Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:21 pm

Kathryn chuckled and threw a glance behind her at Tonks and held up her hand in a "thumbs-up" sign and grinned. Twisting around she saw a familiar raven-haired boy smiling nearby.

"Having fun you two?" He said. Kathryn chuckled, the image of Harry getting closer as she slid down. Resting her free hand on the banister she flipped around and landed near the older boy, making sure not the put too much pressue on her stiff leg.

"Yeah, we're going to the Great Hall... Missed lunch with the stupid treasure hunt thing... And because of my shitted up leg, I'm sliding down, plus" She said with a impish grin, "It's much more fun" She added before hopping back on the banister, holding her cane limply to one side.

"C'mon Harry, it's easier than it looks" She instructed, and patting the stone banister behind her. Looking infront of her she glimpsed the bright pink hair of Tonks slowly sliding out of veiw.

"Coming!" And with that she pushed off and continued sliding.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:09 am

Harry laughed, shaking his head. "No thanks, I've had enough excitement for one day," he said walking down the stairs instead.

Reaching the bottom, he looked to Kathryn and Tonks.

"Why don't we head to the Great Hall, dinner should be starting soon and we can probably catch up with Sirius and Lupin...er...Remus."

(Wow...its been a while...sorry sweatdrop ...back now)  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:19 am

(My character already said they were going there)

Kathryn slide down at hyper speed, rushing past the potraits and stautes who all appeared as multicoloured blurs going by. Soon, the end of the banister was fast approaching, and with a swoosh Kathryn flew off the end, stumbled due to her stiff leg and caught herself, stnading up straightly with a smile.

"Grace and elegance my dear friends... Grace and elegance" She said with a laugh and placed her hands in her pockets.

"Why don't we head to the Great Hall, dinner should be starting soon and we can probably catch up with Sirius and Lupin...er...Remus." Harry said. Kathryn nodded in agreement.

"Sounds about right, onward to the food!" She said walking forward to the Great Hall entrance and striding along the floor to the Gryffindor table, and slipping onto a bench.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:51 am

Tonks ruffled Harry's hair affectionately as she strode past him. "Wotcher, Harry," she proclaimed cheerfully. "Remus and Sirius could be downstairs already."

[I apologize for the short post. I have a few things to do today and only a few minutes in which to get online and reply to Lunar_Blade and ExProfessor Severus Snape.]  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:32 pm

((We're ba~ack!! ^_^))

Sirius let out a soft groan and tightened his hold around the body next to him. He sighed and pressed his forehead against Remus' chest before letting his eyes flutter open. He blinked and yawned, looking up sleepily at Remus' sleeping face. He smiled and leaned foreword, placing a quick kiss on the werewolf's chest before slowly untangling their limbs.

His stomach growled and Sirius grimaced--he had only had a few sandwhich halves back in the hospital wing before taking off with Remus, and after the past few hours--he was seriously regretting it.

He sat up, the thin sheet he had tugged over the two of them before they passed out dropping and pooling at his waist as he ran a hand through his tangled hair. He glanced over at Remus and smiled again, leaning over and placing a chaste kiss to the other man's forehead before turning slowly and getting out of the bed.

Sirius groaned again.

His entire body hurt.

He wobbled slightly before taking a step and headed to the bathroom--picking his boxers off of a chair on the way. He left the door open and turned on the shower, hoping the warm water would relax his muscles. As the water heated he leaned against the counter and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Sirius Orion Black...you look old..." he grumbled before letting his chin drop to his chest and sighing.

"No more scavenger hunts in the Forbidden Forest followed by other extrenious activites. We've still got the Full Moon to deal with tonight--Merlin I'm exhausted..." he groaned as his stomach loudly protested again. Sirius rolled his eyes and jumped into the shower letting the hot water beat down on his tired body. His eyes drooped and he leant against the wall, ignoring the pains his empty stomach kept shooting to his brain.

"Oh shut up...I get it...I get it! Just let me make myself at least halfway presentable to the rest of the world!" he groaned at his stomach running a hand through his hair and muttering other insults.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:43 am

(I'm suddenly having flashbacks to Poltergiest after the "We're Ba~ack" thing. *shudders*)

Waking up to the sound of a shower running, Remus decided he could snooze a bit longer than. Rolling onto his side, he curled into himself and tried to get a few more minutes of precious, precious sleep before Sirius appeared again and woke him up.

His eyes flared open in irritated as his stomach lurched in hunger. Well, that was just rude, he thought, but it had the effect of waking him. Sitting up, he ran his fingers through his hair and glanced about the room.

Somehow magically, they had made it up into one of the dorms though Remus suspected they had left a trail of clothes the entire way up. Though the couch had served a purpose when removing clothes had not been the option. Grinning to himself, Remus made to get out of the bed but the house elf that appeared an instant later had the effect of making him pull the sheet back over his chest and legs and all areas between.

"Mendy wishes to know if she could clean Mister Lupin and Mister Black's clothes since they is covered in blood and -" the house elf, female apparently, blushed about the same time Remus did, but she pressed on. "She could gives them others for wearing."

"T-that would be fine," Remus said faintly, not wanting to meet the house elf's eye now. "Thank you."

With a crack the house elf had disappeared. A moment later, she had appeared again, clothes in hand. She set them onto a chair and still looking embarrassed, disappeared once more. Remus fell back onto the bed, laughing.

(Well...that was more than interesting and possibly way too much information.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:11 pm

Sirius had been broken out of his hunger daze by a loud crack and a squeaky voice, followed by two more loud cracks and Remus laughing. He frowned and turned off the shower--feeling awake and slightly more relaxed. He stepped out of the shower, and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist. He glanced outside the open door to see Remus lying on the bed laughing.

"What's so funny Moony?" he called out shaking his head like a dog sending water flying everywhere.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:21 pm

Remus sat up again, still chuckling. "Just embarrassing the house elves," he answered fending off water droplets from Sirius' hair. "Would you mind Pads?"

Standing up, he kept the sheet firmly around his waist and pulled Sirius out of the bathroom, kissing him warmly. "Now out of the bathroom and into some clothes so we can make an appearance downstairs," he said, slipping into the still steamy bathroom. "Good thing you fogged the mirror up," he said, shutting the door. "I doubt I want to see just how awful I look."

He started up the shower once more and slipped under the now warm water. It would be just like Sirius to use all the hot water.

(Once again...watch as the RP is revived with renewed energy! ^_^)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 pm

Sirius glared at the closed door of the bathroom--still feeling Remus warm lips against his.

"Awful? Ha! You could never look awful Moony my darling! Your breath on the other hand..." he called through the door laugh before walking over to the stack of clean clothes. His body still hurt slightly and his stomach was threatening to leave if it didn't get any food soon. But they had both become dull aches. He grabbed some clothes off a chair and looked at them disgruntled. He muttered something about uncomfortable clothes and not spending the rest of the night in them before tossing them on the bed and looking around for his wand. He started to go to the bathroom to ask Remus if he had seen it when suddenly he snapped and walked out of the dorm and and onto the steps leading down to the common room. He glanced down the steps and grimaced.

"Hope this still works..." he muttered, holding out his hand and yelling.

"Accio Wand!" There was a whizzing noise and soon his wand was in his hand. Proud of his small success, Sirius walked back into the dorm, closing the door out of habit more then need.

"I'm eating dinner then going to the Shrieking Shack to deal with a werewolf all night--I am not wearing 'proper' friggne clothes," he muttered before he transfigured his clothes into baggy sweat pants and a slightly too big black t-shirt and got dressed. Then he laid back down on the bed, grabbing Remus' pillow and curling up around it waiting patiently--for once not caring if his hair was a wreck or not.

He needed to cut it anyways.

((and so now the question is: Does Remus agree with the cutting of Sirius' hair? Or will he strangle him if he even mentions it?))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:41 am

Exiting the bathroom a few minutes later, Remus set about dressing, not particularly caring that he was wearing the school uniform. He always had found the school clothes comfortable. Of course, he found any clothes comfortable and robes that fitted him properly were always a plus.

Smoothing down the front of said robes, he glanced over at Sirius. "Did I wear you out?" he asked, falling down onto the bed beside the animagus and stealing his pillow back.

"Your hair is a mess," he said after an instant. "Mine's brushed and dried, why don't you let me brush your hair."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:46 am

[Lunar, Severus, and I seem to be lacking in the RP department so I shall speed things along if you do not mind. Also, Rem keeps telling me to post.]

"Or not," Tonks said absently a moment later as she entered the Great Hall to find only a few people sitting at the tables. "They should be along some time tonight to eat so why don't we sit down and wait for them."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:56 pm

Sirius groaned as the pillow was stolen. He reached over and wound up wrapping himself around Remus instead of the pillow.

"Any other day--and you would've been easy to deal with, but after the nice stroll I had in the forest. Well I'm surprised we even managed to do anything at all." He muttered, letting his wet hair drip on Remus' robes.

"Your hair is a mess. Mine's brushed and dried, why don't you let me brush your hair." Sirius rolled his eyes.

"My hair is always a mess...I think I'm going to slice it all off. D'you want to help?" he asked sitting up grinning before frowning.

"Don't know why you bother with proper robes--I mean, Merlin Moony. We're going to the Shack! Robes are such a hassle!" he complained tugging on the robes gently.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:03 pm

Remus laughed, "I'm surprised you managed to do anything at all, you great lump. Its better I ruin clothes I don't like than something I do. Now stop trying to undress me or we'll have to take another shower," he said grinning up at Sirius as he tugged on his robes.

"Must you cut your hair?" reaching up, Remus wrapping one of the strands around his finger, tugging gently on it. "I rather like the long hair, gives one something to grip," he admitted with a smile. "Not that I would have admitted that the last time you cut your hair."

Gazing at the black hair, he had a sudden thought. "Let me braid your hair, it'll be out of your face...sort of...and it gives me something to do with my hands that won't kill you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:25 pm

Sirius blushed and murmured.

"You know for once I'm not trying to undress you...completely at least."

"Let me braid your hair, it'll be out of your face...sort of...and it gives me something to do with my hands that won't kill you." Sirius sighed and rolled his eyes--trust Moony to come up with such a ridiculous idea. He started to comment when his stomach decided that it had had enough and loudly protested. Sirius coughed and laughed slightly.

"Well, alright--as long as we can get something to eat first. I could eat a hippogriff right about now."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:23 am

Remus grinned. It was always fun to tease Sirius like this, especially now, but he did deserve a bit of break. Having to deal with a werewolf before the full moon that had claimed him as a mate had probably worn him out a bit. Not to mention worked up an appetite. "You're just lucky you can still move," he said absently. "Well, if you're not going to let me braid it now...I was going to make you go downstairs with all these lovely little braids, but fine, ruin my fun."

He took more of the damp strands in his hands, gently working on a few tangles as he ran his finger's through them. "How is it that you don't give a rat's arse about your hair and yet you manage to have such nice hair and I get the intameable mess. I thinks its rather unfair."

Working carefully through the tangles, he managed to get most of Sirius' hair back to its normal state of tangle free shine, though it was still a bit damp. Knowing Sirius he would have it messed up later. Of course, tomorrow, Sirius would probably wind up with burrs and who knows whatelse in his hair.

"Okay, you look somewhat presentable," Remus said finally. "Now, get off me and let's go get something to eat."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games