Rukia
  Chad
  Orihime
  Uryu
  UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 pm
Sakura seeing chi fall "You just did something you should not have done" the reiatsu surrounding increese and her eyes turned red. she charged at Hollow-Yukamasu sending five white waves at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:17 pm
the mask suddenly disappeared. "Sakura please don't." Yukamasu said.  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:32 pm
As Chi layed on the ground a small pulse of reiatsu that wouldn't be noticed by really anyone ran through her body. Starting a her head the pulse runs down her body. Most of it going into her useless arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:34 am
The wave disappear and Sakura bends down to look at chi. "Chi, you ok"  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:20 pm
Chi continues to lay there, the low pulse starts to heal her arms but she gives no signs of waking up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:40 pm
Yukamasu was on his knees bleeding profusely. "I deserve to die."  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:25 am
As the pulse reaches her chest Chi's heart starts beating again. A beat is low and barely there but still there. Next the pulse reaches her lungs and a low breath enters her lungs. Yet she is still cold and dosen't move.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:11 pm
Sakura leans Chi against a wall. "Yukamasu, control your hollow or i will kill you!" she looks at him for the first time a angry look. "If you hurt me it is ok, but if you hurt Chi i will kill you, understand"  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:47 pm
Don't kid yourself, Chi though still cold slowly wakes up. Looking up into Sakura's eyes she smirks. There is noway to ever fully control a hollow, if there was then soul society would have them all on leashes as our attack dogs. Infact if you plan on killing him for nor having controll then you'll have to kill me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:50 pm
the piece of the mask that was on sakura face disappeared. "There are ways. you have to beat it until it allows you to fight yourself." she said happy to see chi awake.  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:58 pm
Hmm It's not as easy as you make it sound. Sometimes it's better to let them be incontrol. Chi lifted her hand to look at it. THe wounds were all but gone and her sword had returned to it's normal state. Sometimes it's better to let them be. You know it's kinda like having a mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:29 pm
"I wouldn't know" Sakura said "I'm just a me, and only me"  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:39 pm
How alone are you really. Are you alone though others are around you or are you alone but not on the inside. There are two different types after all. I may have always stood by meself, even when I was part of a team but Satou and I guess I should call it that hollow but I perfer my mother, were always there so I wasn't alone. Then again I was all alone so I guess I would be the one to let them in. Satou became my only friend but really Satou is like my brother, my big brother watching over me. While the energy the contoles me, that takes over me when I pass out,that protects me when I'm about to die. I never really knew what it was. But know, after meeting Yukamasu I know it's a hollow. Something I spent my life killing has saved me countless times. Like a mother it's been healing me and protecting me. If Yukamasu over there hadn't taken control it would have controled me. I guess I'm saying I would have let it kill him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:22 pm
"But if it kills you..." a tears went down saura cheek  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:54 pm
Chi stood up slowly and smiled at Sakura with a looked that said you'll probably never understand. Sakura let me put it this way. Forget what you learned about hollows in school. Alright, forget that there a ll heartless monster that just want to eat souls. Some are but then again some soul reapers aren't so good are they. There are hollows out there that are nice. Chi places her right hand over her heart. I call her my mother for a reason, mothers don't hurt there children. If she wanted me dead I would've been dead but instead she used her high regeneration to heal me immeaditly. I'm not saying that sometimes she goes a little overbored like during the fight when she took over. I'm sure I came close to attacking atleast one of you but that's only beacause I didn't tell her that you were my.......Chi voice gave out and she began to head over to there fish to see if they were in any way edible.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff