Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

As their car pulled away from the graveyard, Izo leaned back and pulled out a cigar. "Thank god that's over with. Funeral are a nightmare. And that one was a streamline as we could get. I had a team of people take care of most of the frigging formalities. I think I just want to be immortal." he laughed then looked Azriel over. "You did good there. Kept out of trouble.

He took a draught of his cigar and blew out a ring, "After the New Year, you'll go in for surgery. I don't want your surgery to be a part of this year. Call me superstitious today but seems like there's been enough bad luck thrown around that I think at the end of this one. As long as you can handle it, the doctor will give you pain medications that should help. You'll need a physical exam there but you won't be alone. I plan to accompany you...or Ishihara You will be there."

Izo pulled Katsu closer and put an arm around him then squeezed his shoulder. "So, do you think you'll still be up to the New Years party or maybe a quieter arrangement for this holiday? Mm...I still want you to attend the Narcissus concert to see the stage shows." His fingers stroked Katsu's hair...slowly and gently. As if the spiders fingertips were actually capable of compassion.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm surprised you can even taste it." Akihiko replied, smoothing out Izzy's covers and sticking a pillow behind his partner to help prop him up and make him comfortable. Blue eyes glanced over at Ko, "Have at it, chibi. Just none of the manga on the top shelf. Gotta be a higher level for that." he winked before turning his attention back to their sick little patient.
After all, a kid Ko's age shouldn't be reading yaoi or hentai...
One nice thing about Aki never giving a damn... meant Akihiko didn't have to hide his 'imaginative aids' under the mattress.
"Not sneezing is nice. Mmm... Yuuji-kun probably knows about your dreams too. Bet he got a giggle out of it if the audio was on." the young tiger teased, grabbing a bottle of medication and reading the directions. He soon had one pill and a vitamin C tablet sitting on the lunch tray for Izzy to take. "Your aunt's disappeared. I mean I haven't gone looking for her but she was in here with you last time I checked. She listened to Ko-kun and I play earlier while you slept... the kid's got another fan it seems." the musician whispered before fluffing the pillows slightly. "Is it a bad thing I like watching you eat?" he asked almost absent mindedly.

Shock?
Grief?
Sudden realization that someone might've just tried to kill him?
Whatever the reason, Naoko didn't exactly respond to anything this strange man did or said.
Least not for a few minutes...
And by then the blond was being dragged around by a tight grip on his wrist. It had been an automatic response to accept the offer of help up... another automatic response to follow when being pulled and run when he needed to keep up.

Then it hit him.

The pianist came to an abrupt stop, digging his heels in. Not only that though... oh no... nails clamped down on the stranger's wrist painfully with the intention of drawing blood. Naoko's hand slipped from the other man's grasp and he backed up slowly.
Damn... the guy was between him and the door and this stupid room had no freakin' windows!
He stopped a foot from the wall at his back, amber eyes narrowed in suspicion, determination, and anger.
"Great... crazed fan kidnaps Shou-san's pianist. NAKO too stupid to react like a normal damn human being." his fingers wrapped around the wrist which the other man had been tugging on, as if trying to rub away pain that didn't exist.
Least not this time...
"Who's to say you're not in with whoever tried to run me over? Seems pretty damn convenient." he suddenly pointed at Suzaku. "Don't even come any closer or I swear to god I'll scratch your eyes out." the blond threatened, taking another half step back, fingers on his hands tensed at his sides now as he prepared his body to strike if need be. "This isn't exactly my first shot at a situation like this."

"Nor mine."
Click
Blinking, Naoko stared at the form behind Suzaku, gun barrel pointed directly at the back of the guitarist's head, weapon cocked and loaded.
"I... Ishihara-san..." the pianist whispered, surprised to see the man.
After all, the SMASH PR VP hadn't exactly been at the funeral...
You didn't move. "I'm going to ask you to step aside very very slowly, sir. Keep your hands out at your sides. No sudden movements please."
"How... how did you even..." yes, Naoko was stumped.
Ishihara's once more dark eyes, thanks to his glasses, remained fixed on Suzaku as he answered. "I'm very fast, NAKO-san. I was overseeing security for the funeral when Ryuukaze-san almost hit you with a car."
Amber eyes fell. "Wha... what?"
"Forgive me, NAKO-san, but your safety right now is more important. If you'll come this way?" You continued, pressing the barrel of his handgun against Suzaku's head a bit stronger. "If you'll please move to the side slowly, sir."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:57 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai was dumbfounded that Ryuukaze could ask if Naoko was ok and then just drive off like that! But then he looked down the hill and he couldn't find Naoko at all. Both men were gone!

The blond searched the area with his eyes then fear started to rise. He hadn't a clue who had saved Naoko and now...they had just disappeared!???

It was then Sai ran to the nearest security guard to ask for help!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:10 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"Oi, oi...I'm not gonna hurt you, kitten!" he let the term slip...but anybody would be likely to say something like that if they had a personality like this man seemed to have. Instinctually, Suzaku pulled the pianist in close, as if to comfort him.

"I'm not going to hurt you...I'd never do that. And...it's only kidnapping if I never intend to let you go." he grinned....then paused as he heard a click and a ******** was this guy again. Mother effing....

"Woah woah woah...I saved his life! And...what? WHAT! Why would Ryuukaze try to run over his own bandmate?" he couldn't help but ask. It wasn't suspicious. Everybody who was anybody knew the members of Shou's band.

Suzaku obeyed You's commands, but kept his eyes locked to Naoko's.

"I'm sorry, ya know. I...guess I could just tell you were sad...and I thought I could brighten up your day. I wanted to get you a cheap coffee and hang out, I swear..." he explained, his dark eyes containing no hint of a lie.

"Naoko-san...won't you please let me try to make your day just a little bit brighter?" he pleaded, just wanting to be let go, for one...and, for two...he couldn't stand it. Couldn't stand the thought of Naoko being hurt. Couldn't understand what had even happened to land them in this situation. It was just that strange way fate set events in motion, because he certainly had no intention of making contact with anyone. But...now that he was here, with him...and he was no longer "himself"...perhaps he couldn't help but play with fire, just for a little bit. Just...just for a little while longer...if only he could get out of this pickle.

The thing was...only Naoko held the key to let him free...

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm
The security guard who, Shou addressed tried to placate the star carefully.
"Sir, Ishihara-san has things under control. Seems whoever pushed NAKO-san out of the car's path ran off with him. NAKO-san must have been stunned and reacted on pure impulse." he held his hands up, hoping to calm the musician. "Please, give him a few moments more to assess the situation. He's already radioed that he's located NAKO-san and is attempting a rescue. We have sent back up to the location just in case. You will be the first person to know your pianist's condition."

User Image
User Image

For a few moments, Katsu didn't say anything. Though he did smirk at the comment about being immortal. The vocalist seemed distracted... distant...
Fingers on his shoulder pulled the bat close and Azriel closed his dark eyes, breathing in the scent of the man beside him. "I can handle it... especially if I get something to take the edge off. I..." for a moment Katsu hesitated, then licked his lips. "When I have the surgery... can you... I mean could whomever you send that is... could they make sure I'm actually unconscious this time?"
There were very good reasons for Azriel's nightmares...
Sure, the Doctor had given him anesthetic that would've knocked anyone out... but the surgery hadn't exactly just been one. It had been a process. And a very real side effect of that surgery had been the appearance of unconscious slumber.
But the Doctor had known he wasn't completely under... he'd known and laughed... cutting into his head... not caring in the least that inside his own body, Katsu had been screaming in sheer agony.
"It's just drugs affect me strangely and... I don't want to feel it again... the knife I mean." dark eyes opened and he glanced up at Izo. "I think I can handle the surgery if I'm really and truly unconscious. I mean I know I like pain but..." he shook his head. "That's not pain... it's hell..."
Those fingers in his hair calmed his spirit down, letting him put his fear of the scalpel out of his mind for now.
"I can attend the shows... and of course I'd enjoy the New Year's party." a slight smirk came to Azriel's lips as one hand moved forward, coming to rest against Izo's opposite shoulder, fingers making small rubbing movements against the suit coat's lapel. "I tried to be on my best behavior today... even though it was so incredibly dull and boring..."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I can barely taste it but I know it's good." Izzy answered wishing he could snuggle with his partner again but had to be a good patient at least for a little bit while Ko was in the room.

Meanwhile, Ko read over the manga titles on the shelf close to his height and pulled out some Shonen manga. "Oh wow! These have samurai!" Of course his eyes did stray to the top shelf because now that Akihiko told him no, he really was curious as to what was up there. However, he was doubtful he could get to them while Izzy and Akihiko were close by. He started thumbing through the manga as the men chatted.

"Great. I hope he was too busy to have the audio on or it will come back to haunt me." he muttered as the young tiger got his meds ready. "Oh...more pills. Yuck. But ok. I need to get better." He grabbed them up and took them in quick washing them away with his drink. "Yuck. They taste awful." he complained and then took a bit of his grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup.

"She might have taken a nap somewhere. After that long flight and jet lag. I wouldn't be surprised if she found a room and is sleeping." he smiled a little knowing that's probably what he would have done too in a big house like this. "So he's got a new fan eh? I bet she wants to sign him up." His eye drifted over to the boy then back to Akihiko.

"Thank you...for taking care of me..." His head rested just for a short moment upon Akihiko's shoulder. His voice was soft, genuine and warm as it could be for being puny. "Aishiteru." he whispered so only Akihiko could hear.

------

Ko gave up on trying to come up with ways to get to the high shelf without them catching him and carried the pile over to Akihiko. "Can I take these downstairs to read at lunch??"

Izzy lifted his head and smiled at Ko, "I don't mind...do you?" He glanced at Akihiko and then took another bite of soup. Since it was Akihiko's things, it was up to him really.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Kitten...
There were tears in Naoko's eyes at hearing that word.
How could he trust someone who had just ran off with him to what almost amounted to an abandoned building? Why the hell would he get involved with anyone again at this point?
Yamada was right... wasn't he?
Naoko had to be happy with himself before he could even contemplate being happy with someone else.

Ishihara was glad to see this stranger move off to the side. Of course the gun remained on Suzaku... and You wasn't about to offer up a reason as to why security personnel had a gun... in Japan...

The blond walked forward, stopping just behind Ishihara. He glanced back at the man who claimed to be a guitarist for Ohayou.
"What makes you think you can make my day a 'little bit brighter'?" Naoko asked, almost angrily as he wiped the tears from his eyes with one hand. "Of course I'm sad, baka. If you hadn't noticed... that was a funeral for someone very important to me. I don't have a ******** 'happy' switch I can just turn on to placate a rabid fan who thinks he can just do whatever the hell he wants. I just want to go home, damn it..."
The younger Oumori brother couldn't stop the tears and it was at this point that Ishihara glanced at the pianist for a split second. He put a hand to his ear then nodded as he listened to the voice coming over the wire. "NAKO-san, there is a car with security personnel out front. If you could go straight down this hall then take the third right and second left, you'll be outside the building. One of SMASH's security guards will accompany you back to the temple. Shou-san is worried about you." You spoke seriously, his gun never wavering.
Amber eyes flickered to Suzaku, "Who's to say you'd ever let me go in the first place?" he asked, a biting spiteful hurt tainting his words. "I'm not your kitten."
Without another word, Naoko left. Ishihara waited for a few moments, gun still pointed at Suzaku's head. "Since you did save him from an accident, I'm going to talk him into not pressing charges against you. I do suggest you leave NAKO-san alone, sir... For your own good."
Knowing this stranger got the point... hopefully... Ishihara backed out of the room and then followed Naoko out of the building. By the time he was outside, the pianist was already in the car and gone. Another car would come pick You up soon.

Inside the car, the blond was trying very VERY hard to just keep it together.
Just a little longer...
Lithe fingers tangled in his hair, pulling tight in an effort to direct his focus elsewhere.
His body hurt from falling down the damn hill...

Ten minutes later, Naoko got out of the security car only to be ushered into the bullet proof limo that he and Sai had arrived in with Kozaki as the driver. He didn't say anything though, simply sitting down, the door closed, eyes downcast.
It was so hard to keep in control... so hard...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Took off with...my...b...." He stopped before his lips could make a big mistake. Sai as Shou looked stunned and floored. His mind wrapped around the name Ishihara...trying to put the name to the face. He was the one that had went after the assassins after Yamada was shot. The face came soon after but Sai's mental capacity was surely shot.

Meanwhile, other Smash guards swarmed the superstar even though Sai hardly knew what to do. Kozaki opened the door to his limo as they pushed Sai inside to keep him safe from any other possible threats. The doors closed behind Sai and Kozaki slipped into the front seat.

"Sir, just relax. Have a drink from the bar. If anything happens remember this limo is bullet proof. And there are a slew of SMASH guards about. As soon as they hear word, they will tell you. I have no doubt." The concerned words of Kozaki didn't reassure Sai much. He wanted to go look for himself but he knew that these men would deny him the opportunity. So for once he did a very un-Shou thing and took a straight shot of whiskey from the bar. Sai was so nervous and worried and...angry that he could scream.

-------

When Kozaki saw the security car approaching he heard a few words in his ear then closed the window between him and the passenger side. The door opened and Naoko enter bringing Sai's eyes upward quickly upon his brother's form.

His hand reached out and pulled Naoko in quickly, hugging him tightly. "I thought for a moment that I had lost you!" His muffled tones were caught in Naoko's hair as he held on to his brother. He could smell the scent of grass and dirt upon Naoko's skin. His lips kissed Naoko's shoulder and then he said quietly with a raspy voice that was on the edge of tears. "I can't believe this happened. Ryuukaze-san then this...."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Leaning over just a bit, Akihiko let his head rest on top of Izzy's as his partner leaned against him. It was nice... quiet...
"You don't have to thank me. I can't just let you lay here wallowing in your own snotty anguish." the young Koyasu teased, covertly putting an arm around Izzy and giving him a tiny squeeze. "Hmmm... a nap sounds nice. Your aunt's got the right idea there... But you're right. She does want to sign him." a soft sigh escaped Narcissus' lips. "I'd rather he sign with Ohayou though... but I've got to talk to Yuuji about it first."
Of course he would have loved to talk about it more in depth with Izzy, but Ko seemed rather exuberant about the manga. With a smile, Akihiko sat up straight, removing his arm from around his manager. "Of course you can take them downstairs to read. Just don't read them while you're eating. Could get messy." he said with a wink. "Do you want me to come with you?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Sudden movement.
For a second it startled Naoko... but the familiarity of it... the scent of the man holding him... the voice...
The blond wrapped his arms around Sai's shoulders, burying his face against his brother's suit coat. Tear tracks from his makeup streaked the pianist's face, and for a few moments... Naoko just cried.
Then softly... a voice barely heard...
"Ryu tried to kill me... am I that horrible? I know I'm crazy and I've hurt so many people but... but... I'm not a monster... I don't want to be a monster... why... why'd he... why'd he..." he couldn't even get out his sentence.
Why had the violinist done this?!
Hell he was more freaked out about that than about the guitar player abducting him!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo's eyes narrowed as he listened to Azriel's words. "Yes, you will be completely under when the surgery is done." Or else. Izo had no qualms about killing the anesthesiologist in one shot if his son wasn't under completely. "You won't have to worry. I'll make sure of it."

He had already killed one of the doctor's toys in cold blood as an example of his anger during their last conversation. He doubted the mad man would wanted to give him a reason to shoot another one.

The more Izo learned about Katsu's life in the Pit, the less happy he became. It was his own dang fault. He knew that. But the doctor had done things that even Izo was finding hard to ignore. The toleration Izo had was for the things that the doctor did to create that dream he had for music, and...for the gifts that came to people like Ishihara You. Unfortunately, Izo also knew that there was a balance of power that existed in the Pit that was a line between he and this madman. And would he created a vacuum of power in the Pit by killing the doctor? Not right now. The doctor still had his uses.

Izo saw that small smirk and it reminded him of his own. "You sure you can't bring your pet to the party." he teased as he took another inhale on the cigar. He knew that might get a small rise out of Katsu. The young man was rather possessive of his things.

His eyes drifted to the fingers that rubbed his suit then blew a smoke ring down over the fingers." Good....mm...Today is a quiet day for Smash due to this blasted funeral, so we can take you to the Pit for that check up while I'm around and get your medication set up. Once the surgery is done you'll be off the grid for awhile. It's going to be a pain in the butt considering you're suppose to be working on your next album but we can't have you freaking out on stage now can we."

Izo's fingers stroked down Katsu's cheek and over his arm then down his side. The spider was trying to be gentle with fingers that had known too much pain and anger over these years. The bat was going through a tender time at the moment. There was no use adding pain to suffering, it wouldn't bring positive results. He leaned head down just enough so his warm smokey breath mingled with Katsu's hair, "Sleep for a while...everything will be alright."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Wallow in my own snotty anguish? Why does that sound like song lyrics...nngh...don't even think of using that in a song. Even if you make it sound good..." he murmured as he enjoyed the small squeeze.

"She'll probably give you first dibs unless Yuuji decides to go with her instead. But I can't imagine that happening." he replied not wanting to move but really wanting to eat.

"Awh..ok afterward then." Ko said with a pouty smile but then grinned, "Umm...I can go down there myself if you're wanting to stay and talk to Lucky-san. I know where the kitchen is."

Ko headed for the door and waved as he slipped out. Then bounded down the stairs past the butler and into the kitchen with his treasures in hand.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"He didn't do it on purpose. He's an Idiot...He was freaked out when he realized he wasn't paying attention." Sai said as he sucked in air and pulled himself together.

"You are not a monster. You're not at fault. He's a moron. And even when he asked me if you were ok he was already trying to drive off and get away. Complete baka." Still that didn't ease Sai's fury at the man. Now there really needed to be no explaining why Ryuukaze was gone. The man had dug his own grave in Sai's eyes.

"Shhh...shh....You're safe with me now. We're going to go pick up...no...scratch that. I'll call Yamada-san. He can pick up Ko-kun after awhile. I just want to take you home for now and tuck you in bed." Sai didn't want to let go of his little brother right now. He was glad the driver couldn't see in the back seat because this would have been very awkward for Shou.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Dark eyes flickered at Izo with the comment directed at Hiroki. "I don't want what I've done to be undone. He isn't ready for that... yet. Besides... he's mine. I don't want some strange rich b*****d touching him." which was quite true.
The only person who he'd permit to do such a thing would be Izo. Or the Doctor provided Katsu was present and there was an actual purpose to the madman's visit. Well and Nishikawa or Takatori if Hiroki somehow freaked out for whatever reason... Kaito too actually...
But no one else!
"Besides... he's only just been released back into the wild... I wouldn't want him thinking he could have other masters to come home to." Azriel replied relaxed against the spider's side.
Katsu could feel the warmth from the tip of the cigar as the older man talked. It was nice to know he wasn't going to be laying helpless on an operating table while the Doctor played surgeon with his brain matter... again...
Medication... an escort into the depths by the spider himself... it set the young man's mind at ease. Dark eyes closed once more, taking the words to heart.
But then there was a question in the back of Azriel's mind. Lazily he asked it, wondering if Izo would even give him an answer.
"What did you do to convince the Doctor?" the bat whispered, cheek nuzzled against the older man's suit coat. He giggled very very softly, smirking at the idea. "Was there blood?"
No, it wasn't the reader that asked... Katsu was seriously amused by the idea of the Doctor getting in trouble for once.

User Image

With Yuuji most likely watching every move in the house, Akihiko didn't feel so awkward about Ko going off on his own.
When the boy was gone, Narcissus couldn't help but just grab Izzy in a hug, sitting himself behind the megane-clad man without upsetting the lunch tray and letting his partner use his chest as a pillow to recline on.
"Mmm... can't I at least make up a song just for you about this snotty anguish?" the young tiger teased, gently kissing the side of Izzy's head as the other man ate. "Yuuji-kun will choose Ohayou... if he lets the boy be signed at all. Not signing him though would be like putting a huge painted target on his chest that just screamed 'kidnap me again and make me sign a contract with you, Izo'." sighing softly, Akihiko leaned his head against the headboard. "I'm going to teach Ko-kun how to sing. What do you think about that, ne?"

Naoko nodded slightly, unable to stop himself from crying for a few minutes. Slowly though, he calmed down... because Ryu hadn't meant it.
Ryu was an idiot...
An irresponsible accident prone idiot...
"He left me because I'm a monster. Don't try to make me think otherwise because it's true. May... maybe it's not why he almost hit me with his car but... but how can you explain him just leaving me in the middle of the night?" amber eyes looked up, focusing in on Sai seriously. "He just couldn't take the way I am any more... the way my head talks back and... I deserved almost being run over... gods the other me tried to kill him at least twice!" groaning, Naoko put his head back against Sai's shoulder and just tried to calm down...
Slow breaths... damn his body hurt...
Soft words... "Whoever the guy was that saved me... said he was guitarist for Ohayou." a small hollow laugh escaped his lips. "Said he wanted to just get a cheap cup of coffee and make my world a little bit brighter. Hell I probably would've taken the baka up on a date offer if he hadn't run off with me first. Trapped between him and the wall..." lithe fingers reached up, curling around Sai's shoulder as he held his older brother closer. "I can't do that again... I won't exist if that happens again... The music will stop and I'll just give up... Why? Why can't everyone just leave me the hell alone?"
Shivering slightly in Sai's arms, Naoko shook his head. "All I need is you and Ko-kun, niisan. I don't need Ryu or Hayato or anyone else... I don't want to feel trapped again... Let me stay, niisan... onegai? I swear I won't get in your way if you fall in love with someone. Hell I'll babysit Ko-kun so you can have some fun. Just... just let me stay. I'm happy here... with you..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 am
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

As Naoko spoke, Suzaku had no option but to remain silent and still, lest he risk things turning out very badly for himself.

But then...those words....""Of course I'm sad, baka. If you hadn't noticed... that was a funeral for someone very important to me."

It was like a slap to the face.

Important? Really? He would have sworn the pianist had hated him...loathed the fact that he was after his brother....

Oh...great. Now, even though he knew better...even though he wanted to let it go...he couldn't.

He never had been able to...not when it came to the Oumori brothers.

Standing stock still, he waited until the pianist and the "security officer" were gone before he as much as took a deep breath.

Well...that had been stupid. Still...what could he say or do? He'd felt pretty stupid and strange ever since what had happened to him.
Maybe he just didn't know how he was supposed to live anymore. Regardless, he had to stop being so impulsive.

Having walked several blocks, the guitarist finally hailed a cab and hopped in, pondering just what he should do now, and wondering how Naoko was after all that.

He'd certainly done a great job of making the pianist nervous as hell...once upon a time, Naoko would have been the type to either just brush such an encounter off, or even go with the flow of things. Honestly, the guitarist rather missed the days when they had been wild and free...when they were younger, before he'd done his evil deeds....

Sliding his cellphone out of his pocket, he was rather amazed to see it wasn't broken after the fall he'd taken. Hitting a button, he made a call to the secretary at Ohayou, going through them to get the company's recommended florist. From there, he placed an order to be sent to SMASH, which was then to be forwarded to Naoko, aka NaKo.

By the time Naoko and Sai reached "Shou's" house, somebody from SMASH would be delivering the arrangement. A bouquet of white and deep purple daisies in the form of piano keys, complete with a card that held an Ohayou seal of approval that contained the message.

"Didn't mean to make you cry. My bad. My condolences, Suzaku

Beneath that was a phone number, the guitarist's cell, and the single word...a simple question....,"Friends?"

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games