Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:04 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy looked up at him and nodded. "I'm still not saying it though, so hah." She said, her eyes looking into his.

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:07 pm
User Image:{Johnny}:

Johnny gazed into her eyes then kissed her softly. About 20 seconds into the kiss he broke it. "Now?" he said with a light smile.  

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:07 pm
He pulled back, swallowing the bit of poptart he'd taken from the 'sharing'. "See. sharing can be good."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:09 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy nodded, biting her lip playfully. "I want to be more then friends." She said as a blush spread across her cheeks.

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:11 pm
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
She smiled and sat on the counter. "So...What to do today.." she said,looking around.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:16 pm

Johnny chuckled. "I do too...I always did.." he smiled,still gazing into her eyes. Then he kissed her softly and broke it again for the 2nd time. "Y'know..I never thought'd I be the first to say this but...I love you Rox.." he said with a smile.  

iK3RO

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:22 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy smiled. She was definitely happy. "I.. I love you too." She looked away, surprised with herself she admitted it. Her cheeks were red, but a smile still remained on her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:24 pm
He sidled up and stood infront of her. Derrek wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her collar bone softly. "I dunno. what do you feel like doing?"

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:25 pm

Johnny smiled back at her and gazed into her eyes like last time. "Like I said before...Your eyes are so beautiful.." he said,bringing his face down more so his nose was touching her's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:28 pm
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly laughed a bit. "That tickles.." he muttered. "Hm...We could go out with the others,like a class trip or whatever.." she giggled.

iK3RO

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:30 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy smiled and lifted her head the few inches to press her lips against his.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:33 pm

Johnny kissed her back with firey passion.  

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:39 pm
Derrek kissed her on the collar bone once more. "If the others are up for it. i'm good with that." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:41 pm
- - RoXY .//.

She pulled back and smiled. She yawned suddenly. "I think it's my bed time." Roxy said giggling. "I'm too lazy to go to my room, I claim this couch!" She said, snuggling into the couch. "G'Night.." She mumbled, shutting her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

[[ Ugh, I really need sleep. Toodles. ]]

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:43 pm
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly smiled. "Ok.." she said softly. Then she got comfortable on the counter and sighed happily.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff