Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:50 pm
The man wore a long black trenchcoat, and small wire-framed glasses. Two wings sprouted from his back, one a dragon's, the other an angel's. A smirk was plastered on his face, his casual look one that sent chills down the spines of most people. "Now... You are friends of Aya, correct...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:54 pm
Rina gulped and nodded yea. Whats going to happen is he going to kill us? She was clinging onto Xynos and wasent letting go.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:56 pm
KG8584
GoddessInu03
KG8584
GoddessInu03
Savannah walked towards the stairs seeing Leon. "Leon is that you?" She asked waiting up the stairs because she was afraid to go downstairs with the light off. She had tons of accidents and didnt want to make breaking her neck one.

"Savannah" He said running up up the stairs and holding her close

Savannah smiled hugging him tightly.Then kissing him softly on the lips. "what are we going to do? The lights are off and I cant see anything." Savannah said trying to look at his face.

"They'll come back on hopefully" He contiuned to hold her then kissed her back

"Ok"Savannah said smiling in the dark even though no one could see her. She kissed him back and then looked towards the door. There was a dark figure standing there and it gave her the creeps. "Who is that?" she whispered. (( got to go xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:01 pm
The man noddeed. "Good... I had hoped so... He will be so relieved to find you... After all... It was his fault you're here now..."  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:06 pm
Rina didn't have a clue what he was talking about and was still shakeing with fear and holding on to Xynos tight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:10 pm
He sighed. "You don't seem to talk much... What's the matter...? Do I scare you...?'  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:16 pm
She then hid behind Xynos and nodded her head. "Y-y-yea." She said wishing she would stop shakeing ((brb dinner))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:20 pm
He smirked again. "Good..."  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:35 pm
She really didn't like the sound of that she stayed hideing behind Xynos and trying to stop shakeing so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 am
((Where is everyone?)) Savannah looked over at Rina. "Rina... do you know him?" she asked curiously.  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:56 am
Rina herd someone call her name and slowly turned her head to notice it was Savannah. She shook her head then then looked at the man. "W-who are you?" She nervously asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:55 am
Savannah shivered and walked down the stairs. It was still really dark so she made sure to hold onto the railing. Savannah stood by Rina to hear what the stranger had to say.  

GoddessInu03

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:01 pm
He watched as the newcomer entered his feild, and a smirk appeared again. The house disappeared. "Me...? I am no one of importance..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:05 pm
"Then why are you here? and were is our friend?? were are we?" She started asking all these quistions.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:09 pm
He laughed a quiet laugh, one close to that of Aya's. "This is my world... I control everything here. As for Aya... You should see him soon enough..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff