Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:38 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai kept himself composed even though this event was saddening. None of the condolence cards at the tables were his own. And even if he could have put one there, there were just too many things he couldn't say to the crowd at hand. He had loved the man and failed his brother in the process. Even though Jun had been changing, it was hard to reconcile his own failures with Naoko. But in a way, now, his heart was feeling a little lighter because the conflict could finally could come to a close within himself.

However, his price for such failure would never leave his side, reflected in the cracked dark mirror. Shou would always be a part of him. As he gazed at the photograph of Jun, he wondered how Jun had put up with he and Shou. At times, he surely wished that neither Jun or Naoko would have discovered his secret.

He knew that Naoko probably wished he were just Sai. And if he were just Sai, what would happen to everything that Shou had been. Sai didn't have the ability to be as free as Shou, sing like Shou, play like Shou....Well, if he did, it was all with Shou. But if Shou were gone, it would be hard to keep his brother safe from...the dark man sitting only a few rows away. Naoko never thought too far ahead....but Sai, he could rarely let anything slip by.

So as Sai's eyes drifted further around, they settled on Azriel. He had seen that face...before. Although this one had met Shou, not himself except...It was hard to explain even on Sai's end of it. He could swear they had looked at each other if but briefly. However, Shou had obscured and swallowed memories.

His eyes flicked away from Azriel to view the priests with the drums rising as the final condolence card was read. The priest slowly turned and came forward to Izo and each Smash star one by one to offer the burned incense for the deceased. When done with this ritual, the drummers exited and the last priest spoke the departure scripture. He offered those of Smash and the others in attendance to follow him to the grounds so the Urn could be put in its final resting place.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

(((OOC: Loosely following traditional Japanese funeral. After this comes the procession to the ceremonial resting place, the prayer of farewell...and the final good byes. Could have added way too much more because Japanese funeral rituals are really lengthy. Here's a link to the first of 3 pages on the procedures. Nil you might want to look this over for Aki's funeral stuff. So probably some of these things happened for Hayato but since he was cremated untimely we are freeforming it. lol

http://www.osoushiki-plaza.com/eng/eng1.html

BTW: Either of you can add to the funeral to move it along. ^__^.

)))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 pm
Ok...I bet he will like this. I know I will. I like grilled cheese and soup." His eyes peered into the bowl wishing he could start eating now but they had to take care of poor Lucky-san first.

"True...If I'm a heart breaker then I have to look like you some! But...Uncle Shou...do you think he's a heart breaker too? Or is he just...mm..handsome? I think he looks like..mmm..he's very pretty with his makeup off." Ko tapped his lip trying to figure all that out. But then his brow furrowed as Akihiko thought he might look like Yuuji-kun too.

"You think we've got similar hair? He grabbed a strand and looked at it. "I can't tell, I'm blond right now and his hair...mm...is kind of brown." He let go of the strand and opened the door so Akihiko could carry the food upstairs.

Hurrying along, he opened all the doors finally ending up at Izzy's sleeping chamber. He peeked inside to see the snoozing manager. "Awh he's hugging that pillow really tight." Ko pointed as he let Akihiko in.

Izzy surely missed the warmth of his partner beside him but due to the shot he had been out like a lightbulb since Akihiko had left him the first time.

"Should we wake him?" Ko asked as he cleared a spot for the tray by the beside table.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:18 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Hideki looked up at Kai, then down at his burns, then back up, back down...and then his eyes welled up with tears.

"But...I dun wanna be burned..." he whimpered, holding out his hands as if Nakai might somehow be able to magically make it all go away.

"I just wanna get a present for Ruki and Akihiko and...and...and..."

Here it came....the waterworks.

Chiyou wasn't trying to be difficult....he was just overwhelmed by everything again. Of all the things to happen at all the times...he had to go and get himself hurt again.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Ryuukaze politely returned the nod to Izo, then adjusted the white collar of the shirt he was wearing underneath his black suit. It was a giveaway of his discomfort...caused by both his own conscious gnawing at him and the pain he was feeling at losing a good friend. It was all he could do to keep himself from getting emotional and making a fool of himself, one way or another...but, somehow, by some act of god, he maintained his composure until it was time to get up and go.

Filing out of the temple behind all the other stars and employees from SMASH, he couldn't help but stare at the ground. If he even looked at Naoko, he thought he surely might break down amid the emotion of it all.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

User Image

Wiping the slight dampness from his cheeks, Nezumi straightened himself up and pulled himself together as the funeral began to come to an end. While the people from SMASH began to file out, the mouse remained silent and still, only letting his eyes dart to Hiroki a time or two.

He couldn't help but wonder if the one he loved was really okay...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:22 pm
(((OOC: Can't we just skip over Aki's funeral? I mean... we can just be like, "Oh day of the funeral.... five hours later... man that was a long funeral, finally home!" Hehehehe. I just don't see anything happening at the funeral really. Least not anything that can't happen elsewhere.

Woot! Thanks for sending me the video! Course... my computer can't handle .ts files so all I could do was listen to the "White Lovers" PV and then watch like random snapshots of it because VLC, MPC, and WMP all froze visually when I tried watching it. But hey, I got to hear the song, man! That's all I wanted, hehehe. It took forever for me to rip the audio (because, you know, I need something to hold me over til the single release in like... 8 days... I have no patience) and when I finally could, the sound was SUPER quiet. Don't know if that's the fault of it being a .ts instead of an .avi or what but normally my short-term tide-me-over rips are pretty decent.

Anywho, I think that's actually his car in the PV... isn't it? I mean I know he has a red one that's very similar to that. The chick with the ponytail made me giggle though cause she's got big ears... like that Zhang Zuyi martial arts chick, hehe (might've mispelled her name there). Oh, and it's "White Lovers ~Shiawase na Toki~" as the full single title, right? I'm not reading that wrong, am I?

On another GACKT-ish note, I really like the B-side to the "Hakuro" single; "Jounetsu no Inazuma". Course I like "Hakuro" too... but "Jounetsu no Inazuma" was very akin to "Koakuma Heaven" and yet YFC-ish without, you know, having to deal with Jon's vocals (I can't help it, he bugs me! Which is sad cause he's actually a good singer! I just... well I'm listening for GACKT so I kinda just want his smexy voice, you know?) so that kinda makes me happy.
"Hakuro" is a really pretty song though... kinda harkening back to his older ballads so I'm enthralled with that song... just wish I could stop having the mental image of him as Nobunaga in my head... the mustache is just too damn funny, man!)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A blue eyed wink was directed Ko's direction. "Shou-san is certainly handsome... but in a mysterious way. Trust me, kiddo, you'll look much more like Yuuji-kun than anyone else when you get older. After all, your hair is only dyed blond, remember?" balancing perfectly, Akihiko followed after the boy, holding the tray high enough that if the child decided to turn around, it wouldn't so much as even touch the top of his head.
Seeing the sleeping Izzy though, Narcissus couldn't help but laugh softly. "I do hope he's not dreaming of pie and nachos again..." the musician whispered, more to himself than anyone else.
For a moment, he wondered where Crystal had gone off to.
Perhaps she was talking with Yuuji again?
Come to think of it... where was Yuuji?
Carefully, the young tiger set the lunch tray down in the cleared off spot. "We have to wake him. Otherwise how do you think he'll eat, ne?" Akihiko teased before reaching out carefully and brushing stray strands of wayward Izzy hair off the megane-clad man's forehead. "Ruki... it's lunch time... and you need to take some of the medicine the doctor left." Narcissus spoke softly, though easily loud enough that the other man would hear him.

'To think... you wanted to kill him yourself at one point. His own body did the job for you.'
Amber eyes closed for a moment before Naoko focused on his own hand that rested in his lap. He could hear the condolence cards being read... but a part of him simply tuned it out.
'He probably would have loved you, you know. I doubt Shou'd take him back... though your perverted brother might have...'
The younger Oumori brother couldn't help gritting his teeth together slightly, biting back an angry reply to the voice in his head.
'I bet you would have loved that... his hands on your body... lips bruising your skin. I don't think he changed. You can't change a monster... that's the problem you see. You can turn into a monster, but once you cross the line you're lost. It's why Ryuukaze left... isn't it? Because he couldn't turn you back into his little uke... Hayato would have embraced that darker side of you... don't you think? He would have loved his little kitten fighting back...'
Lithe fingers gripped the fabric of one pant leg. The voice didn't have enough power to fight it's way to the front, even with Naoko's current frame of mind... not since he'd been taking his medication properly.
But that didn't mean it's voice couldn't torment him from deep inside.
'Now you have to pray your brother takes pity on you... if you ever want to feel a loving touch again. Don't you? Naoko... so scared of being hurt again craves those gentle caresses... those sweet serene moments with a lover. But you can't have any of them... can you? You lost Nakai when you tore out that poor boy's eyes... You lost Ryu when you denied him a night's passion... and now you've lost Hayato to, dare I say... a broken heart? HAHAHAHA!'
Tears sprang to the pianist's amber eyes, but he didn't cry. Instead, the blond focused on the priest who was now ushering the attendees toward the burial grounds. So Naoko stood, hand brushing against Sai's, his sane mind trying to take solace in the fact that his brother was there.
Sai... not Shou...
He just wanted it to be over...
He just wanted to go home and crawl under the covers and cry...
Wanted to be held...
Wanted to scream at the sky for how fate had betrayed him...
Wanted to kill that damn p***k Ryu had run to in the middle of the night...
Wanted to feel the man's blood on his fingers...
To get even for the pain in his heart...
To make someone pay...
To rip out his throat...
To gouge out those pretty red eyes...
To shred that red hair to bits...
Tear out his heart...
Flay off his skin...
Revenge...
Pain...
Naoko blinked, pushing the sudden darker thoughts down into the same corner of his mind that his unstable side lurked. The blond never wanted to hurt anyone... It would only bring more pain to those around him... more pain to himself... Izo would kill him for certain if he murdered anyone else... maimed anyone else...
It just hurt so bad...
A tear slipped past his guard, lithe fingers reaching up to wipe it away quickly without it damaging his make-up as he followed the rest of the crowd out of the temple.
Damn getting drunk again sounded like the best idea ever...

User Image
User Image

Azriel was about ready to start doing back hand springs he was so bored! His nature, a nature that demanded he not sit still for too long, was just itching to put his lithe body through a few gymnastics-like routines.
Maybe he could dance for Hiroki like he had for Izo...
Not here of course but...
No... no he had to inquire about some sort of stronger medication for his head... something to tide him over until proper surgery could be done. Again the bat couldn't help but wonder what the Doctor and the spider had spoken of...
The spider...
Katsumi...
That still confused the young man.
He was Katsu. Not Katsumi. Did Izo have another toy hidden away that he'd never met? Was he falling out of favor? Azriel's insanity was certainly a turn off in bed but his grace... his abilities... his sheer presence and stamina... surely that still gave him a place in the sheets.
Right?
Crossing one leg over the other to help try and ease some of his restless spirit, Azriel was overjoyed when suddenly the priest was offering incense and then saying final prayers before beginning to lead the group out of the temple.
Finally!
Standing, Katsu followed patiently, glancing at Nishikawa to make sure the man was with him. The bat's dark eyes however fell on Naoko... the crying pianist... no... he was trying not to cry. Which meant that the manager under Hiroki's employ had to be an even bigger uke than the insane blond... which was very very hard to comprehend. Naoko was trying not to cry while this manager was doing so openly, albeit quietly.
Why?
What connection was there?
The connection between Naoko and Hayato was easy to understand... but that mousy man?
Damn it!
Azriel wanted to talk to Hiroki and find out more. After all, there was only so much reading could do... and he couldn't read in public without consequences. Something about that manager... something just didn't sit well... something was there that Katsu didn't like...
And he just had to know what.
Curiosity...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Sighing slightly, Nakai knelt down beside Chiyou, taking the ice pack, he carefully placed it between the 'kid's' hands before pushing said hands together so both could get the cool relief from the burn's sting.
"Hey... it's alright, Hi-chan. It was an easy mistake to make. We could find what to get them on the internet then call the store to have it delivered. Would that be easier?" he smiled, gently pulling the younger man against his chest. "I'll even describe everything in great detail for you. But you've got to calm down first. You'll only make your head hurt and your body feel worse."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 pm
(((OOC: Your character...haha.. so yeah we can skip it. You can choose how that's handled. LOL The Will reading is probably more interesting. And Akihiko could choose for a very private ceremony...etc.

Oh sorry I didn't realize that your computer couldn't handle that. Oops.

Mm.. not sure if it is his car. If the interior is white, probably. I'd have to look at it again. Yeah that's the title. Yeah I liked the B side too. )))

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

If Sai had known that such conflict was in his brother's head, he would have taken Naoko far from the funeral. But he didn't know and thus followed the procession to the grave site for the final farewell. He felt the hand brush against his own and he turned his head to glance back at Naoko, "This will be over soon. Then we'll go pick up Ko-kun...sound good?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki rose when his other peers did and followed the procession. Once at the grave site, the priest spoke of the mysteries of beyond and the life that everyone was meant to find afterwards. The farewell prayer was short with a moment of prayer for Hayato Jun's soul.

During the prayer, Hiroki searched carefully with his eyes to find Azriel. It seemed like the young man was doing ok after the difficult incident earlier. At least, Matsumoto had not made any aggravating comments about that to him while they were here.

After this event, Hiroki wanted to back to Azriel's and just sleep but he had a feeling that might not be in the cards for several hours. Work...Aki's death...everything else was coming to a head. He had a feeling that long hours were about to begin once more.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

When the last prayer was offered, the priest raised his hands and blessed the crowd then allowed everyone to leave as they wished.

Izo and the rest of the Chairmen knew that this was the time to make their exits or else be captured by the media. He glanced over at Ryuukaze and smirked before walking off, "Glad you made it. Bet you had a long night eh?"

He also glanced in Shou's direction and saw that the man was moving with Naoko off towards a limo that Kozaki drove. Good. This was one day he really didn't want his stars in the lime light.

And finally his eyes settled on Azriel. He gestured to the younger man then to a black limo with just SMASH on the license. Obviously Izo's private car. Now that the solemn event was over, he could get some time to talk to the young man.

----------

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Meanwhile, Rukuro moved around and put his arm over Hiroki's shoulder, "Nice to see you again Hiroki-kun...I'm guessing you're off to pay your respects to Koyasu Akihiiko now? Mind giving me a ride?"

HIroki was snagged by someone before he could even make his escape. "Ah...yes, certainly Ishi-san. I was planning on heading there." Actually, that had not being the order of his plans but...

He pointed out an older well kept sedan with a driver waiting.

"Ah, Hiroki-kun. This was the car that Aki gave you years ago. You've not changed at all. Good lord." scolded Rukuro as he slipped in the car. It surely had comfortable seats but he had a feeling that Ohayou wouldn't want their new Chairman running around in an older sedan even if it were a very comfortable car.

"Mm...well...ah..I like this car." Hiroki answered as he slipped in beside Rukuro and motioned to the driver, "Koyasu Aki's estate, Driver."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

"You think so? He's always frowning. Do you think he's handsome or a heart breaker I hope I don't look like that." He made a frowning face. "See frowning looks bad on me. I don't want to have a permanent frown for a face. I want to look more like you. Because you smile and laugh." The boy did have a point from his small perspective.

"Pie and Nachos?" Ko questioned with a wide smile. Of course, hearing that soft whisper in the quiet of the room, "He really likes food doesn't he?" But then he pondered the next question, "Magic?" That was Shou's answer to impossible questions that he couldn't figure out. And Ko certainly couldn't figure out how to feed Izzy while he was sleeping.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy mumbled in his sleep as Akihiko touched his hair. Then slowly the manager started to wake. His face looked like he had been gripping the pillow tight enough to make an impression on his cheek. He really did look out of it as he stared at Akihiko. "Ngh...where...Oh yeah, I'm in your room."

"We didn't bring pie or nachos." Ko confirmed with a smile and that caused Izzy to snap out of sleep and immediate look in Ko's direction then back to Akihiko, His cheeks went red then suddenly he grabbed a tissue and blew. "No...no...I'm dreaming, you didn't talk to Ko-kun about the pie and nachos....no..."

Ko giggled a bit confused then shrugged his shoulders as he looked at Akihiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Laughing, Akihiko shook his head. "Ah, Ko-kun... I'm not always smiles and laughs. Being an entertainer, playing music and singing for people, you learn how to hide what you're feeling and put on a happy face. There are plenty of times I felt horrible and yet no one knew because there was a smile on my face as I did my job." he tapped his lip for a moment. "Think of it like one of Shou-san's masks. It doesn't disguise who you are... only what you're feeling. Yuuji-kun doesn't quite have the same skills I do with an emotional mask. He's a very serious man lately because he's had a lot of responsibilities and very little time to smile. Being an adult is full of things that you have to do that don't always put a smile on your face." blue eyes flickered over to Izzy as his partner began to wake up finally. "Musicians smile and laugh because that's what the people expect, for the most part. You'll always be more popular if you're smiling, Ko-kun. Remember that... especially if you want to play music for a living."
Image...
It was all about image...
With the Koyasu family, it had always been about image. That was part of how Narcissus was born. Akihiko had taken his mask to the extreme to hide his true self, to protect his heart. Izzy had taken that mask and thrown it to the ground. It was nice... to be able to discard the mask at times. How he wished he could toss Narcissus away for a few hours and just be Akihiko right here... right now...
But not with Ko-kun there. Not with Izzy sick and needing him. Not with guests in his grandfather's empty home. Not with Yuuji's actions or the suspicions placed on Hiroki or the knowledge that he had an illegitimate little brother sired by a monster...
Too many things forced the mask to remain... and he was more than happy that Izzy understood that.
Another soft laugh escaped Akihiko and he smiled to Ko. "He does like food. Especially nachos and sweets like pie. Totally Ruki's soft spot." brushing his fingers over Izzy's forehead, the musician tested his partner for fever.
Nothing... thankfully.
His smile grew a bit, obviously amused at the megane-clad man's reaction. "I told him you like nachos and pie. Your dreams are safe with me... well and your aunt." the young tiger winked before pulling the pillow out of Izzy's arms and helping the other man sit up. "Come on. Ko-kun helped make lunch. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, just like you wanted." one lithe hand indicated the tray on the table. "Are you feeling any better? Usually getting a shot makes me feel terrible before I start feeling well."

Amber eyes flickered to Sai and Naoko nodded ever so slightly. "Think we could get Yamada-san to babysit for a while?" the blond asked with a hint of a teasing smile.
Damn how he wanted it to just be himself and Sai for a couple of hours.
Just the two of them.
Both men needed to properly grieve for Jun and neither had even gotten the chance to!

Once the final prayers were said and the priest had dismissed them, Naoko completely ignored Ryuukaze and started heading back toward the car and the driver Kozaki. Sure, they really did have to pick up Ko-kun first... but how could they distract the kid for a while?
Sighing, the pianist glanced back to his brother. "Where is Yamada-san by the way?" he asked, rather curious as to the whereabouts of the assistant.

Unbeknownst to any of those who attended the ceremony of course, there was one other person who should have been in a seat. Instead, Ishihara You had taken up a security position himself on an adjacent building. The only people who knew he was even there would have been Izo himself and a couple of the security squad leaders. He was completely hidden though had a full view of the grounds around the temple and grave site. For the entire duration of the funeral, Ishihara had been at attention, sniper rifle pointed at the temple, red eyes scanning the surrounding area for the body heat of anyone who didn't belong. More than once had he trained his gun on a member of the media, only to go back to seeking out any security risks a few moments later after confirmation from men on the ground as to the target's identity.
Sure, he and Yamada had experienced one crazy night the evening before... but You understood one simple thing. Izo wouldn't abide another mess up, which meant Ishihara had to be at the funeral in person, making absolutely sure that the ceremony's perimeter was completely secure.
With the funeral ending and the groups breaking up, You was on edge just slightly. This made his job a bit harder, but thankfully the earpiece in his ear was alerting him to just who was moving where via men on the ground.

User Image
User Image

THANK THE GODS!
Azriel was beyond happy that this funeral was over. His dark eyes flickered to Hiroki, wondering if the man would end up back at his house or if the elephant was just too busy elsewhere.
After all... didn't Ohayou need him now?
But the bat's gaze caught onto the dark stare of Izo, and Katsu understood that the spider needed to speak with him... most likely in regards to the next course of action in response to his off the charts pain.
Nodding, Azriel headed toward the SMASH car, slipping in without saying a word, beyond glad for the warmth the vehicle offered.
Nishikawa realized that he didn't need to accompany the young man, and instead decided to return to the house to await Katsu's return.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

Naoko wasn't paying enough attention to his surroundings, obviously, because a car was coming through, and the pianist was paying more attention to his brother than where he was going.

It didn't seem Sai saw the car in time, either. At least, not in time to do anything.

A man ran seemingly out of nowhere, blond hair flying in the wind like some sort of wild eagle before tackling Naoko, whisking him right out of the way of the sedan that was coming for him.

The two men rolled and rolled and rolled down a hill, all bushes and bristles, until they came to a stop where they could no longer be seen.

Looking up, Suzaku seemed to be trying to hide behind his hair, but he couldn't exactly. Even so, he hardly resembled him...the one who was just laid to rest.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his voice filled with a deep concern.

It was a lucky thing he had been there, to say for sure. Why had he come? A morbid curiosity, perhaps? Maybe, deep down, he wanted just one more look at his old life...or maybe just one more look at Shou...Sai...Naoko...everyone. Perhaps...he had been guided by fate.
However, for anyone who asked, he was simply a fan of Hayato's music who had come late to give respect...a fan who happened to work for Ohayou, and now had the credentials to prove it. How else had he gotten in this far?

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm

User Image

All Ryuukaze could do was blush...but his face held something else. Shame. Obvious shame...and yet...somehow, happiness. He was divided, confused.

"Gomen nasai, Matsumoto-san...I think I have to go now...."

Ryu took off to his car as soon as the service concluded, hopping into his sedan with a head full of crazy...he was upset, he was thrilled, he was depressed, he was overjoyed...he hated this mixture of emotions!

As a matter of fact, he was so upset that he didn't notice until far too late, he was about to hit someone!

Slamming on the brakes, he peeled to a stop....and it would have been too late, if something...someone hadn't moved the man out of the way...

Shocked, Ryu tried to gather his wits, looking around for his eyes only to meet Sai's.

Oh....s**t....

Naoko....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Asato had gotten away from him before he could say a word to the man...

And Nezumi? Well, he was left standing there, staring off after the car as it took his love and those other men away.

With a sigh, he pushed up his glasses on his nose. He had worn them for the funeral, mostly because Hiroki hadn't seen him with contacts or "fashionable" clothing yet...and he kinda wanted that to be a surprise...for their first date!

Oh, how his heart skipped a beat even at the thought! But no, now was hardly the time for that...it would be later. Things needed to settle down.

Taking the car he had come in, the mouse simply drove himself home, where he planned to make a nice cheese soup.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Naoko hadn't noticed the car. Hadn't actually noticed anything between his conversation with Sai and the creepy voice in his head. All the blond knew was that the funeral was over and he just wanted to go home before he imploded. After all, it was getting rather difficult to hold his tears and emotions back...
Then suddenly something slammed into his back, sending the pianist flying forward. The hit had come at such an angle that his body twisted just enough that rolling down a hill ensued.
Suddenly though, after a few very painful slams into bushes that seriously needed pruning, the rolling stopped and Naoko just froze.
He didn't move, didn't say anything, didn't even acknowledge that someone was laying on top of him in a protective shielding manner.
Blond eyes moved slowly, focusing on an equally blond man who was hovering over him and asking if... asking if he was okay...
Huh?
Naoko blinked, "Wha... what just happened?" the pianist asked, tilting his head back to look up the hill, trying somehow to gauge his surroundings.
So most people would have asked why someone was on top of them first and foremost, especially if the whole incident was a sudden blur or confusion... but it wasn't exactly the first time Naoko didn't know what the hell was going on... and some one was on top of him.
Least this time he wasn't naked.
Right?
The younger Oumori brother glanced around then down, realizing that yeah, he was still in that damned uncomfortable suit.
Wait... who was this guy?
Sighing, Naoko forced himself to focus in this strange person hovering over him. "Are you with security or something?" the pianist asked in confusion, thinking that maybe someone had just tried to kill him and he'd been tackled.
Damn his back hurt...
Yeah... definitely tackled...
Then his amber gaze homed in on one of the man's arms. "You're uh... bleeding..." he said, pointing to a nasty cut on his tackler's upper left shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:19 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Mm...I guess I understand." answered Ko "I wear masks now too because Uncle Shou can't take me out without them. But...It's okay I guess. People don't know who I am. I don't always want people knowing about me anymore. Does Yuuj-kun ever smile?" he asked curiously.

Then he tapped a foot and shook his head, "I've decided I don't want to reach level 20. Being and Adult sucks. But I want to play a lot of music. And I want to be like you, Akihiko-niisan." Ko really wanted to go back into the studio and start practicing with his voice. He knew he could hum but he never really tried to sing so he had to train. But did he have as pretty of voice as Akihiko or Shou?? He hoped he would one day.

"Oh...I want to try Nachos one day...they sound really good." Ko said softly as he watched Akihiko wake Izzy.

-----

Izzy grumbled after he blew his nose, "Safe? You and my Aunt...somehow that doesn't make me feel any safer about my dreams." He glanced up and around looking for the hidden camera because he guessed one more person knew about his dreams too - Yuuji!

The pillow came reluctantly out of Izzy's arms as he sat up and peeked over at the food. His eyes brightened up a little from their dullness as he saw what was there. "That looks yummy..."

However, when asked about his sickness he had to agree with Akihiko, "I still feel like crap but I'm not sneezing as much so maybe it's a little better."

He reached over and pulled the tray on to his lap then tasted the grilled cheese after dipping it into the soup. "Umaii....so good. Perfect." He smiled at Akihiko just wishing he could be helping him rather than vice versa.

Ko meanwhile glanced around the room and picked up an old manga. "Oooh..this look interesting. Can I read it??"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:24 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

User Image

"Baka, you weren't paying any kind of attention! You almost got hit by a car!" the man spoke a little bit gruffly, frowning. Ok, so he was letting a little, tiny bit of his real self out, but he put it in check very quickly.

"No, I'm not security. I'm a guitarist for Ohayou...I...um..well...I just came by late to pay some respects, ya know? I was a fan, what can I say, ya know?" he laughed, his smile seeming just a bit...just a bit...well, mad...but not mad in a bad way, but mad in the way those people who are the most fun to be around are often mad...just completely nuts and silly and awesome.

"Bleeding?" Suzaku took a moment to look at the wound. Well, he'd had far, far worse than this in his life...or, in his "past" life, one might say.

"Ah...this is nothing, ya know." he turned and glanced up the hill. Nobody was coming, yet...but they would.

"Hey...let's go on an adventure, since we're already this far!" he giggled, standing up and taking Naoko by the hand, a playful gleam in his eye.

"Run!" he said...well, more demanded, but not in a mean manner. Pulling Naoko along, they ran and ran and ran until they were far away, where the wouldn't be found, couldn't have been followed by any watchful eye. Ducked down into the buildings and roads, not stopping until they were hidden in a little room in a near empty building, where there were coffee vending machines and the like, near where a sky-tram now ran back and forth over the city.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

When Naoko fell Sai almost leaped after the man who had tackled his brother but out of the corner of his eye he realized why Naoko had been tackled in the first place.

His eyes connected to the 'red head' and soon all Sai could see was RED. "Ryuukaze-san! What the hell?!" Sai stormed over to the car his rage apparent, "You almost KILLED Naoko! There's a lot of people going to their cars! Are you frigging incapable of slowing down for one single minute and noticing your surroundings!"

"You've got a lot of nerve after what you've done! You can't seem to take responsibility for your own actions in relations to Naoko, and now this?" seethed Sai as his hand banged on the glass of Ryuu's car. He didn't break the glass but his fingers clenched with the desire to give Ryuu a thrashing he'd never forget. At the moment, Sai probably looked like the devil himself though. He was infuriated beyond sensibility. He had already buried his lover. He wasn't about to bury his brother.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:37 pm

User Image

It was almost impossible for Ryu to suppress his panic. On the one hand, he wanted to leap out of the car and go after Naoko, down that hill, to make sure he was ok...to hold him close and say how sorry he was.

On the other hand...he was too damn scared of...Shou? No...there was something different...it was Sai. Far worse. Yep....he was not getting out of this car.

Instead, he put the car in park and just yelled, "Is he okay?! Please! Just...go check on Naoko!" before shifting back into drive and driving off, tears falling like rain.

The sad thing about fate sometimes was how it came in the strangest of ways...had it not been for Sai scaring him to death, the violinist really, truly would have rushed down that hill and renounced all things Kimura Kou if he could just be sure he would see that gorgeous blond's eyes every morning again.

Instead, he couldn't wait to get to his sweet host's house. He'd had a rough day.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games