Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:26 pm
((we're continuing from our scene a couple of nights ago in MW))

Well... Amy signed everything for Aqua Springs over to me before she came back to town. cat_neutral I guess that's why she originally came back, to tell me that. She was here for... a couple of weeks, I think, before I saw her at Most Wanted. cat_stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 pm
(( sweatdrop Sorry, I forgot to say. I'm tired. sweatdrop ))

By that look on your face, there is more to this story, Gorgeous. *pulls her closer and puts his arm around her. Plays with her hair* What happened?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm
I... I saw her there, and I was really angry. I lost my temper, really quickly. *looks down at her hands* I hit her, and I started yelling... I don't even remember what all I said. cat_sad But I was so upset. She left without saying anything, then she came back, and didn't even come see me. She was at Most Wanted, acting like nothing had happened. She always used to tell me how she didn't like Most Wanted... she avoided going there for a long time. But even that, I would have been okay with, but she hadn't even contacted me in any way. I'm just... I don't like that I lost my temper like that. cat_sad But I couldn't stop it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:05 pm
*holds her tighter* You hit her? sad I could imagine you'd be angry. You and her were very close. I'm sorry you lost your temper, Kits. But we are all allowed to at times, you know that, right? *kisses her temple*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
I don't like it when I lose my temper. I don't... feel like myself. cat_sad Sometimes... I... I don't even look like myself anymore. My ears and tail are gone, or they change, and last time my eyes changed too. cat_confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:18 pm
confused Your eyes changed how? *keeps holding her*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm
They were... red. I saw it in the mirror when I got to Karrie's house. They did that a little while ago too, but that time my ears and tail were different too. *hesitates, a little afraid of telling him this part* My ears had become horns and my tail looked... kinda like a devil's tail. *bites her lip, waiting for his reaction*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 pm
*squeezes her* Well, that certainly is odd, Kits. *chuckles lightly* But with all those different types of people you hang out with at MW, I mean...who knows. xd *shrugs* So this happens when you are angry? I still say it is alright to be angry, you just need to work on what you do and say when you are angry. 3nodding  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 pm
I don't know... I mean, I know I'm not... normal. *ear flicks* I try to control my temper, but it doesn't work all the time. I don't seem to have any control when I'm angry. cat_sad I never have. I'm scared though, scared that I'll hurt someone.

*Smok lands next to Kits, cuddling close to her*

((Pause... again))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:26 pm
Well, perhaps you need to be around someone or someones who would be able to handle you if you did start to get overly violent and then try and see if you can work through your anger? I mean, controlling something like that takes time and practice, love. *smiles at her and continues stroking her hair, then chuckles* I mean, even the Hulk eventually could control his anger. wink  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 pm
I guess... cat_neutral *recognizing a reference to a movie she'd recently seen, looks up at him* Yeah, but he said it was cause he's angry all the time. I'm pretty sure that's not what I want to work towards. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:06 pm
lol Not quite what I meant, but sure. xd So...the anger aside, what happened between you and Amy afterwards?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:09 pm
Well... a couple of days later, she came to Aqua Springs to give me a copy of the papers she signed to give AS to me. We talked for a little while. I think she blames me for her leaving. cat_stare She pretty much said I should have been on her side with the problems she had with Karrie. I was trying to stay out of it, though. I didn't want to be in the middle of their arguments. cat_sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:25 pm
So she signed AS over to you? My...But you have been running it the past several months anyway. And doing a damn good job at it. 3nodding

She blames you for leaving? confused I don't understand how it is your fault that she left. What did you have to do with the problems between her and Karrie? neutral It is not a nice predicament to be in between two friends. confused Especially when they are both your best friend...  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Yeah, Aqua Springs is all mine now. *blushes when he says she's doing a good job* cat_redface

I don't understand how it's my fault either. She blames me cause I didn't tell her right away about Karrie and dame... but when dame told me, she didn't want anybody else to know. cat_neutral I'm not going to tell other people something that she doesn't want spread around... *scratches Smok's head* I'm not sure how she found out anyway, it's not like they were together in public. Just at Karrie's house.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games