Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack smirked, Taking the spear away as he grabbed Alena, "Heh. Well..It seems you wont be doing anything with teh boy.." Alena sighed. It was stupid to argue with Jack.
Alena sat next to Jami.
as dark tried to lift atamous atamous stood up "its not over yet you overgrown lizard" he pointed his scythe to jack his eyes were glowing red his aura turned dark and his scythe resonate with a dark aura "i won't give up dark smirked "finally he unlocked his animal instincts unfortunately he is the retarded animal that stays and fight even when its hopeless" dark chuckled and smiled "i am proud of you" dark took a seat again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:49 pm
Jack glared, Picking up his spear, "Bring it." he said as he got into a defensive position.

Alena smiled, nodding at Jami, "Yes..I am.. Who are you? I am Alena Cross."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:50 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack glared, Picking up his spear, "Bring it." he said as he got into a defensive position.

Alena smiled, nodding at Jami, "Yes..I am.. Who are you? I am Alena Cross."
atamous dropped his scythe and got on all fours and charged at jack at high speed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:50 pm
"You can call me Jami." She smiled and then leaned against Dark lightly.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:58 pm
Jack glared, he was surprised at the boy's speed, he took the other side of teh spear and threw the boy off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:59 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack glared, he was surprised at the boy's speed, he took the other side of teh spear and threw the boy off.
as he did he clung onto a wall and charged right back at him  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:00 pm
Jack glared, he didn't prepare for it as he took the full blow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:01 pm
walks onto the scene and watches as a fight progresses.* sweet. *he says as he watches clashing metal*  

Myst1c_Nightmare

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:03 pm
tarotofdeath
walks onto the scene and watches as a fight progresses.* sweet. *he says as he watches clashing metal*
um excuse me but you are not signed up for the school so i must ask you to leave  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:05 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack glared, he didn't prepare for it as he took the full blow.
atamous smiled and as he landed he grabbed the spear and tried to yanked it away from jack adn throw it near my spear  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Jack hissed as the spear was yanked away from him, he kicked Atamous off of him. Glaring he got into a martial arts stance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Jami watched wide-eyed as Atamous began fighting far more ferociously than before. He had a good chance of winning now.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack hissed as the spear was yanked away from him, he kicked Atamous off of him. Glaring he got into a martial arts stance.
atamous smiled and ran at him but as he got close he diappeared and reappeared above him and came down with a punch  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:09 pm
Jack glared as he flipped and met Atamous with a kick in the face, "your not the only one who fihgts like an animal."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:10 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack glared as he flipped and met Atamous with a kick in the face, "your not the only one who fihgts like an animal."
atamous took the hit and he landed on all fours baring fangs and coming again at him bleeding slightly on the mouth  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games