout the day, she keeps calling the number, only to reach voicemail each time. classified_fu By the time Ty and Sabe get off work, she still hadn't made contact nor has she been called back. So when Ty asks her about it, she does the honorable thing.....

Lies out the a***

Y-yeah... she.. um... she said she be busy wit s**t, but like... we should be aight to play tonight an' she jus get all dat paperwork n' s**t done laters. ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am
(( rofl I'm gonna have fun with this band. twisted *goes back to catching up* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 pm
Unwinding before getting ready to sleep at his home in Italy, Antonio sits on the edge of his bed staring at his phone, Flo's number highlighted on the screen. She hasn't contacted him at all since that frantic phone call a few weeks ago. Knowing it might be a lot to take in for someone who grew up with a so-called "normal" life, he figured he would give her some space and let her take time to figure out on her own whether she could handle working with The Family or not. However, he can't keep sitting around waiting for her to let him know what her decision is.

Glancing at the time, he mentally calculates about when it would be in Geezerville. If she is still at the estate, she's likely trying to squeeze in her afternoon exercising around now. Perhaps it isn't the best time to call, but when is? For a moment, he almost uses that as an excuses not to call her just as he had been doing through the week, but it can't be avoided forever.

With a heavy sigh, he presses "call" and holds the phone up to his ear as it dials and rings. If she decides she can't have anything to do with The Family after all, he's not looking forward to the hoops he's going to have to jump through to take her off the radar, nor the flak he would inevitably get when it's realized that no one can find her. Now that Franco's the Don, he'd be especially hard on him for it.

"Hello?"
"H-Hey, Flo... this is Tony..."
There's an awkward silence after that, neither of them really knowing how they should be addressing each other anymore.

".... so... how are things?"
"Same as always, I guess. You know... busy and all that. Nico and Francesca are at least getting more settled with their routine afternoon naps, so I get a little more time to myself.."
"That's good..."

More silence.

"Did you ask Triny for some time off like I suggested?"
A quiet scoff is heard.
"How could I? She keeps indicating that she's so overwhelmed with trying to juggle between work and the babies... asking for time off now would be suicide. I'd probably get shot right then and there" stare

As much as Antonio wants to assure her that his sister would do no such thing, he actually wouldn't put it past Psy to at least shoot her in the foot if she had a particularly bad day. sweatdrop

"How about I call her for you and say you need some time off?"
"Like she wouldn't know it's still coming from me that way rolleyes What other reason would you have to ask her to let me have time off?"
"You let me worry about that. I don't take you've had time to think about if you really want to stay or not then..."
"I've... thought about it some....

It's just so strange. I see these people every day and I've been watching everyone even more closely but.... everyone just seems so... normal. neutral Sure there's a few quirks and all, but.... I don't understand how these same people are also murderers...

Everyone's just going about their day to day lives as if it's all just 'business as usual'. I'm not sure if I should feel comforted by that or even more frightened.

How do you people do it? How do you just go on living as if everything is fine after having done something so horrible? Have you no emotion or compassion at all?"

"We -are- still human, if that's what you're wondering. What we do is for the good of The Family."

{{to be continued when I'm not getting dragged to the store...}}  

Omnompoeia

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:13 pm
"'For the good of the family?' What's that even supposed to mean? emotion_eyebrow Are you guys the mafia or something? rolleyes "
"..... well.... yes... actually...."
"...... that was a joke right? It wasn't a very good one..."
"It's not a joke."

There's a long pause before Flo finally responds.

"... you mean to tell me that I've been working for THE FREAKIN' MAFIA!!!?" scream
Antonio winces and pulls the phone away from his ear as she raises her voice.
"Frankly, I'm surprised you hadn't caught on sooner...."
"Are you kidding me? scream I mean sure, you're Italian and all, but come on! Like every Italian I come across is going to be from the freakin' mafia stressed There really -is- no getting out now, is there?"
"If you're certain that's really what you want, it can be arranged."
"Yeah, uh huhn rolleyes I'll bet it involves me getting fitted for a pair of cement shoes." stressed
"Contrary to what you seem to believe, we don't just go around killing people on a whim rolleyes .... well, not most of us anyway sweatdrop As long as you're just going about your own business and not interfering with ours, no harm will come to you. I promise."
"Ha! And just how much worth is that promise, coming from the mafia and all?" rolleyes
"Its worth is far more than it seems you're capable of comprehending right now,"

There's a distinct tone of annoyance in his voice at this point. This isn't the woman he thought he was dating. Even if the concept of being involved with the mafia was a lot for her to take in, she's being far too irrational.

"If you're going to insist on being judgmental because you think your own moral compass points so much truer, then do us all a favor and leave. Leave now and never come back."

An uncomfortable silence follows. Though Flo wasn't sure she wanted to be involved with Antonio or even with the rest of the family at the moment, his words still had a sting to them somehow.

"So what's it going to be, Florence?"
"I.... I need more time to think about it... if that's alright with you...."
"You have three days. I've waited long enough as it is. If I don't hear from you in three days, I'm going to assume you're stalling and have you forcibly removed from the estate. Capire?"
".... I understand..."

Without another word, Antonio hangs up, muttering obscenities to himself in Italian as he tosses his phone onto the nightstand.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games