Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ingrez

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:58 pm
Hey everyone. I'm ingrez. I'm not new to photoshop just very inexperienced I guess. I like to play around with both flash and PS. Looking forward to improving with you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:58 am
Hello everyone~! (n_n)/"

I'm Airi or you can call me Ai-chan, whatever works for you. I'm a digital artist mainly, I attempt to draw anime mostly. I've been drawing for almost two years now I believe. When I started out however I only drew quads, not so much anymore haha.

I have an obsession with anything and everything strawberry. At the moment I'm a bit of a narutard as well eeheh. I enjoy reading sappy shoujo romance manga as well as some gender benders like Hana Kimi. I'm in my junior year of an all girls private school and I'm planning on majoring in Japanese and international business and minoring in French and teaching, or possibly accounting. I adore winter and snow even though I hate being cold and I'm fairly friendly in general. I don't really know anyone here as of yet so if anyone ever wants to chat it's easiest to find me on DA.

Nice to meet everyone again~! [heart]  

SunSweetened

AnimLatte

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:45 pm
i ish AnimLatte! Otherwise known as April, AL, or Latte. I like to draw (DUH!), read, write, sing, play guitar, socialize and make fawesome friends! =D I've been drawing anime for what,... 3 years i think? I enjoy it bunches. Check out my profile to see some my stuffs! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:29 am
Hi everyone; I'm Akito Uchiha, but just Akito is fine, too. I'm mostly a sketch artist, but I do some digital art every now and then (though it's usually not very good).

You can see some of my work at My Deviant Art Page.

See ya 'round.  

Akito Uchiha

lemonpie707

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:08 pm
Hello! I'm lemonpie707, and I love to draw. I still need a lot of practice with art, but I want to get better! I hope I can improve! ^__^ I've been drawing ever sense I was 7or so... I started drawing anime style at 9... *or at least what I THOUGHT was anime style* I also love to read and write short-stories! Yep, pretty much it!
Here is my DA:
http://lemonpie707.deviantart.com/
I know I already posted it, but I'd thought I'd post it again...

Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:34 pm
Welcome! We're glad you decided to join us.  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Rafarulez

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:08 am
Hey guys! Im Rafarulez. Im sorta new, not only to this guild, but to the entire Gaia website as well. Anyway, I draw anime, animals and the traditional water color painting. I write my own stories as well, and sometimes a poem. I dont use photoshop because : I prefer traditional art, I like using my own hands and frankly, i dont know how to use photoshop. Im such a loser right? emo Thats all i guess, and.... WHATS UP PEOPLE? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:39 pm
Hiya, I'm Left Butt Cheek. You can call me Cheek, Cheeky, Lefty, Butt, Arse Cheeker, anything you can make out of my name really XD
I love writing, drawing, listening to music and watching movies. I like horror, and I guess that shows through my art >,>;;
Oh, and I'm a girl :3  

Funky Boob Leakage

Dameal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:19 pm
Hey hey hey surprised

I love Art and Design/Typography. I'll try any medium, my fav's are pencils, markers and water colours.
I'm a total whore when it comes to stationary and art supplies I'll by anything I don't have or need I just want it. Espeacially sctetch books... Hmmmm papper... sweatdrop I'll go now. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:55 pm
Hello. I'm Lissy, I've been drawing for a while now, but I've been trying to improve my art lately.

I mainly draw chibi characters for the time being. I figured I should start small and work my way up rather than trying to do everything at once.

I also like to take photos, and am working on being a Photographer. :3  

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:02 am
Welcome, all of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:42 pm
Hello, i'm badeye- eye for short, some call me baddy. Since I started college i've been pretty busy and haven't had the time to draw just for fun that I used to through public schooling, so Gaia's Avatar Battle Royal down in the picture post is a great way for me to blow off steam and practice comic pages.

I'd like to be a comic artist, but as long as i'm involved with art of near any kind I think i'll be happy. I'm happiest with a pencil but would like to learn more about painting and Renaissance style art on top of improving my pencil drawings.

Anyway, don't know what else to say. Feel free to PM me or drop a comment in my profile, look forward to kicking around with y'all~  

Badeye

Shirtless Friend

saralee 20

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm
my name is saralee 20 though most call me lee. I like to draw, recently I've worked on a few things, like making logos for some people. although i am not at work, nor at school. I am trying to get a job right now, and in january im gonna try to get into solano, gonna talk to some counselor. I'm rather young, look even younger. I'm really good at some art, sketches, 3d, movies, but i am willing to learn a few more tricks. OOh and I've also tooken some highschool classes for shading, and 3d programs. If anyone needs some pointers
rofl sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:03 pm
Welcome, Badeye and Saralee.

Thanks for joining us.

And sorry I didn't greet you sooner. End of year closing was pretty crazy at work and I haven't been around.  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

xD-Nawt Amused-Dx

Shameless Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:59 pm
I am Teh Squiggles though I go by just Squiggle. >.> I'm a medocre sketcher but my passion lies in clay. I'm a sophomore in highschool hoping to go to college with an art major. I use gaia items as practice because they're so strange (and who wouldn't want a gimpi on their shelf?!) I mainly listen to music, study, and play mario karts (Super Nintendo, Gameboy or Wii. Whichever is closet to my reach bahaha)  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games